Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

US Election Thread

Where is the evidence that migrants are eati g peoples pets? That has been debunked. There have been no complaints to police about that.
That is not at issue in my post. However seeing as you brought it up:

I also have first hand experience of people having their pets eaten by third world immigrants. When reported to the police, they refused to investigate, just like the pedo rape gangs for the last thirty years in the UK, for the "benefit of diversity".

If you think that is a bit improbable just have a look at this

With YouTube influencer actually doing it on camera, so you think cats and dogs are a problem for some of these people?

Now, if your like to address the actual points I made?

Last edited:
I would also like to point out that it is uncontroversial that some cultures do indeed eat animals in which we in the west regard as pets.

The French, Dutch and Belgians
eat horses
Many southeast Asian countries are known for eating dogs and cats, including Korea.
Philippinos are known for eating monkey brains, not to mention the litany of incidences of cannibalism as mentioned in the link above.

Now, if your like to address the actual points I made?
Couldn't really be bothered, as you said we have no skin in the game. But Trump as a moderate is laughable, if you judge him by his own pronouncements, like suspending the Constitution because he lost the election.

Any 'moderation' was enforced on him because he did not control the Congress.

Where is the evidence that migrants are eati g peoples pets? That has been debunked. There have been no complaints to police about that.
It's a mix of different things that happened in different parts of the USA. If you watch Planet America Fireside Chat last Friday, they traced it all back. Quite fascinating. It was actually originally about taking geese from the central pond.

It's amazing how it got transformed and then Musk got involved. Really interesting how it works, some of it deliberate, some accidental. People are so willing to believe.

In the end though, it didn't happen as JD Vance said. Seriously worth a watch.

I would also like to point out that it is uncontroversial that some cultures do indeed eat animals in which we in the west regard as pets.

The French, Dutch and Belgians
eat horses
Many southeast Asian countries are known for eating dogs and cats, including Korea.
Philippinos are known for eating monkey brains, not to mention the litany of incidences of cannibalism as mentioned in the link above.

And arabic people eat eyeballs, Here's looking at you !

I have had wallaby tail soup, "first nation" people love goanna tails, they eat all sorts of animals including snakes, crocodiles and they used to eat koalas.

There were never many stray cats around a certain asian restaurant in Maitland around the 70s and 80s, they were actually convicted in court for serving cats as pork.

If you have heard of the nose to tail eating diet which shows up on social media, that includes eating "the whole animal"

Literally, start at the tail and work your way through to boiling the skull to make soup, I could handle the tail and the muscles along the body, even a soup with veggies including the head but please, no eyeballs

Couldn't really be bothered, as you said we have no skin in the game. But Trump as a moderate is laughable, if you judge him by his own pronouncements, like suspending the Constitution because he lost the election.

Any 'moderation' was enforced on him because he did not control the Congress.
OK let's do this the other way around can you name any extreme policies which Trump has either suggested or enacted.

...or you can just take the L?

OK let's do this the other way around can you name any extreme policies which Trump has either suggested or enacted.

...or you can just take the L?
I mentioned one but if you choose to ignore it there is no point in further duscussion.

I mentioned one but if you choose to ignore it there is no point in further duscussion.
But I destroyed your point by illustrating to you that there is a point in what Trump was saying there.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and singing la la la doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist.

But I destroyed your point by illustrating to you that there is a point in what Trump was saying there.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and singing la la la doesn't mean the issue doesn't exist.
What are you talking about, suspending the Constitution?

What are you talking about, suspending the Constitution?
Let's stick to one point at a time rather than segueing into other things.

Happy to talk about that issue but first let's talk about the issue that you brought up regarding eating cats.

Do you accept that Trump was actually correct, bearing in mind the evidence provided?

If so, then we can move on to the suspension of the constitution issue.

Let's stick to one point at a time rather than segueing into other things.

Happy to talk about that issue but first let's talk about the issue that you brought up regarding eating cats.

Do you accept that Trump was actually correct, bearing in mind the evidence provided?

If so, then we can move on to the suspension of the constitution issue.
No I don't.

BBC

So let's cut to the chase. Point 1 - Are you denying that other cultures eat cats and dogs?

Been a heap of these dont think its as good as the one already posted

Last edited:
The main problem I'm seeing with this whole U.S politics debate is, the whole issue revolves around personalities and whether the person is liked or disliked, very little is about the underlying political policies which will be what decides whether the Western world has a hard or soft landing while dealing with the rise of China.

Bob Hawke from all accounts had a very unattractive personality, fortunately he had a charismatic public persona, but he actually is revered for turning Australia into what it is today, there are way too many who vote on a personality as opposed to a logical decision based on what the underlying policy direction is.

One person can't change a constitution in a democratic system, if that could happen, it wouldn't be a democratic system.

Yes, but a person who thinks he can is obviously delusional.
As opposed to the last bloke who was in there? Lol
The issue IMO boils down to, does the West want to maintain the rate of decline in living standards, or do they want to slow the rate of decline, because one thing is for sure the decline is going to continue as China and Asia rise.
So what can be done to slow the rate of decline and which party is actually prepared to do it? I know that the multinationals don't care where $hit is made as long as there is maximum profit for them and I know who the multinationals are backing, that's obvious.

Last edited: