Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

US Election Thread

Inflation Reduction Act vs A Gigantic new tax on everything?
A gigantic new tax on everything goes to the Govt, at the moment the Govt slowly but surely is losing its tax income because they can't sell anything or export anything.
You think that's going to end well?
China buys sod all from the U.S.
We are great at kicking the can down the road and leaving the responsibility for fixing $hit to the next generation.
The multinationals and rich want everything as it is and will come up with a thousand reasons why it should stay that way.
But blind Freddy can see the West is running out of money as it runs out of things to trade.

Last edited:
Trump made allegations about a specific place which have not been substantiated.

That's because it was BS. Trump said he saw it on TV that people had their dog eaten by the people that went there. That's the clip the KDS folks need to post. Cultural animal munching has zip to do with anything.

The cat eating is literally a thing. Same with ducks out of ponds. It happens in Australia as well.

Here's some Haitians eating people. That street gang leader who garnered widespread support wasn't called "BBQ" for nothing. There's multiple missionaries that report the same thing.
Don't play the video if you are offended. But the truth on what people are capable of is getting lost on idiot ideologies.

There's a lot of videos that are worse than this. But enough of the "didn't happen" bullsht. Every election the left lied about something. Last time the big lie was hunters laptop.
The Ohio incident is just a Trump talking point. Obviously all Haitians don't do this. But that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

But it's the mass immigration aspect that needs to be highlighted. Europe is in a shambles from mass immigration.
I'm not against immigration, but mass immigration doesn't allow proper integration into society. It's a strain on resources and infrastructure, because the government isn't upgrading as we import more people in. Running in dumbshts from third world countries en masse is just stupid. You build up a community and educate them over time slowly. It's a lot easier for future migrants if the ones here are already established.
Don't just dump hundreds of thousands in the country with bugger all support. It just breeds ghettos.

Second thing election fraud.
I think someone posted a link on the Ohio cat eating video also showing how bad they are all driving. I think there was a part where Haitians are going into the dmv and everyone wondering why they can get a license so easily when they can't drive.
Rumour is its to use to vote.

That video is in Haiti right ? No surprise there, but best placed in the zip file :)

I do get the point about immigration etc. No argument there. Something for Albo to chew the fat on ☠️

What's 'L' mean ?

And are you really going to rely on social media as your 'incontravertable' source?
"Incontrovertible"

The fact that it appears on social media does not diminish the fact of the evidence presented. This is something that is missing from the mainstream media narrative.

Or are you saying that all evidence presented on social media must therefore be false? Additionally are you saying that all evidence presented on mainstream must be taken as true?

The facts here are quite clear, the good and virtuous God emperor, as a higher being, cannot be incorrect... They're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats... As well as all the ducks, geese, swans and all cutsie critters. ;)

Can we move on now to the actual points that I made rather than this sidetracked circus that you have created?

"Incontrovertible"

The fact that it appears on social media does not diminish the fact of the evidence presented. This is something that is missing from the mainstream media narrative.

Or are you saying that all evidence presented on social media must therefore be false? Additionally are you saying that all evidence presented on mainstream must be taken as true?

The facts here are quite clear, the good and virtuous God emperor, as a higher being, cannot be incorrect... They're eating the dogs, they're eating the cats... As well as all the ducks, geese, swans and all cutsie critters. ;)

Can we move on now to the actual points that I made rather than this sidetracked circus that you have created?
By all means move on.

What were your other points? That Trump is a moderate? Quite clearly incorrect.

By all means move on.

What were your other points? The Trump is a moderate? Quite clearly incorrect.
Okay, let's hear these points of alleged extremism. And please, let's not waste time having to debunk edited quotes.

Full quotes please.

I'll take a small l on that one, because the issue of election rigging is still playing out and may take some time and actually depend on the election result. Will stand by on that one.

A couple of points however:

There is precedence for suspending the constitution. President Lincoln, one of if not the most revered president in America's history did indeed suspend Habeas Corpus and institute martial law in 1862 thereby effectively suspending the constitution.

But perhaps the most extreme political activism is in assassinating a president or a presidential candidate, as has been advocated by several prominent Democrat politicians and supporters:

Indeed, there is the isssue of the obvious lawfare against the Noble and infallible orange Deity.

Once again the very fact that Kamaltoe is running, is quite against the principles of democracy, has she has never actually been voted into any position. She got pollaxed in 2020 and in the democratic primary for this election has not received a single vote, having been installed only after Biden got whiteanted.

Threat to democracy?

Therefore, while there is a point to be heard about trump's statement in this regard there is a greater point to be had about the actions of the Democratic Party

I'll take a small l on that one, because the issue of election rigging is still playing out and may take some time and actually depend on the election result. Will stand by on that one.

A couple of points however:

There is precedence for suspending the constitution. President Lincoln, one of if not the most revered president in America's history did indeed suspend Habeas Corpus and institute martial law in 1862 thereby effectively suspending the constitution.

But perhaps the most extreme political activism is in assassinating a president or a presidential candidate, as has been advocated by several prominent Democrat politicians and supporters:

Indeed, there is the isssue of the obvious lawfare against the Noble and infallible orange Deity.

Once again the very fact that Kamaltoe is running, is quite against the principles of democracy, has she has never actually been voted into any position. She got pollaxed in 2020 and in the democratic primary for this election has not received a single vote, having been installed only after Biden got whiteanted.

Threat to democracy?

Therefore, while there is a point to be heard about trump's statement in this regard there is a greater point to be had about the actions of the Democratic Party

Well, I'm not saying that Kamala is a godess, I'm sure she has her faults like anyone else. Lack of economic cred is one. But at least she has some respect for the law and the Constitution and will take advice from experts unlike the Don who thinks he knows everything, which is clearly incorrect and dangerous.

Is this the
Well, I'm not saying that Kamala is a godess, I'm sure she has her faults like anyone else. Lack of economic cred is one. But at least she has some respect for the law and the Constitution and will take advice from experts unlike the Don who thinks he knows everything, which is clearly incorrect and dangerous.
Is this the same Kamala that kept black people incarcerated beyond their sentence for slave labour?