Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

US Election Thread

Add this to the 4784 legal cases Trump is involved in.
Be interesting to see if/when it is executed. Obviously even more interesting to see Trumps reaction. Will this be about Freedom to Lie ?
Or will the Haitian Bridge Alliance and its leaders have a serious accident in the near future ?

Haitian group in Springfield, Ohio, files citizen criminal charges against Trump and Vance

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.apnews.jpg

FILE - Republican presidential nominee former President Donald Trump and Republican vice presidential nominee Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, attend the 9/11 Memorial ceremony on the 23rd anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2024, in New York. (AP Photo/Yuki Iwamura, File)

%2F87%2F96fe47c044949421badb9cccc6ea%2Fsmyth-julie.jpg

By JULIE CARR SMYTH

Updated 6:57 AM GMT+10, September 25, 2024

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The leader of a nonprofit representing the Haitian community invoked a private-citizen right to file charges Tuesday against former President Donald Trump and his running mate, JD Vance, over the chaos and threats experienced by Springfield, Ohio, since Trump first spread false claims about legal immigrants there during a presidential debate.

The Haitian Bridge Alliance made the move after inaction by the local prosecutor, said their attorney, Subodh Chandra of the Cleveland-based Chandra Law Firm.

Charges brought by private citizens are rare, but not unheard of, in Ohio. Examples might be a grocery store charging a customer for a bounced check. State law requires a hearing to take place before the affidavit can move forward. As of Tuesday afternoon, none had been scheduled.

Trump and Vance, a U.S. senator from Ohio, are charged with disrupting public services, making false alarms, telecommunications harassment, aggravated menacing and complicity. The filing asks the Clark County Municipal Court to affirm that there is probable cause and issue arrest warrants against Trump and Vance.

“Their persistence and relentlessness, even in the face of the governor and the mayor saying this is false, that shows intent,” Chandra said. “It’s knowing, willful flouting of criminal law.”

.. “If it were anyone else other than Trump and Vance who had done what they’ve done — wreak havoc on Springfield, resulting in bomb threats, evacuated and closed government buildings and schools, threats to the mayor and his family — they would have been arrested by now,” Chandra said. “They are not above the law.”

Chandra said the U.S. Supreme Court's July ruling granting ex-presidents broad immunity from criminal prosecution does not apply in this case because Trump is currently a private citizen and Vance did not amplify the rumors that members of Springfield's 15,000-member Haitian community were eating people's pets in his capacity as a senator.

My God Soros could have a part interest in 200+ Radio stations in the US. Just try and imagine that level of concentration of media 'ownership'....
15,445 total radio stations in the US. so bit less than 2%.

Didn't get that info from Murdoch/Nws Corpse outlet in Australia, that bastion of all forms of egalitarian diversification?

Wonder how many do cooking segments in there Broardcasts? No recipes for dog or cat no doubt. But Wayno' can tell us all the taste of... Crow. very oiily sort of thing you can't get out of ya mouth.

My God Soros could have a part interest in 200+ Radio stations in the US. Just try and imagine that level of concentration of media 'ownership'....
15,445 total radio stations in the US. so bit less than 2%.
I guess you didn't read the part where it said that the audience of these stations is pretty close to 50% of the entire US population, and I guess you didn't read the part where the Biden Harris administration has waived its own rules to facilitate the transaction.

Didn't get that info from Murdoch/Nws Corpse outlet in Australia, that bastion of all forms of egalitarian diversification?
Irrelevant to the argument and a fairly childish whataboutism fallacy

Wonder how many do cooking segments in there Broardcasts? No recipes for dog or cat no doubt. But Wayno' can tell us all the taste of... Crow. very oiily sort of thing you can't get out of ya mouth.
Dogs and cats also irrelevant to this argument, so as far as ingesting crow, like any good lunatic leftist you really do follow Ainsky's tome to the letter don't you, in projecting your own foibles onto your own foibles.

Sigh, so B-orr-ing.

I guess

Dogs and cats also irrelevant to this argument,

Sigh, so B-orr-ing.
Yes... you guess a lot...(but I can forgive that)
'Dogs and cats' are the basis here; You're, unfortunatly, Gullible ... (no need to interalise it but it might be an aspect to keep an eye on)
Back in the 'punk era' a Band out of the Uk 'The Damned' one member Cptn Sensible' .
You team up a with little group in this social media back water; a new 'new age' band 'the Scammed' and you son are Major-Lee Gullible. And that is .... umm what's the word ?? ahh that's it, Demonstrable.

*Hungary has given us Soros but also Viktor, and Viktor is there now with his welcoming 'constraints' , just the sort of ones that seem to suit your proclivities, so pack your bags, keen as you say you're to are to leave, get in early could be a 10 bagger for a clued in exciting type... I wish you well. ( *this is an instance I would consider 'bad' advice)
'We' (probably not many) look forward to the 'Lord Haw Haw 'inspired post cards.

that's more than enough unpaid content from me. enjoyable as it was.

An
Yes... you guess a lot...(but I can forgive that)
'Dogs and cats' are the basis here; You're, unfortunatly, Gullible ... (no need to interalise it but it might be an aspect to keep an eye on)
Back in the 'punk era' a Band out of the Uk 'The Damned' one member Cptn Sensible' .
You team up a with little group in this social media back water; a new 'new age' band 'the Scammed' and you son are Major-Lee Gullible. And that is .... umm what's the word ?? ahh that's it, Demonstrable.

*Hungary has given us Soros but also Viktor, and Viktor is there now with his welcoming 'constraints' , just the sort of ones that seem to suit your proclivities, so pack your bags, keen as you say you're to are to leave, get in early could be a 10 bagger for a clued in exciting type... I wish you well. ( *this is an instance I would consider 'bad' advice)
'We' (probably not many) look forward to the 'Lord Haw Haw 'inspired post cards.

that's more than enough unpaid content from me. enjoyable as it was.
An unintelligible word salad with no overarching point whatsoever, apart from trying to play the man :rolleyes:

Excellent summing up of Stop the Steal 2024. Highlights how busy Trump and cronies are in ratxucking the coming election.
Fun though :) Enjoy.

I watched almost 3 mins and it felt like half an hour...
That long !! My God that is amazing. Honestly I would have thought you have flicked it off in 10 seconds.

You do realise it was a 4m48 sec xhit shaming of every devious, unethical and morally bankrupt thing the Trump campaign has being doing to steal the election ?

I just watched the Vance-Waltz VP debate. I thought it was actually far more presidential than the presidential debate itself, more talk on issues rather than personal attacks from both candidates

I was actually very impressed with JD Vance and can definitely see him as a future noble and virtuous God Emperor of the US. He was the clear winner on the issues. It will be interesting to see how the polls respond after this.

I see Joe is going out with a bang, so to speak.

Iran’s sinister warning, as US bomb Yemen​

Iran’s supreme leader has delivered his first sermon in five years, as Israel’s Iron Dome is overwhelmed by drones and US warships and aircraft attack Yemen’s Iranian proxies the Houthis.