Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Kevin won't last if Trump gets in. If Kevin does stay he will fck the country twice in his lifetime.
I think Trump and the U.S are the least of Australia's problems, our problems are home grown and are fast becoming unresolvable, I doubt subs will arrive.
There aren't many politicians hanging around, only the undertakers assistants. Lol
It's all fast becoming a basket case, there isn't much rhyme or reason happening, massive breakdown in social cohesion, electrical system in chaos, minerals in a shambles, housing through the roof, there really isn't much upside ATM.
Interesting times.

"Party Hard" Donald up for over 90 charges of treason, trying to run with the rich and famous ,He's chaos, but he may have learnt a few things since he's election defeat.
Certainly paying the price for resurrection. Now he's broke, trying to keep faith. Biden's over the hill past his due date, trying to run the country. If he's memory doesn't serve him correctly. America a bit of a party hard constitution, living in the free world. Problem with that is not every one votes, so it's a bit of a scam. All the quite polite and elderly Americans leave it up to fate and no doubt get ripped off. What a sorry state of affairs.
Trump a bit of a all in dude that thinks the world evolves around him. If he gets in talk about a tight arse USA. Why not vote Haley.
Interesting to see how it all prevails.

Why not vote Haley?

Because she is a neocon and WW3 would suck.

Nikki doesn't have a snowflakes chance in hell.

Why not vote Haley?

Because she is a neocon and WW3 would suck.

Nikki doesn't have a snowflakes chance in hell.
Haley might-en be getting her fair share of the vote. But, Trump the poor bastard, hasn't got a leg to stand on, now that the courts are tearing him apart. Ordered to pay over half a $bn on top of the 100million when sued recently. Still more to come. Looks like were stuck with the Old Codger. American Chaos!

Last edited:
Haley might-en be getting her fair share of the vote. But, Trump the poor bastard, hasn't got a leg to stand on, now that the courts are tearing him apart. Ordered to pay over half a $bn on top of the 100million when sued recently. Still more to come. Looks like were stuck with the Old Codger. American Chaos!

If you can't pay the fine or do the time, don't commit the crime!

as long as justice is justice, but when Putin seems to be the role model in the US justice system, crime has a very variable size...
Why is Biden still president? is it because he is senile? or because he is not guilty LOL
Poor americans..Sad west
But I like Kennedy junior..not a chance as not supported by lobbies and no money .
During that time, more foot soldiers invading the US soil than Putin has soldiers in Ukraine..
But the USA defends...Ukraine..
And BTW, who were these mad shooters at the Kantas city parade?
another set of gun totting white male supremacists and Trump supporters I presume... ;-)

as long as justice is justice, but when Putin seems to be the role model in the US justice system, crime has a very variable size...
Why is Biden still president? is it because he is senile? or because he is not guilty LOL
Poor americans..Sad west
But I like Kennedy junior..not a chance as not supported by lobbies and no money .
During that time, more foot soldiers invading the US soil than Putin has soldiers in Ukraine..
But the USA defends...Ukraine..
And BTW, who were these mad shooters at the Kantas city parade?
another set of gun totting white male supremacists and Trump supporters I presume... ;-)
All 3 are bad choices.

You guys are even dumber than I thought. There is no victim in this supposed crime and all parties fulfilled their fiduciary responsibilities, especially the loan provider which is legally required to approve the valuations such a large transaction.

Don't forget that this was a summary judgment.

Anybody who doesn't think that this is a political shafting of Trump is a bloody idiot.

Weather Trump looks to be benefitting from the merger of truth social and whatever other companies I can't remember to the tune of 4 billion dollars.

This will be appealed so watch this space.

All 3 are bad choices.
Why would Kennedy be a bad choice? Because he is not in the Pfizer paycheck ?
Very sensible position cf Covid scam, Southern USA invasion, Ukraine and weapon lobby etc.
Biden imho should be put in aged care, his son in jail, and Trump should retired after a sacking of all these US government employee lying and twisting justice, and maybe as well , sorting out the Epstein scandal and putting the users of these kids in jail more than Assange......
Clean the swamp and the rot.
All empires in history so far ended under the weight of corruption, disdain of populace, and foreign invasion...
Obviously Roman empire, Constantinople but also Egyptian dynasties and several times in China .
If the US does not clean up the swamp nor stop its own invasion, then it will be over in a generation.
We know Biden/Hilary is part of the swamp , we know Trump is not so my preference as the fall of the US is our own downfall.
While the US president is a matter of choice for Americans...I know LOL...:
The result of another democrat or standard republican president is of critical importance for my own and my child future.

Why would Kennedy be a bad choice? Because he is not in the Pfizer paycheck ?
Very sensible position cf Covid scam, Southern USA invasion, Ukraine and weapon lobby etc.
Biden imho should be put in aged care, his son in jail, and Trump should retired after a sacking of all these US government employee lying and twisting justice, and maybe as well , sorting out the Epstein scandal and putting the users of these kids in jail more than Assange......
Clean the swamp and the rot.
All empires in history so far ended under the weight of corruption, disdain of populace, and foreign invasion...
Obviously Roman empire, Constantinople but also Egyptian dynasties and several times in China .
If the US does not clean up the swamp nor stop its own invasion, then it will be over in a generation.
We know Biden/Hilary is part of the swamp , we know Trump is not so my preference as the fall of the US is our own downfall.
While the US president is a matter of choice for Americans...I know LOL...:
The result of another democrat or standard republican president is of critical importance for my own and my child future.
Saying vaccines cause autism etc. Comes across to me as a bit of a kook. Maybe he wouldn't be too bad. As you say at least he would be independent and maybe he could do some good.

Saying vaccines cause autism etc. Comes across to me as a bit of a kook. Maybe he wouldn't be too bad. As you say at least he would be independent and maybe he could do some good.
One thing is autism has risen alarmingly over recent years, no one has pinned down why, a while back they thought it may related to antibiotics at an early age.
But the Govt is desperately try to reduce the claims of autism on the NDIS as we speak.

One thing is autism has risen alarmingly over recent years, no one has pinned down why, a while back they thought it may related to antibiotics at an early age.
But the Govt is desperately try to reduce the claims of autism on the NDIS as we speak.

I also have heard the theory that antibiotics affecting gut bacteria may be a exacrebating it but have not heard of any studies proving the link.

Personally I think it may be due to diet deficiencies caused by eating processed food.

There has always been autism though, natural to the human race, some say it is a spectrum thing.

I have heard that antibiotics affecting gut bacteria may be a exacrebating it.
Personally I think it may be due to diet deficiencies due to eating processed food.

There has always been autism though, natural to the human race, some say it is a spectrum thing.
Yes it is interesting, the wife's nephew is high on the autism scale, still lives at home and programmes for a top 10 Australian company. Double degree, amazing focus.
Now one of the grandsons is heading down the same path, super weird, but super clever also.
I tend to think it is genetic, the wife is very much in the same vein and also the MIL, fixated, driven, amazing self discipline and unwavering determination.
Quite weird really, not very Australian at all. :rolleyes:

About the "later" Kennedy
Well I differ on this, he is really anti Vax aka even std shots
..whereas I am just no mRNA poison and thinking we need to have a scientific and judicial enquiry on covid scam and corruption..I got the whole string of rabies, yellow fever, etc etc plus the common shots myself with no issues on the weighted benefits
Try to see some of his declarations on other key American politic subjects: you might be pleasantly surprised.

I also have heard the theory that antibiotics affecting gut bacteria may be a exacrebating it but have not heard of any studies proving the link.

Personally I think it may be due to diet deficiencies caused by eating processed food.

Could also be a mix of whole set:
Hormonal disruptors, damaged gut ecosystems, food which is not food but energy, not to mention water quality.
The typical urban dwellers in Australia 2024 are not exactly healthy, and if I were in America, I would consider this as #1 priority: .sickly obese uneducated whales with crazy minds and paranoia are not exactly prime material for a nation and number one priority for a real leader would be to break that and the lobbies behind

Yes it is interesting, the wife's nephew is high on the autism scale, still lives at home and programmes for a top 10 Australian company. Double degree, amazing focus.
Now one of the grandsons is heading down the same path, super weird, but super clever also.
I tend to think it is genetic, the wife is very much in the same vein and also the MIL, fixated, driven, amazing self discipline and unwavering determination.
Quite weird really, not very Australian at all. :rolleyes:
Within reason/limits, I also believe this can be mastered by education..own family has several high IQ/low EQ members.
The absence/permissiveness of modern education let some of the milder cases flourish..some would call it expressing itself..
But for society, is it better to have a locked in bedroom hooked on screen 20y old genius, or the same seen as shy and introvert but at least pretending to be part of society ?
Anyway I digress...
for Trump, he is not ideal and now too old but dho else with a chance
Had Trump been re-elected 400000 Russians and Ukrainians would be alive, EU would not be freezing and in misery, 7 millions invaders would not be roaming the streets of the US and China would be kept in check
Facts...
..but billions of laundered $ via Ukraine would be missing from the black swamp coffers and many of the powerfuls might even be in US jail, not that it is a given seeing how deeply corrupt the system is there.