Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Because democrats believed the narrative that "Joe is mentally sharp". There were members on here that believed it. That's the problem with "group think". I think some were saying Trump wasn't mentally all there, I'd attribute that more to massive stress rather than any cognitive issues.

Joe had to be shown in all his glory and his supporters had to come to the conclusion themselves. Joe is senile. They threw him under the bus to write the next chapter they will all drool over.

If they stick with Joe they want to lose. I just can't see that happening. It will be someone that injects energy into the vote.

It amazes me that people still listen to the media. They were literally praising how sharp Joe was and people were believing it. How fast did they turn.
Well the media's day is coming, 9,7& News are all laying off people.

Actually the new narrative seems to be:
"They are both to old". It's being blasted out by the social media influencers. They are laying the path for the new candidate.

Biden’s debate performance sets off alarm bells for Democrats​

June 28, 2024
From the start of the debate, the president appeared to struggle with his voice. Biden cleared his throat or coughed multiple times, a condition that his doctor has previously stated is caused by acid reflux. He has also been battling a cold in recent days, multiple sources told CNN.

Biden brushed off concerns about his debate performance, telling reporters that he thought he performed well while visiting patrons at a Waffle House after the debate.
1719572242528.png

The Waffle House in Urbana, Maryland
Pizza noob 65, CC BY-SA 4.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0>, via Wikimedia Commons

Last edited:
Last two seconds

He is a total dog IMO and has totally ruined California, but he is good looking, a great talker and debater, and much younger.

Easily defeatable if Americans (and the God Emperor) have their wits about them, but the above applies.

I wish I had placed a bet on him as nominee much earlier and gotten ridiculous odds. The current 3/1 is unders IMO

I'm still up in the air on newsome running. The next election he is most likely guaranteed without the street fight against Trump.

I'm still up in the air on newsome running. The next election he is most likely guaranteed without the street fight against Trump.
Fair comment.

Interesting times nevertheless.

Actually the new narrative seems to be:
"They are both to old". It's being blasted out by the social media influencers. They are laying the path for the new candidate.

Actually most stuff I have seen is Biden is to old and Trump to big a lunatic as well as being old.

The debate was a shocker for Biden but no surprise and let's face it a drover's dog could have beaten Trump again no surprise the US gets what it deserves.

Will Biden be dropped?

Actually most stuff I have seen is Biden is to old and Trump to big a lunatic as well as being old.

The debate was a shocker for Biden but no surprise and let's face it a drover's dog could have beaten Trump again no surprise the US gets what it deserves.

Will Biden be dropped?
I think he has to stand aside?
Is Jill Biden willing to let that happen?

Trump won against H.Clinton.

Biden won against Trump.

There is now a chance that our own Aussie warbler, Kamahl will take over from Biden and possibly win against Trump.

Anything is possible in America.

Kamahl will make a great POTUS and has approached the Ruddster to be Secretary of State.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcontent.api.jpg

gg

Biden’s debate performance sets off alarm bells for Democrats​

June 28, 2024
From the start of the debate, the president appeared to struggle with his voice. Biden cleared his throat or coughed multiple times, a condition that his doctor has previously stated is caused by acid reflux. He has also been battling a cold in recent days, multiple sources told CNN.

Biden brushed off concerns about his debate performance, telling reporters that he thought he performed well while visiting patrons at a Waffle House after the debate.
View attachment 179520
The Waffle House in Urbana, Maryland
Pizza noob 65, CC BY-SA 4.0 <https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0>, via Wikimedia Commons
Well named eatery for someone who just waffled on the podium.

Yeah, but Trump signed off on a falsely attributed business expense to a hooker!

This is just shades of Nacey Reagan pulling the strings when RR was POTUS all those years ago.
Biden knows he's whole family is gone if Trump investigates. Problem is it's rampant on both sides and that's why Republican and Democrats really hate him.

Yeah, but Trump signed off on a falsely attributed business expense to a hooker!
That actually is the only funny thing about American politics.

I wonder how many rich people in the U.S who use a hooker, actually put it down as "screwing a hooker, on the invoice". Or if they don't want her to blab, put down the payment as " payment to shut a hooker up". 🤣

Godamn America, land of the free, the homeless and led by the mentally incapable, who is controlled by the rich and corruptible :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That actually is the only funny thing about American politics.

I wonder how many rich people in the U.S who use a hooker, actually put it down as "screwing a hooker, on the invoice". Or if they don't want her to blab, put down the payment as " payment to shut a hooker up". 🤣

Godamn America, land of the free, the homeless and led by the mentally incapable, who is controlled by the rich and corruptible :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
@sptrawler well penned. Makes one wonder if the peasants in the good 'ol US of A know their left from right elbows.

@sptrawler well penned. Makes one wonder if the peasants in the good 'ol US of A know their left from right elbows.
Good God no. Have you ever been there?

Go down to any shopping centre, have a look around, talk to a few plebs, and realise it's worst by an order of magnitude in the US :laugh:

Whatever your thoughts on the morality of "using hookers" I must admit that I see nothing wrong with claiming it as a business or in this case an election campaign expense.

The truth often hurts and in this case may hurt others such as the other hookers in Mr. Trump's orbit.

Besides claiming expenses on tax is one of life's hidden delights. I believe it was a jolly poor show to torment Mr. Trump on this matter.

gg

Yeah there's absolutely no way they can prove his rat lawyer and his accountant did it to smooth his path as candidate. Although probably did. A plausible reason is he didn't want the wife to twig.
Prostitution by the main actors (not the pimps) might not be moral but it's a fair way from evil imo. I've had a go myself.