Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Two deep friends mustering a smile while bearing the weight of the tortured western world on their shoulders. We're in safe hands.
:)

04052022_obama_biden_ap_carolynkaster.jpg

Any one remember Jim Traficant ?
He was an old school dem. Bit dodgy but really worked for the people. Ruined his career fighting RICO and saving a guy (forget Google checking). The used lawfare against him. Be interesting to see it opened again.
I think he died in a "tractor accident" surprise surprise.

Trump celebrates immunity case ruling but liberal supreme court judge says president now ‘a king above the law’ – live​

Conservative justices decide in favor of absolute immunity for official presidential acts but not private acts

Trump says court ruling a 'big win'​

Donald Trump posted on his Truth Social platform shortly after the court issued its decision on his immunity case, writing:

BIG WIN FOR OUR CONSTITUTION AND DEMOCRACY. PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!

Do you agree with the Supreme Court's decision to limit the power of prosecutors in pursuing obstruction charges against January 6 rioters?

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.sided.jpg
Washington Examiner • Jul 1, 2024 • Leave a comment
Yes, it's a fair decision.
82.9%

No, it's too lenient on the rioters.
15.8%

Unsure, need more information.
1.3%

No opinion on the matter.
0.0%

Mr. Trump is signalling that his opponents will be tried in Military Courts and subject to harsh sentences.

This is as it should be. There has been too much easy money for the elected and their families. No consequences for the elected officials and their hangers on has led to the mess that the US is in at the moment.

gg

As an outsider, US politics is a mess.

Biden and his team have lied, it is obvious to all that Biden's mental capacity is not up to the job.

Trump has a big mouth and a liar.

I wouldn't vote for either of them, but a vote must be made. My choice under duress would be Trump. Oly because I see a Biden win a win for the people behind the scenes that will be making the decisions for Biden. Biden is just a puppet for the faceless holders of power.

Reading the comments about George Clooney's article and his fund-raising efforts got me thinking this morning, why does the media put so much coin in what actors think about politics? Clooney is a great actor, and I enjoy watching his acting. But, other than money and influence, what makes his advice more believable than a well educated voter?

Clooney is correct Biden must step down from the 2024 Presidential nominations, however, he was wrong previously.

Most of what Trump says comes out as rubbish, I would never have someone like that as a friend, but one thing that he said matched my thoughts this morning - Trump tells George Clooney to ‘get out of politics’ after he urged Biden to step aside

As an outsider, US politics is a mess.

Biden and his team have lied, it is obvious to all that Biden's mental capacity is not up to the job.

Trump has a big mouth and a liar.

I wouldn't vote for either of them, but a vote must be made. My choice under duress would be Trump. Oly because I see a Biden win a win for the people behind the scenes that will be making the decisions for Biden. Biden is just a puppet for the faceless holders of power.

Reading the comments about George Clooney's article and his fund-raising efforts got me thinking this morning, why does the media put so much coin in what actors think about politics? Clooney is a great actor, and I enjoy watching his acting. But, other than money and influence, what makes his advice more believable than a well educated voter?

Clooney is correct Biden must step down from the 2024 Presidential nominations, however, he was wrong previously.

Most of what Trump says comes out as rubbish, I would never have someone like that as a friend, but one thing that he said matched my thoughts this morning - Trump tells George Clooney to ‘get out of politics’ after he urged Biden to step aside
You would have to have lived in the USA for some time to understand that this could happen.

It is the nature of the beast. It has a peculiar origin story and its timeline is littered with powerful frauds like Mr. Trump and Mr. Biden and their attendant acolytes.

I mean, look at the Clinton gang and dolts like Kamala and Clooney on the one hand, and Ted Cruz, Mictch McConnell and MTG on the other.

Only in America.

gg

You would have to have lived in the USA for some time to understand that this could happen.

It is the nature of the beast. It has a peculiar origin story and its timeline is littered with powerful frauds like Mr. Trump and Mr. Biden and their attendant acolytes.

I mean, look at the Clinton gang and dolts like Kamala and Clooney on the one hand, and Ted Cruz, Mictch McConnell and MTG on the other.

Only in America.

gg

I have American relatives and I have visited a small part of the US, I feel that the US and Australia are like cousins, the same but different.

Watching a video the recent Biden Q&A reminded me that most American's are extremely confident in themselves and their country, no doubts and no fear. If they think it can be done, they go for it with 100% confidence regardless of the consequences. That is Biden and his supporters at the moment.

Video is in this article -

Americans are exceptionally image conscious.
It makes them suckers as a group.

If you can't day something nice, say nothing at all!
(stand-in auxilliary mod)

I was just quoting what's in the media and possibly his court cases :)

They've impeached him, tried to frame him (tax evasion, Ukraine aid bribe, Russia collusion, files, incitement of insurrection, sex bs) used lawfare with corrupt partisan A.Gs and judges, recruited the legacy and social media to cancel and smear him. Not working, POTUS election looming, better try killing him I guess.

They've impeached him, tried to frame him (tax evasion, Ukraine aid bribe, Russia collusion, files, incitement of insurrection, sex bs) used lawfare with corrupt partisan A.Gs and judges, recruited the legacy and social media to cancel and smear him. Not working, POTUS election looming, better try killing him I guess.

I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner as the Dems seen to have been inciting an assassination, up to an including Biden himself.

It would be terrible if an assassination had occurred. Civil war probably.