Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Mr. Trump's approval rating will go sky high now.

Mr. Biden will resign but not in time to stack the media with suitable content to sway the vote away from Mr. Trump.

Only in America.

gg

I called this a while back. They won't let him win. There's too much money involved. If Trump does somehow manage to win, who Biden pardons in his last week's will be telling.

Democrats are in deep. Stirring up their loony base with agenda 25 bs.

Why would Donald Trump not have full confidence in the protection of the Security agencies? The ones who raided Mar-el-lago, endorsed Dem claims that Hunter's laptop email trove was a Russian disinfo op, incited Jan 6 Capitol protesters?

200.gif

Another theory could be an outside enemy country trying to start civil war.

Another theory could be an outside enemy country trying to start civil war.
I don't go for these conspiracy theories. It's usually just a nut.

It was an amateur attempt.

If it was real they would not have missed as a proper sharp shooter would have been used.

There will be people whipping this up to increase the hate levels. Cool heads are required.

They've impeached him, tried to frame him (tax evasion, Ukraine aid bribe, Russia collusion, files, incitement of insurrection, sex bs) used lawfare with corrupt partisan A.Gs and judges, recruited the legacy and social media to cancel and smear him. Not working, POTUS election looming, better try killing him I guess.

He just walked off stage with a bullet to the head. Not bad.

He's getting reelected now for sure (If he can survive)

This just made him. He didn't cower in the moment.

How's the e-safety commissioner not forcing this footage to be taken offline? Clearly this is inspiring copycats.

Two people have been killed and two remain in a critical condition after a suspected attempt on Donald Trump's life at a rally in Pennsylvania.

One of the dead is the person who fired shots in the former president's direction.

Mr Trump has issued a statement to Truth Social following his evacuation to safety.

Follow our live blog for updates.

If the following is true, Biden really should be charged with incitement in the same way as Trump was over the Jan 6 riot.
A Republican has picked up on a remark that Biden made on a call with supporters of the his Victory Fund’s National Finance Committee five days ago, when he said: “It’s time to put Trump in the bullseye”
Some of the more loony Democrats may regret the odd posting.

1720923309256.png

Mick
https://x.com/thetimes/status/1812296811400273953

I don't go for these conspiracy theories. It's usually just a nut.

It was an amateur attempt.

If it was real they would not have missed as a proper sharp shooter would have been used.

There will be people whipping this up to increase the hate levels. Cool heads are required.
I meant through cultivation. A lot of it is online these days. Bit like how the terrorists brainwashed those young kids online who all got caught here.

The play is that you cultivate a lot of pliable targets and one might actually do something.

I don't go for these conspiracy theories.
I don't know how people didn't see this coming.
I'm a conspiracy theorist until I'm not.
Damn lot of conspiracies coming true as of late.

Actually I take issue with this being a lone attempt. Trump has been under attack for years.
You had guys like reid hoffman funding the cases against Trump.
You had the media in a concentrated effort against him.
You had the department of justice taking extraordinary steps against him. The whole democrat and many Republicans have had it out for him.

This is in no way an isolated incident.

The left are really exposing themselves over this, from Albo's totally tepid statement, to them claiming it was staged, to regret that he wasn't actually killed.

I say:

20240714_075023.jpg