Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Leaving Australia (again)

Careful, the loonies will put in the naughty corner with, with Pauline Hanson.

You're heading for a cancelling talking stuff like that, you racist sod.:roflmao:
By implication, me being an immigrant and all, am I in the same category?

Well, if you don't like it here, it's better for everyone that you go somewhere else, right?
:smuggrin:
No.

There is a critical shortage of people in my profession and an even more critical shortage of people with my particular skills.

It would be two less people to be able to vote against the encroaching tyranny which is going to affect everybody in this country.

.... And the local pub would be missing out on a great deal of turnover ;)

Well, if you don't like it here, it's better for everyone that you go somewhere else, right?
:smuggrin:
Absolutely, but apparently the loonies have put that under the heading "hate speech". 🤣

Haven't you noticed, even on this forum, those who say we should be kind and understanding, are also the loudest in badmouthing politicians and individuals they dislike.
It's the problem with cult mentality, free thought, self awareness and objectivity goes out of the window, as they chant to the cults hymn sheet.:roflmao:

Last edited:
Absolutely, but apparently the loonies have put that under the heading "hate speech". 🤣

Haven't you noticed, even on this forum, those who say we should be kind and understanding, are also the loudest in badmouthing politicians and individuals they dislike.
It's the problem with cult mentality, free thought, self awareness and objectivity goes out of the window, as they chant to the cults hymn sheet.:roflmao:

Not much self reflection there SP...

No.

There is a critical shortage of people in my profession and an even more critical shortage of people with my particular skills.

It would be two less people to be able to vote against the encroaching tyranny which is going to affect everybody in this country.

.... And the local pub would be missing out on a great deal of turnover ;)
@wayneL It's easy to see when you are not at the Baskerville Wayne, car park is near on empty.

No.

I;)
ok Liam! maybe with that select skillset, you could do something about the tyranny going on?

ok Liam! maybe with that select skillset, you could do something about the tyranny going on?
Who is Liam?

I can make knives, machetes, even swords, perhaps even usable shurikens with a bit of practice. At a pinch even a pritchel can be used as a useful shiv (I have many, one can never have too many pritchels).

But open to suggestions for anything with a hammer and anvil (plus some basic plastics technology) ;)

Who is Liam?

I can make knives, machetes, even swords, perhaps even usable shurikens with a bit of practice. At a pinch even a pritchel can be used as a useful shiv (I have many, one can never have too many pritchels).

But open to suggestions for anything with a hammer and anvil (plus some basic plastics technology) ;)
No need to give the secrets of the trade away in how the magic happens 🤫

The situation over there could be interesting as some 12 months ago the economy collapsed, fuel and food shortages and the president and goons fled the country due to the population rather angry
Not going for political convos.

Is about the same size as Tassie. So I'll just putput around.