Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Rugby League

Good morning
Big game tonight in Townsville Eels v Cowboys. rcw1 will be there. Should the Cowboys win, they may well find themselves in the top 8!!! Hmmm bookies have got the Eels at $2.90 and Cowboys short, priced favourites at $1.42 head to head.

Jeepers, aren't the Warriors putting a 'cat amongst the pigeons'. Good on em too.

Have a very nice weekend.

Kind regards
rcw1

1689967720323.png

Cowboys 16 Eels 4 at half time
Cowboys down to 12 men for another 7 minutes or so ):

Good morning
well well well.

The Broncos looking the real deal as they beat the Roosters last night (27/07/23) very convincingly, 32 to 10 at the Gabba in Brisvagus. Other way to look at it, the Roosters season gonesky ... ???

Kind regards
rcw1

Good evening rugby league lovers...

After round 23 (four rounds to go): Looking more like a Panthers and Broncos rumble. Not over till it's over, see what transpires last four rounds :) Beloved Cowboys lost past two games... and have dropped out of the eight...

1691312062423.png

Yep, I agree with you, Panthers and Bucking Broncos

Rabbitohs look risky after last night, an awful effort, no interest at all from a couple of key players

Storm for third, at least they tried this week, Eels will pick up now when Brown gets going.

That is my top four,

Running 570 out of 200,000 in the tipping comp so I won't be winning it this year

Yep, I agree with you, Panthers and Bucking Broncos

Rabbitohs look risky after last night, an awful effort, no interest at all from a couple of key players

Storm for third, at least they tried this week, Eels will pick up now when Brown gets going.

That is my top four,

Running 570 out of 200,000 in the tipping comp so I won't be winning it this year
Hello macca
Back in April top four were:

UMike:
1. Sydney Roosters
2 Melbourne Storm
3 Cronulla Sharks
4 Penrith Panthers

rcw1:
1) Cowboys
2) Panthers
3) Rabbitohs
4) Roosters

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kind regards
rcw1

Cowboys v Sharks ?
Should be a beauty rcw1 at Qld Country Bank Stadium. Cowboys 9th on 28 points and Sharkies 5th on 30 points.

Kind regards
rcw1

Cowboys v Sharks ?
Should be a beauty rcw1 at Qld Country Bank Stadium. Cowboys 9th on 28 points and Sharkies 5th on 30 points.

Kind regards
rcw1
Well, that was a miserable effort or should I say, lack of effort.

They got steamrolled through the forwards, no chance this year IMO

Sorry, RCW but it is all over for you, my Nighties have become the Knights and have dug the armour out of the closet and are actually playing footy again.

Bit of a shock to see them realise that Ponga can actually play if given some early ball in space.

Very ordinary coach, I suspect that now Origin is over, Joey might be getting involved in the attack

Well, that was a miserable effort or should I say, lack of effort.

They got steamrolled through the forwards, no chance this year IMO

Sorry, RCW but it is all over for you, my Nighties have become the Knights and have dug the armour out of the closet and are actually playing footy again.

Bit of a shock to see them realise that Ponga can actually play if given some early ball in space.

Very ordinary coach, I suspect that now Origin is over, Joey might be getting involved in the attack
Yep gotta agree with ya @macca
Left the stadium depressed ): outplayed out enthused … run over the top of … bloody horrible …

They got the Dolphins in Suncorp and Panthers at Penrith. Mathematically still a splinter of chance but will be difficult ?

Kindcregards
Rcw

Coming from Newcastle I really did not want to play the Roosters in the first semi.

I thought we could beat Cronulla or Canberra but the Chooks are hitting their straps, they will be very hard to beat IMO

Shocked Raiders going to the finals; at -137 it's very good for them it did not come down to the total score differences.

Coming from Newcastle I really did not want to play the Roosters in the first semi.

I thought we could beat Cronulla or Canberra but the Chooks are hitting their straps, they will be very hard to beat IMO
Nah Roosters are no good. Rabbitoes are even worse. No probs getting into the second week of the finals.

Knights are playing the Raiders. Should do them easy as well.

Broncos to strong tonight at Suncorp keeping the Storm scoreless. 26-0. Only been a decade and some since they last beat Melbourne at home ...

Gotta feel for Ryan Papenhuyzen. Looks to be a another serious injury.

Kind regards
rcw1

Broncos to strong tonight at Suncorp keeping the Storm scoreless. 26-0. Only been a decade and some since they last beat Melbourne at home ...

Gotta feel for Ryan Papenhuyzen. Looks to be a another serious injury.

Kind regards
rcw1

Truly great footy last night, the first half was exceptional stuff for a club game.

Origin is different again but I really enjoyed it

Agree on Pap

Having a rather nervy weekend here, I live near Newcastle and this arvos effort was even worse than last night.

I think the Knights were very lucky to get away with this one, they better start their forwards on some angry pills tomorrow or the Warriors will squash them flat next week