Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Wake up America -speech at most recent rally.

"By the way, isn't that breeze nice?" Trump asked his rallygoers. "Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter."

The ex-president then added, "I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."

Social media was quick to react to the apparent admission of indifference.

Conservative Army Iraq War Veteran Peter Henlein had a theory about what it could all mean.

"[Hear] me out….the kind of guy who would tell his own supporters that came out to see him speak 'I don’t care about you, I just want your vote' which Trump just did today…..is exactly the kind of guy who would call Soldiers killed in action 'suckers' and 'losers' while speaking to a man whose son was killed serving our country."

1718061631924.png

Wake up America -speech at most recent rally.

"By the way, isn't that breeze nice?" Trump asked his rallygoers. "Do you feel the breeze? I don't want anybody going on me. We need every voter."

The ex-president then added, "I don't care about you. I just want your vote. I don't care."

Social media was quick to react to the apparent admission of indifference.

Conservative Army Iraq War Veteran Peter Henlein had a theory about what it could all mean.

"[Hear] me out….the kind of guy who would tell his own supporters that came out to see him speak 'I don’t care about you, I just want your vote' which Trump just did today…..is exactly the kind of guy who would call Soldiers killed in action 'suckers' and 'losers' while speaking to a man whose son was killed serving our country."
I'll probably regret posting this, but I'm having one of those days, where I'm over stupid people. Especially Trump voters.

Thanks for posting that @Knobby22 . One of the many appeals of Trump to voters is his brutal honesty. Unlike the head of the Biden Gang who wobbles about in dementia keeping his hold on power, Trump is a realist. I don't like the man nor agree with him btw. , but he does appeal to the common man and his tart of a wife. The average voter in other words. Interested only in himself and having no higher calling in life than his own self-improvement.

Hobbes picked it centuries ago. This is as true today as then, and the reason why Trump will be the next President unless some event occurs from left field. Below is the definition of the average citizen, whether it be in the Appalachians or Rose Bay.

Whatsoever therefore is consequent to a time of Warre, where every man is Enemy to every man; the same is consequent to the time, wherein men live without other security, than what their own strength, and their own invention shall furnish them withall. In such condition, there is no place for Industry; because the fruit thereof is uncertain; and consequently no Culture of the Earth; no Navigation, nor use of the commodities that may be imported by Sea; no commodious Building; no Instruments of moving, and removing such things as require much force; no Knowledge of the face of the Earth; no account of Time; no Arts; no Letters; no Society; and which is worst of all, continuall feare, and danger of violent death; And the life of man, solitary, poore, nasty, brutish, and short.”

gg

I don't think many people like or trust Trump on a personal level. However trying to run a popularity contest compared to Biden is insane. Biden is terrible.
People want an outside choice that they are not getting.

Right is turning against Trump. If he remains up Israel's ar5e he will bleed supporters. There's a lot of "America First" noise online.

Right is turning against Trump. If he remains up Israel's ar5e he will bleed supporters. There's a lot of "America First" noise online.
Probably true in the anti-semitic Echo chamber of genuine Neonazis, extreme leftists and Islamists.

How that plays out in the election remains to be seen.

Probably true in the anti-semitic Echo chamber of genuine Neonazis, extreme leftists and Islamists.

How that plays out in the election remains to be seen.
It's more the Rothschild's brand of Zionism that's coming under focus. There's a lot of evidence out there. A lot of people have forgotten a lot of history it seems. There is definitely an impact.

It could be a convergence of left and right to some degree. Or Palestinian/iran propaganda is just top shelf. Either way it's hitting home.

It's more the Rothschild's brand of Zionism that's coming under focus. There's a lot of evidence out there. A lot of people have forgotten a lot of history it seems. There is definitely an impact.

It could be a convergence of left and right to some degree. Or Palestinian/iran propaganda is just top shelf. Either way it's hitting home.
I still don't understand why Jewish nationalism is such a bad thing, given the persecution they have suffered historically.

I just object

Compare that to both Christian and Islamic influence expansionism... I mean, jeez check out the Carnegies, Catholic church, Ottoman empire etc.... and the USA anybody?

I'm not against calling out individual Jews, dammit, Soros and others are a blight on the planet imo. But so are other non Jewish families. I just object to this world domination conspiracy theory.... and yes the propaganda is top shelf.

Like I've said before, there is no "The Jews", they are as politically (and religiously) diverse everyone else.

I am deeply shocked that no one has pointed out how unfair, unjust, politically motivated, corrupted courts / judge, stacked jury / interfering with the election the false conviction of Hunter Biden is truly shocking.

I am deeply shocked that no one has pointed out how unfair, unjust, politically motivated, corrupted courts / judge, stacked jury / interfering with the election the false conviction of Hunter Biden is truly shocking.
I'm surprised how this talking point has reached everyone on the planet. He admitted to it, he pretty much had to get a guilty verdict.
It's basically a deflect talking point. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a couple of months sentencing just to really hit it home before the election.

Let's ignore the fact Russian warships are in Cuba and Joe has us on the brink of world war.

I'm surprised how this talking point has reached everyone on the planet. He admitted to it, he pretty much had to get a guilty verdict.
It's basically a deflect talking point. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a couple of months sentencing just to really hit it home before the election.

Let's ignore the fact Russian warships are in Cuba and Joe has us on the brink of world war.

The only thing worse (bigger than WWIII) is they are going after him again later in the year just before the election totally rigged political corrupted witch hunt the election will be stolen for sure.... :).

Only myopic fools cannot see the historical necessity of the 'great man' that Trump is, "cometh the hour cometh the man", and that man is Trump, come to deliver America out of the hands of degenerate scheming scum and back to its essence. How many who malign and sneer at him could have withstood a tiny fraction of the malevolent organised forces arrayed against him. He is the anti-system. He is the perversely Christ like figure come in fury to upturn the tables of the money changers in the temple (the congress and white house in case you're lost in my apt metaphor). He embodies an archetype of salvation and that part of the populace that has preserved its sanity and soul and has ears to hear his words has surrounded him in a protective embrace.
It's hard to express how good this guy is, it's a miracle.

Only myopic fools cannot see the historical necessity of the 'great man' that Trump is, "cometh the hour cometh the man", and that man is Trump, come to deliver America out of the hands of degenerate scheming scum and back to its essence. How many who malign and sneer at him could have withstood a tiny fraction of the malevolent organised forces arrayed against him. He is the anti-system. He is the perversely Christ like figure come in fury to upturn the tables of the money changers in the temple (the congress and white house in case you're lost in my apt metaphor). He embodies an archetype of salvation and that part of the populace that has preserved its sanity and soul and has ears to hear his words has surrounded him in a protective embrace.
It's hard to express how good this guy is, it's a miracle.
Lol Now you are taking the piss.😆
I suppose that makes Stormy Daniels a "Mary Magdalene" figure. :)

Last edited:
The only thing worse (bigger than WWIII) is they are going after him again later in the year just before the election totally rigged political corrupted witch hunt the election will be stolen for sure.... :).
I actually agree. I'm sure the date was selected for political reasons. That's part of the problem.