Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

This is why it's a political setup.

Also why I said Trump won't be president. Hope I'm wrong, but this is going the way of assassination in plain sight.

what an election, trump and advisery team running the clown show from prison or biden in diapers from nis aslyum
Out of approximately 450million people these are the two "best" candidates that can be found for POTUS.
What a joke.
Biggest fear is that either idiot has a finger near to the red button.

There is no equivalence. Keep trying to enlighten you. Trump is a superb champion of American values, Biden and his puppeteers are neo marxist sh*t who are trying every which way to dismantle legacy America. All you dopes 😇should pray he wins - I am - almost literally praying. China and Russia are watching America's weakness and division.

There is no equivalence. Keep trying to enlighten you. Trump is a superb champion of American values, Biden and his puppeteers are neo marxist sh*t who are trying every which way to dismantle legacy America. All you dopes 😇should pray he wins - I am - almost literally praying. China and Russia are watching America's weakness and division.
@finicky we all have our own views on politicians.
Personally, I am thankful I don't have to vote in the American circus, because not always does the best candidate get a look in.
In the USA money buys power and the Presidency.

@finicky we all have our own views on politicians.
Personally, I am thankful I don't have to vote in the American circus, because not always does the best candidate get a look in.
In the USA money buys power and the Presidency.
The Americans probably are happy you don’t have to vote in their election as well.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
mick

Top this comment from @TheRightGirl :D ..

" Posted a picture in a dress with a dog collar?? Yeah, he could still be related to a juror"

Looks trollish for sure, but Merchon has taken it seriously enough to issue letters to the parties concerned.

There is something fishy about it all, beyond some Muppet on Facebook.

Send in the clowns.

There is something fishy about it all,
Something fishy? About a 34 felony count on a single contested misdemeanour action? Before a democrat judge and a jury of his democrat peers. Prosecuted by a demo prosecutor elected on an explicit 'get Trump' platform. Preceding a potus election? "Come on man", ask basilio and the sydney morning herald, it's all straight up.

The who
Something fishy? About a 34 felony count on a single contested misdemeanour action? Before a democrat judge and a jury of his democrat peers. Prosecuted by a demo prosecutor elected on an explicit 'get Trump' platform. Preceding a potus election? "Come on man", ask basilio and the sydney morning herald, it's all straight up.
The whole trial was a kangaroo Court and would be overturned on appeal. I mean this FB post thing reeks of something behind the scenes.