Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Nonetheless, Haley cast her decision as halfhearted support for Trump — and more a reflection of her distaste for Biden, the incumbent Democrat.

Yea, 100%.
Also everyone has seen the Maga plan to basically take over every aspect of government and create essentially a dictatorship including political control of the Fed bank and its all written down and supposedly agreed to by Trump.

Trump though is famous for not reading these documents and doing whatever he feels like doing, so I am hopeful that if he gets in, this extremist anti-conservative / radical group will not get their way, at least not completely.

Good discussion about it on Planet America.
you mean the drain the swamp dream again?

it will be all the same **** again, nothing will happen or change. the best part of it all will be the continued melt downs from the non trump fans

you mean the drain the swamp dream again?

it will be all the same **** again, nothing will happen or change. the best part of it all will be the continued melt downs from the non trump fans
You never know, the plan is detailed, the replacements are lined up. Most of the public servants replaced, Fed Bank run directly, voting systems changes, the deportation of 11 million people. Could happen.

You never know, the plan is detailed, the replacements are lined up. Most of the public servants replaced, Fed Bank run directly, voting systems changes, the deportation of 11 million people. Could happen.
Wasn’t that going to happen last time, the border wall, qnon, the white coates etc were going to come and take over?

You need to remember trump is a realestate man, highly leveraged to the tune of billions of debt to bankers?
He had no power

Was reading an article about Trump saying the FBI could kill him or something like that it was an interview with a retired DOJ official.

Reading through the comments this one made sense... sort of.

"Don't blame him he knows that the American Public are stupid"

Wasn’t that going to happen last time, the border wall, qnon, the white coates etc were going to come and take over?

You need to remember trump is a realestate man, highly leveraged to the tune of billions of debt to bankers?
He had no power
He was disorganised and had much resistance especially from the Senate. Not this time.

He was disorganised and had much resistance especially from the Senate. Not this time.
id stil keep that violin tuned. The Democrats and the Reblicans are like the ALP and NLP, They are smoke and mirrors and create the impression of a false opposition, but peddle the same crap but one has the hand breaks os on and is some 10 years behind the other

Speech to Libertarians didn't go well. They booed Trump mercilessly and called him a wanabee dictator. Speech didn't last long as he was booed off stage.

Speech to Libertarians didn't go well. They booed Trump mercilessly and called him a wanabee dictator. Speech didn't last long as he was booed off stage.

Some analysis from a non TDS point of view. Dude, check out what most Libertarians are.

So you don't want to analyze this?

The United State Libertarian arian Party is a mishmash of ideologies mostly which are really quite woke... Open borders, full term abortions, fully legalized drug use up to and including hard drugs.

Only a small part of the party is what might be termed the Mises caucus, of which I am largely a fan of... The rest seem to be drug addled morons.

Should one really surprised that such people might boo any reasonably speaker?

What has actually happened is that the libertarian party has done themselves immeasurable damage and canceled out a number of potential voters. You don't think that this was Trump's plan all the time.

TDS celebrates any sort of anti-Trump sentiment no matter how ludicrous, rather than looking deeper into the actual issues.

Well done, I recommend Xanax or similar.

So you don't want to analyze this?

The United State Libertarian arian Party is a mishmash of ideologies mostly which are really quite woke... Open borders, full term abortions, fully legalized drug use up to and including hard drugs.

Only a small part of the party is what might be termed the Mises caucus, of which I am largely a fan of... The rest seem to be drug addled morons.

Should one really surprised that such people might boo any reasonably speaker?

What has actually happened is that the libertarian party has done themselves immeasurable damage and canceled out a number of potential voters. You don't think that this was Trump's plan all the time.

TDS celebrates any sort of anti-Trump sentiment no matter how ludicrous, rather than looking deeper into the actual issues.

Well done, I recommend Xanax or similar.
So the Libertarian Party is no longer Libertarian, and the Maga crowd is?

Libertarians seek to maximise autonomy and political freedom. Trump is doing the opposite. I can see their view.

Libertarians seek to maximise autonomy and political freedom. Trump is doing the opposite. I can see their view.
That was not even remotely my point and is a strawman argument.

Libertarianism is actually a curious collection of ideologies and much disagreement exist even within the Libertarians as to what it actually means.

There are libertarians than don't believe in any sort of borders at all, others who believe in strong borders, some who believe in completely legalising all drugs, others who are more measured. Some who believe in an unfettered A2, up to and including nuclear weapons, others who are more measured, some who believe in radical gender ideology, others who don't, and, astonishingly some who support abortion up to and including full term... and so on.

It does not require an IQ greater than your waist measurement to understand which of these people who were behaving like puerile tw@ts.

So what was The God Emperor doing there?

Voting for the Lib candidate is futile and calls upon sensible Libs to choose a Trumpian/Millsian hierarchy of Liberties, rather than wasting it on the so called Libertarian Wokist.

It was the purple haired, sandle wearing, unwashed and drug addled queers who booed. These were not the people he was there for, he was there for those capable of critical thinking who want to save their country from the lunatics.

Whether he achieved that, who knows?

Libertarian are 3% of the vote so quite important if they decide to back Trump pretty, clear that won't happen given Trumps public statements.

That was not even remotely my point and is a strawman argument.

Libertarianism is actually a curious collection of ideologies and much disagreement exist even within the Libertarians as to what it actually means.

There are libertarians than don't believe in any sort of borders at all, others who believe in strong borders, some who believe in completely legalising all drugs, others who are more measured. Some who believe in an unfettered A2, up to and including nuclear weapons, others who are more measured, some who believe in radical gender ideology, others who don't, and, astonishingly some who support abortion up to and including full term... and so on.

It does not require an IQ greater than your waist measurement to understand which of these people who were behaving like puerile tw@ts.

So what was The God Emperor doing there?

Voting for the Lib candidate is futile and calls upon sensible Libs to choose a Trumpian/Millsian hierarchy of Liberties, rather than wasting it on the so called Libertarian Wokist.

It was the purple haired, sandle wearing, unwashed and drug addled queers who booed. These were not the people he was there for, he was there for those capable of critical thinking who want to save their country from the lunatics.

Whether he achieved that, who knows?
Well he is going to use the army on civilians Sounds Libertarian to me.

"Trump would reportedly invoke the Insurrection Act — a law that gives the president nearly unchecked powers to use the military as a domestic police force — on his first day in office, so that he could quash any public protests against him."

Well he is going to use the army on civilians Sounds Libertarian to me.

"Trump would reportedly invoke the Insurrection Act — a law that gives the president nearly unchecked powers to use the military as a domestic police force — on his first day in office, so that he could quash any public protests against him."

Oh please!

I'm just reading Michael Cohen's book on his time with Trump. It reads like a Mafia tale.

0ce362f503d40db9.png

One wonders whether it is typical of politics at the high end in the USA or whether Mr. Trump is an outlier in madness and perfidy.

gg