Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Apr 30, 2024 #CNN #News
Judge Juan Merchan has found Donald Trump in contempt for violating his gag order nine times and ordered him to pay $9,000 for criticizing expected trial witnesses on social media and his campaign page. Trump must remove the seven “offending posts” from Truth Social and the two “offending posts” from his campaign website by 2:15 p.m EST. today. The judge also threatened incarceration if Trump willfully violates the gag order again.

Trump 2024. No more Mr Nice Guy. :D
Short story
  • Immediate hunting, catching and mass deportations of millions of people using the National Guard and/or the Military
  • Sacking of AG's who don't follow his directives of prosecuting people.
  • Allowing States to monitor pregnant women to ensure there are no abortions
  • Pulling US troops out of Sth Korea
  • Pardoning almost all the Jan 6th defendents
  • And lots more.
:D

Last edited:

Trump trial live: defence make reference to Harvey Weinstein ruling​

Follow the latest court updates in the hush money case, with the Access Hollywood tape making a reappearance —

Will Pavia
from inside the courtroom
Friday, May 03, 2024,

May 4, 2024, Trump’s former assistant Hope Hicks took the stand in his hush money trial, Sarah Baxter explains.

1714998885179.jpeg

Can't get more under dog status than Trump .... he should get plenty of the fair go vote.

However from my experience...never trust an American's promise of probity.

Well, young Barron will have the best mentor in the USA on how to manipulate news into fake news etc!!!!
6 foot seven, Wow , that's tall (206cms). My son is 193cms and towers over me.

Had him at 58. One year after marriage. According to Stormy, she was told by Trump that Melanie slept in separate beds (when he was 60 and had the affair with her). She probably didn't want another baby or didn't like his philandering.

He is 77 now (78 in June) so a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then.

6 foot seven, Wow , that's tall (206cms). My son is 193cms and towers over me.

Had him at 58. One year after marriage. According to Stormy, she was told by Trump that Melanie slept in separate beds (when he was 60 and had the affair with her). She probably didn't want another baby or didn't like his philandering.

He is 77 now (78 in June) so a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then.
It's tall. I had a couple of buddies, family friends when I was younger, two brothers one 6-9 the other 6-8, me 5-7¹½ (that ½ really matters lol). Their Dad was 6-5 and my Dad 5-4. It was pretty comical when we all got together.

The bastids used to bowl bouncers at me when we played cricket. I got pretty good at either ducking or hook shots :p

</trivia>

Oxymoron. All news is fake to some degree
True Wayne.
I worked in the Newspaper industry for many years marrying that and farming into one for a while.
The news stories are at the whim of the owner who dictates through the head honcho editor how a story will be told.
Rupert is a classic example.

It's tall. I had a couple of buddies, family friends when I was younger, two brothers one 6-9 the other 6-8, me 5-7¹½ (that ½ really matters lol). Their Dad was 6-5 and my Dad 5-4. It was pretty comical when we all got together.

The bastids used to bowl bouncers at me when we played cricket. I got pretty good at either ducking or hook shots :p

</trivia>
@wayneL Me at 6'01/2" that 1/2 inch is also so important.
Two sons eldest 6'4'' and younger one 6'6'' both with female partners that conform to short in comparison.