Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

I'm just glad crazy Maga girl Marge Greene has blown herself up. To Trump she is now a loser so her 5 minutes of fame are over.

I'm just glad crazy Maga girl Marge Greene has blown herself up. To Trump she is now a loser so her 5 minutes of fame are over.
Every time that girl opens her mouth she blows herself up.

I suspect conservatives maybe moving towards groyper territory rather than maga. It's a huge groundswell of support, it's really strange. It feels like an astroturf but I'm unsure who(country, or donor funding) is pushing it.

Every time that girl opens her mouth she blows herself up.

I suspect conservatives maybe moving towards groyper territory rather than maga. It's a huge groundswell of support, it's really strange. It feels like an astroturf but I'm unsure who(country, or donor funding) is pushing it.
Yea, 100%.
Also everyone has seen the Maga plan to basically take over every aspect of government and create essentially a dictatorship including political control of the Fed bank and its all written down and supposedly agreed to by Trump.

Trump though is famous for not reading these documents and doing whatever he feels like doing, so I am hopeful that if he gets in, this extremist anti-conservative / radical group will not get their way, at least not completely.

Good discussion about it on Planet America.

Yea, 100%.
Also everyone has seen the Maga plan to basically take over every aspect of government and create essentially a dictatorship including political control of the Fed bank and its all written down and supposedly agreed to by Trump.

Trump though is famous for not reading these documents and doing whatever he feels like doing, so I am hopeful that if he gets in, this extremist anti-conservative / radical group will not get their way, at least not completely.

Good discussion about it on Planet America.
I cannot see Trump being supported the same as previous years. There seems to be a large scale awakening going on about multiple topics including: immigration, dei, Israel support, Christianity gathering steam (label not actually practising), freedom and rights, social media control.

The younger generation has been shaped by TikTok and X in a way the politicians are panicking about. It's less to do with harm (when did the government ever care about harming the public) and more to do with mass awakening (it's harming their bullsht grift and exposing their positions).

It's affecting both sides

Last edited:
I cannot see Trump being supported the same as previous years. There seems to be a large scale awakening going on about multiple topics including: immigration, dei, Israel support, Christianity gathering steam (label not actually practising), freedom and rights, social media control.

The younger generation has been shaped by TikTok and X in a way the politicians are panicking about. It's less to do with harm (when did the government ever care about harming the public) and more to do with mass awakening (it's harming their bullsht grift and exposing their positions).

It's affecting both sides
It's actually pretty hard to pick, mo. Thanks to social media we have all curated our own little Echo Chambers. Even attempting to put my biases aside it seems that it will be a Trump in a cakewalk, based on the information I managed to glean from outside of my personal Echo chamber.

Of course I could be wrong, as could any of us and things could change leading up to the election.

Meanwhile I do think that Musk's Maxim rules.

Trump has come through the massive establishment conspiracy against him like hardened steel. The people sense what he's been up against and see how disgusting his opponents are. An egotist and narcissist can still have his heart in the right place - any other personality type would have caved long ago I suspect. Trump will not be authoritarian, imo, but I hope to God he attacks his enemies with everything at his command should he win.

I'd say Trump if it was a fair fight. But look at everything the democrats have done. They could pull off God knows what.

May 17, 2024 -

Donald Trump Demands Drug Test for Joe Biden Before First Presidential Debate.​

May 17, 2024 -

Donald Trump Demands Drug Test for Joe Biden Before First Presidential Debate.​

This is a no brainer and will clarify people's suspicions one way or the other.

Trump Says There Would Be Less Voter Fraud If America Got Rid Of Elections

Trump-SS-4.jpg

Donald Trump says voter fraud is a ‘stain on democracy’ that can only be fixed by eradicating elections.

“If we want to have a thriving democracy – a democracy where there isn’t a risk of voter fraud – then the obvious thing to do is to get rid of elections,” Trump said.

“You have to remove the temptation. If you want to quit smoking you take away the cigarettes. If you want to stop voter fraud you take away voting. It’s really quite simple”.
Trump said he would be willing to act as an interim president until an alternative system was developed.

^^^
A lumbering sttempt at satire by leftie uni graduates. My laugh reflex was inert. The left doesn't do humour any more.

^^^
A lumbering sttempt at satire by leftie uni graduates. My laugh reflex was inert. The left doesn't do humour any more.
Interesting... You did realise the satirical piece I posted above was written on Nov 4th 2020 ? A couple of days later and to this very day Donald Trump started relentlessly lying about the non existent frauds of that election.

Your right. It isn't funny. It's just tragic how this piece of evil merde has brainwashed so many people into believing there was widespread fraud in the US electoral system.