Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

May 2024 Stock Competition Entries!

Joe Blow

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
Good morning everyone and welcome to the May 2024 stock tipping competition! :)

The May 2024 stock tipping competition is proudly sponsored by TradingView, a charting platform and social network used by 50M+ traders and investors worldwide to spot opportunities across global markets.
  • Technical analysis done right with 400+ built-in indicators and strategies, 100,000+ public indicators, 110+ smart drawing tools, Volume Profile indicators, Candlestick patterns recognition, Multi-timeframe analysis and Auto Chart Patterns.
  • Never miss a trade with powerful, flexible and ultra-precise trading alerts that can be created directly from charts. Cloud-based, they are available on any device and can be powered by Pine Script®.
  • Perform comprehensive financial analysis with an extensive array of fundamental data for all major stock exchanges including 100+ fundamentals, financial reports, valuation analysis and historical data.
  • Simulate real trading right on your chart. Test ready-made or self-written strategies in real-time based on historical data.
Sign up through a link at ASF to receive $15 off the price of your first subscription. :xyxthumbs

Could all qualifying entrants please check their entry and entry price and report any errors to me in this thread.

Keep track of the results here: ASF Stock Competition Leaderboard

Feel free to discuss the competition in this thread as the month progresses.

0524start.jpg

Hi @Joe Blow ,
There seems to be something not quite right with the Competition page. I checked my 3DA tip on the competition page and it says the entry price is 0.39 but your list has entry price of 0.42 which is the correct price.
I think all the entry prices on the Competition page are off.

1714526119391.png

Attachments

• 1714526084983.png
    1714526084983.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 13
Hi @Joe Blow ,
There seems to be something not quite right with the Competition page. I checked my 3DA tip on the competition page and it says the entry price is 0.39 but your list has entry price of 0.42 which is the correct price.
I think all the entry prices on the Competition page are off.

View attachment 176000

All fixed now.

slow track,, just have been rain overnight.

The current competition has 30 entries.

At 11am on day 2, there are 4 positive tips, 19 negative tips and 7 break-even tips.

13.33% of all entries are currently returning a profit. :(

slow track,, just have been rain overnight.

The current competition has 30 entries.

At 11am on day 2, there are 4 positive tips, 19 negative tips and 7 break-even tips.

13.33% of all entries are currently returning a profit. :(
The stewards have determined that the track is "heavy".

There's a ghost in the top 10.
Shhhh.
If it starts oozing ectoplasmic goop and screaming up the ladder, we'll have to get the Ghostbusters in.

1714639359408.gif

that's making the basement so attractive, then?
There's a ghost in the top 10.
Shhhh.
If it starts oozing ectoplasmic goop and screaming up the ladder, we'll have to get the Ghostbuster zin.
There are 2 positive tips, 7 break-even tips and 21 negative tips.
... 6.67% of all entries are currently returning a profit.

We sure can pick 'em

( IMO ) way too early yet . if the leader was at say ( positive) 30% or more i would have conceded to your argument

those small caps can make big moves in either direction

even some large caps are moving 4% in a day this month