Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

October 2024 Stock Competition Entries!

don't worry ... we'll all stand aside

View attachment 186478

back to ground zero.

and it looks like your run (sic) from 2 days ago to $0.015 actually enables a price to be put on tenuousness. It's 9c :)

View attachment 186477

• I deserve this.
  • I apologise for creating some distress at the top.
  • My original post should have had a smaller image, in mitigation for my sins I thought it had when I posted.
  • G88 is a dog, not my dog, just a stray that came to me in a dream.
  • It appears unfortunately for everyone else to be gaining some buyers, as it would.
  • I disavow it.
  • This disavowal does not extend to not accepting the first prize should it do a rising from the dead.
  • Feni, fici, fini.
gg

• I deserve this.
  • My original post should have had a smaller image, in mitigation for my sins I thought it had when I posted.
  • It appears unfortunately for everyone else to be gaining some buyers, as it would.
  • I disavow it.
  • This disavowal does not extend to not accepting the first prize should it do a rising from the dead.
  • Feni, fici, fini.
gg
Slip, sliding away is gg

• I deserve this.
  • I disavow it.
  • Feni, fici, fini.
gg
actually i was hoping the selection of @access 'would rise from the dead , and grant me another cellar-dweller trophy

and gift VMM the infamy it seems to deserve

at noon Friday ... 4 days 4 hrs trading left.

View attachment 186522
I did see that earlier today but was afraid to post it as I didn't want to join that Charlie person, chappie, lady, as being the most ignored member of ASF. You enjoy torturing me with large images of my sins. I might report you to the "Intersectionality Department" of ASF.

I can't help it if dreams come true with 4.5 trading days left.

gg

I did see that earlier today but was afraid to post it as I didn't want to join that Charlie person, chappie, lady, as being the most ignored member of ASF. You enjoy torturing me with large images of my sins. I
not at all, gg, most esteemed flécheur d'artist. Your pick this month does seem to have more slipperiness than the proverbial bride's nightie.

I'm only ruing not following through on my alternate, RWD, as it would have launched early and held me near the lead
Screenshot_20241025_150234_CommSec.jpg

out of TH and one buy went through at $0.041. ....B 0.040 / S 0.061 .... is there enough interest to be a tip for Oct comp?
yes. (but I did not !! grr. ) .

I can't help it if dreams come true with 4.5 trading days left.
Amen, or ahem, to that.

If @Garpal Gumnut stays up in front next week i feel that an inquiry and swab test would be in order.
what would you test for ? alcohol is not a banned substance in the tipster game 😉
Unfortunately (or fortunately) for ASF members running swabs I gave up alcohol 5 years ago after a heady 55 years on the stuff. Though if gold runs to $150,000 an oz I may be tempted to try something else.

Listen to your Uncle Garpal, alcohol is bad for you.

gg