0.05​
4divs4everSRG
0.835​
0.088​
5UMikeJDO
1.26​
0.117​

Last edited:
And now to Tail End Charlie in the July Comp.
This coveted position goes tooooooooooooooo @basilio
Now, bas after much sourcing of what is needed for the cellar dwelling here is list of what has been appropriated for this month.
A newly acquired feather duster courtesy of a pick up from a road side clean-up.
A newly invigorated supply of gut rot red which will also pass for a quality pain stripper.
A quantity of newspaper and magazines of which a fair amount of pages are missing.
And to top it off a recently sourced lounge chair with only one spring that is visible through the seat.
Obviously care must be exercised when place thy self on the salubrious chair.
Of course there is also the much cherished Certificate of Do Better Next Time 🤣

And now to Tail End Charlie in the July Comp.
This coveted position goes tooooooooooooooo @basilio
Now, bas after much sourcing of what is needed for the cellar dwelling here is list of what has been appropriated for this month.
A newly acquired feather duster courtesy of a pick up from a road side clean-up.
A newly invigorated supply of gut rot red which will also pass for a quality pain stripper.
A quantity of newspaper and magazines of which a fair amount of pages are missing.
And to top it off a recently sourced lounge chair with only one spring that is visible through the seat.
Obviously care must be exercised when place thy self on the salubrious chair.
Of course there is also the much cherished Certificate of Do Better Next Time 🤣

You have No idea how hard I tried to win this coveted award. I have successfully followed TLG into the cellar for months now. Clearly July was the highlight when yet again nothing happened on the project front and TLG just hemorrhaged merrily along just stopping to pick up a few more pints of investors blood in the last week when it hit the market for another $9.5m :roflmao:

I believe I now have an absolute mortgage (for bottom place )on the year tipping contest. :)

Congratulations to @craigj, @barney, and @Miner for taking out the top three spots in the July 2024 stock tipping competition! :xyxthumbs

craigj finished in first place with an outstanding 35.29% return with CAZ. In second place was barney who achieved an impressive 24.14% with PRS. Rounding out the top three for July was Miner who selected IMM, which returned a handy 16.95%.

Can @craigj, @barney, and @Miner please contact me via PM regarding their prizes.

Best of luck to all in the August competition! :)

Here are the final results for July:

0724end.jpg

You have No idea how hard I tried to win this coveted award. I have successfully followed TLG into the cellar for months now. Clearly July was the highlight when yet again nothing happened on the project front and TLG just hemorrhaged merrily along just stopping to pick up a few more pints of investors blood in the last week when it hit the market for another $9.5m :roflmao:

I believe I now have an absolute mortgage (for bottom place )on the year tipping contest. :)
depends on if you are buying your tips ( dirt cheap ) if so you are reaping your future rewards

still several months to go and this market can do some crazy things

good luck ( and whatever that means to you )

Congratulations to @craigj, @barney, and @Miner for taking out the top three spots in the July 2024 stock tipping competition! :xyxthumbs

craigj finished in first place with an outstanding 35.29% return with CAZ. In second place was barney who achieved an impressive 24.14% with PRS. Rounding out the top three for July was Miner who selected IMM, which returned a handy 16.95%.

Can @craigj, @barney, and @Miner please contact me via PM regarding their prizes.

Best of luck to all in the August competition! :)

Here are the final results for July:

View attachment 181756
congratulations to @craigj , well done

nice work to @barney and @Miner

i tried to keep you worried .. but not close enough

and i hope @basilio was buying as much as he wanted with his pick

good luck for next month everyone

and thanks to the management for creating these fun and games for us .. cheers