Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

I keep thinking I should hit the gym for a bit of cross training. But my travel anvil is 45 kg which I have to lift in and out of the truck several times a day (plus a 39 kg stand.... plus 600 kg horses leaning and shifting about on top of me....

... A nice cold beer is more on my mind at the end of the day rather than a 25 kg hex dumbbell haha.

On the other hand it's summer and most of my clients are nubile young women. :p

Lol I should get to a real gym also as would allow me more well-rounded opportunities to develop. Although I do some hiking so keeps legs from wasting away. But yep farriering would def involve a lot of good incidental resistance training, no doubt about it :)

Jeez it's actually very hard to keep up with these irrelevancies when you have to work for a living.

Just keeping the thread relevant :p
Though with a few stinking hot days gone and some more coming I have had the opportunity to get some late night reading done

I keep thinking I should hit the gym for a bit of cross training. But my travel anvil is 45 kg which I have to lift in and out of the truck several times a day (plus a 39 kg stand.... plus 600 kg horses leaning and shifting about on top of me....

... A nice cold beer is more on my mind at the end of the day rather than a 25 kg hex dumbbell haha.

On the other hand it's summer and most of my clients are nubile young women. :p
Had the joy of lifting my 18kg petrol post rammer onto a 1.8m star picket 120 times last Saturday

just drove in on the Federal .... Lots of workers and 40kph, lollipops a-plenty, but after an extended slow zone, the limit reverted to 100 for all of 70 metres, before dropping to 80 and the camera.

Ah the perfect setup to improve their catch count. Excellent bait. One more fish in the bucket.

in a universe far from here:

Screenshot_20240110-185332_WhatsApp.jpg