Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

Don't be sexist, there are plenty of girl farriers and I'm sure they know more about shoes than you.:wheniwasaboy:
Maybe 2-3%, but you have a point :laugh:

images (16).jpeg

Do you mean places like Tasmania and Wales?
No, in two months this body goes to the U.S , Canada, then a couple of months after that, Japan, after that, Singapore, U.S, South America, then Freo to Singapore, Then Switzerland to Belgium, then London to Sydney.

The son can enjoy life under the bonnet, doing what I did in another life and at his age he loves it just as much as I did. ;)

No, in two months this body goes to the U.S , Canada, then a couple of months after that, Japan, after that, Singapore, U.S, South America, then Freo to Singapore, Then Switzerland to Belgium, then London to Sydney.

The son can enjoy life under the bonnet, doing what I did in another life and at his age he loves it just as much as I did. ;)
I guess some would say completely irrelevent etc but not to us.
We had a little rain during a early evening thunderstorm. That's after a top of over 38 deg.
First for quite some time.

I welched out soon after
Couldn't get over Sat late arvo early evening still 38 plus
Had spent the morning putting weldmesh panels into a post and rail section of the fencing job I am on.
The sweat was certainly running.
Did the 2 gates this morning after carting some cattle from Muchea Yards to their new home in Chidlow.

Climbing back up to 39 now 5.30pm

Couldn't get over Sat late arvo early evening still 38 plus
Had spent the morning putting weldmesh panels into a post and rail section of the fencing job I am on.
The sweat was certainly running.
Did the 2 gates this morning after carting some cattle from Muchea Yards to their new home in Chidlow.

Climbing back up to 39 now 5.30pm
I spent the day at the pub :p

Micro Noises is Andrew Gigacz's occasional, quirky look at all things footy. The name Micro Noises is an anagram of Enrico Misso, who played one game for St Kilda in 1985. He remains the only Enrico and the only Misso to have played footy at the highest level.
Small world.
he was a Ringwood boy, maybe @Sean K might know him?
I have not checked with him, but I am pretty sure Enrico went to school with my youngest brother.

Mick