Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Storm at Sea

Captain, what does your crystal ball you about tomorrow? Will we be meddling along or otherwise? Hang Seng is slightly green but not sure if she has made up her mind. Pre market slightly red but not too scary at this stage.
No Need to rush into anything --- I am watching "Griselda"---

Thank you for your reply.

Will wait and see what tomorrow will bring. Took a leap and bought some towards close of day. Not sure if I'm braver or more reckless.
Logging off, been a trying day....I hope whatever Griselda will be good for you, Captain.
No Need to rush into anything --- I am watching "Griselda"---

The poster was wrong about the ugly and humour, that's very obvious, farmerge. I'm logging out, hope you're well. I won't say more. The Captain will come back and throw me overboard, much as he loves me. He's a jealous sod, haha

The poster was wrong about the ugly and humour, that's very obvious, farmerge. I'm logging out, hope you're well. I won't say more. The Captain will come back and throw me overboard, much as he loves me. He's a jealous sod, haha
Yeah travelling well eskys Hot days have become tiresome not being able to do any paid work. But catching up on plenty of sleep.

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew

Ahoy there Recalcitrant Sea Cadet Barney

I may have made a Mistake Letting you back onboard ?

I repeat what I said on the WC8 thread

"As Always Barney
You were caught out again not listening to your Captain re WC8
Be warned!

My father used to say " If you sleep with Rats you get Flees"

If you want to talk to Your loving Rats there is another 1000 threads to reach them!
Did you know that?
Why do you talk to him/them on My SHIP ?

To have such Rubbish / One liners recorded in this Ship's Logs is a Disappointed to Me , My Family My friends and is Shameful
Then to Downgrade the Quality of these Logs IMHO to the Huge ASF DIASPORA is Reprehensible with your half smart nothings

NB: This thread is a Ship's Log
It is not a record of Cocktail Coversations between bored and Lonely Landlubbers

Be Thrice Warned!

NB: The Ship's Cat "LUCKY" has got her eyes on EVERYTHING

View attachment 170530
My only wish Barney is that you don't fall overboard in the first signs of Rough Seas because I like you

Salute and Well Done Crew on another great Week
View attachment 170529Steak Chips and Salad is in Order or Fish &Chips

4SeCkdZSQLscPX0b.jpg
MAN OVERBOARD in Choppy Seas--

NB: Please check your PM's for Price Sensitive Posts --

This Thread seems to have been Sabotaged by a few Banished Hoodlums

Salute and Gods; Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

Mid-Day Sightings----------Chart data is real-time, as of 15 02 2024 01:10pm AEDT

z0a907c0az608286dbe10c4170b2764740ab1adb95.png

HeatmapLegend.png
-2.5%
0.00%
2.5%
Colour is based on price performance

Salute and Stay Safe
HMAS  Ship of Fools.gif

All Hands on Deck at Dawn -
Let's see if we can find some Wind and break-out of these Doldrums

At Dawn on the Open HOIST in Alphabetical Order

Sailing the ALU Mainsail -----------------One WEEK at a Time----------------&----------------------One DAY at a Time
View attachment 169261

Sailing the MAQ Mainsail -----------One WEEK at a Time--------------------&----------------------One DAY at a Time
View attachment 169262

Sailing the ACE Mid-Cap Maiden -----------One WEEK at a Time---------&----------------------One DAY at a Time

View attachment 169264
Please note: The Magnificent Rounding Kardasian Bottom on the ACE --- How could I resist such a Beauty

Sailing the PIL Storm Sail--------------------One WEEK at a Time-----------&----------------------One DAY at a Time
View attachment 169265
Salute and Gods' Speed
View attachment 169266
Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew-----------Chart Update -------Hold on Tight !-------Breakout on High Volume today ---(+34.47 % So Far)
1707965824622.png
Salute and Stay Safe in Choppy Seas
XYZ Yacht.GIF

As we wait for the Week-End for the Seas to settle down for those who like humour---
ENJOY!-----Please Wind back to the Start

Salute and Stay Well

Week #8.pngSteak Chips and Salad is in order
Another Great week at Sea on the Global Exchange

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew---

All Hands on Deck at Dawn---
HOIST in Quick Time on the OPEN

Sailing the Magnificent WC8--( Main-Sail )---One WEEK at a Time-----&------------------------One DAY at a Time
View attachment 170319

Sailing the GL1 (Mid-Cap)----------------One WEEK at a Time-----------------&--------------------One DAY at a Time
View attachment 170320

Sailing the PMT (Mid-Cap)----------------One WEEK at a Time----------------&------------------One DAY at a Time
View attachment 170322

Sailing the SGQ -(Storm Sail)------------One WEEK at a Time---------------&------------------One DAY at a Time-

View attachment 170323

Salute and Gods' Speed
View attachment 170325
Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew-------MID-DAY CHART UPDATE-as at 1.00pm Friday as a few of our Sails are Filling Nicely -

Hold on Tight!

Sailing the Magnificent WC8 ---One WEEK at a Time-----&---One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time

1708047140489.png

Sailing the PMT ------One WEEK at a Time-----&----------------One DAY at a Time -----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time1708047794113.png

Sailing the GL1------One WEEK at a Time--------&----------------One DAY at a Time -----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1708047912512.png
Sailing the SGQ --------One WEEK at a Time-----&----------------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time

1708048232756.png

Salute and God's Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

I've been thrown overboard?

I changed my emoji to Sad .... not for you @eskys ... for the Captain who seems increasingly troubled.:(

If you are now on "ignore" I assume you will not see the Captain's posts. I have no idea whether he can still see yours or mine because I have never ignored anyone!

It could get lonely in the life raft after everyone has been relegated overboard .... "WILSON" :mask:

1708049791602.png

Ahoy Joe
Protest Protest Protest!
Who is Moving My Post above #1898 and WHY?

Please note it was posted 17 mins ago between the 10 min post and the 20 min post

I changed my emoji to Sad .... not for you @eskys ... for the Captain who seems increasingly troubled.:(

If you are now on "ignore" I assume you will not see the Captain's posts. I have no idea whether he can still see yours or mine because I have never ignored anyone!

It could get lonely in the life raft after everyone has been relegated overboard .... "WILSON" :mask:

View attachment 170974
Neither have I, barney, (not ignored anyone)

PTSD from a stressful life at sea? Monster of a beast to shake off (I can only assume) Hope you're well, take care. Not much I can do around the market now, going to call it off now . Have a great weekend, barney, everyone.