Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Capt'ns Log aka Storm at Sea

So there's no distinction between the genders at sea, frugal.rock?

First I thought he threw me overboard, then thought he went overboard....looks like most of us have fallen overboard.
Or on the plank with a cutlass firmly planted in the back

the narcissist doesn't realise most of his "views" are robots, about as fake as he is

Ahoy Joe
I would also like to repeat here what I just posted elsewhere in the Chat forums

"Almost 1000 viewers ticked in last night to read "Storm at Sea"
Only about 30 are Blocked and are Not Welcome aboard"

the narcissist doesn't realise most of his "views" are robots, about as fake as he is

Ahoy Joe
I would also like to repeat here what I just posted elsewhere in the Chat forums

"Almost 1000 viewers ticked in last night to read "Storm at Sea"
Only about 30 are Blocked and are Not Welcome aboard"
...and the non-bots are like folks at a train wreck, just can't look away :laugh:

Regardless of one's personal opinion on @Captain_Chaza , if you follow his information on a macro level, it seems to be correct, at roughly an 83.33% probability level
EG; sector's.
He gave us the lead in of lithium reversing, and, well darn it, he hit the nail on the head.

Sticking my neck out here, and calling for a new way to play, after all, it is a stock forum.

My proposal is we discuss the relevant market subjects herein this thread, rather than the social oversights.
One should probably consider his desire that Storm at Sea is his personal log or diary, not a visitor comment book.

So he called lithium a while? back;
Not sure of exact timing here...
Lithium stocks on Friday

Screenshot_20240302-171841-904.png

Screenshot_20240302-171857-122.png

Or, continue on your merry degenerate discussion.
I propose a more constructive choice. 🙀

Regardless of one's personal opinion on @Captain_Chaza , if you follow his information on a macro level, it seems to be ok.
EG; sector's.
He gave us the lead in of lithium reversing, and, well darn it, he hit the nail on the head.

Sticking my neck out here, and calling for a new way to play, after all, it is a stock forum.

My proposal is we discuss the relevant market subjects herein this thread, rather than the social oversights.
One should probably consider his desire that Storm at Sea is his personal log or diary, not a visitor comment book.

Lithium stocks on Friday

View attachment 172020

View attachment 172021
Yeah that is fine but as soon as his nose is put out of joint I and 29 others suffered the fate of being discarded. So the fun is now at our end.

So the fun is now at our end.
Maybe a reset on what is considered fun may be in order?
I get where you are coming from, and understand, it's just one can rise like a dough above the well grooved "post" or "lot", they may have accepted, or have been thrusted into in life.

Maybe a reset on what is considered fun may be in order?
I get where you are coming from, and understand, it's just one can rise like a dough above the well grooved "post" or "lot", they may have accepted, or have been thrusted into in life.
A bit hard to follow Cpt Bligh when on ignore for some imagined sleight.

Sea-Cadet Officer F.Rock-
It's all about 'Who put the Bomp in the Bomp"

I think it was a Man with a Woman's name--- But that is only a theory

Regardless of one's personal opinion on @Captain_Chaza , if you follow his information on a macro level, it seems to be correct, at roughly an 83.33% probability level
EG; sector's.

Lithium stocks on Friday

View attachment 172020

View attachment 172021

Or, continue on your merry degenerate discussion.
I propose a more constructive choice. 🙀
Most lithium miners will struggle to operate at a profit, and most have dropped off production to cope with the low prices. Unless they have inside information I see it as a pump and dump.

1709383663993.png