Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Storm at Sea

You're getting this from the horse's mouth....I'm a pig and a public servant, so don't expect to see me at weekends. Moreover, my weekends can extend into days.

On a different note, I despair that this ship will soon be one for ghosts.
Jeebus, I hope not.
( I'm turning a dollar out of this . )
Wise up , people. Loose lips sink ships !

General Electric....gonna give a shock.

Our market has broken through last year's high, Captain, what I can make of it, so thinking..........is this going to be the turning point, a breakout the market talking about?

Our market has broken through last year's high, Captain, what I can make of it, so thinking..........is this going to be the turning point, a breakout the market talking about?
In the Good old days They used to say "Where GE goes "So Goes the Market "
She was like the Magnificent 6 in ONE today
Much Like Our BHP " The BIG Australian"

Anyway, No time to comment on the BIG (FOOLS) Pictures (INDECIES) Middle Week with all these Confused and Heavy Seas

Sailing the GE------One WEEK at a Time---------&----------------One DAY at a Time -----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706678451555.png

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

PS: Are you goinng have a Pick in the ASF FEB Monthly Comp CLOSES at Midnight

If not I will assume you are too busy having Cocktail Conversations whereever you can find some ears

@eskys Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I guess the Good Cap't will give you a nautical response of some sort.

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew

NB;: LITHIUM just headed Further South after the ASX Close into an even deeper trough at 6.00pm AEST

Wet Weather Gear is in Order at Dawn

Sailing for LITHIUM ----One WEEK at a Time----&----------------One DAY at a Time -----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706689016532.png
Please note again
TRIPLE BOTTOMS are almost UNKNOWN on the Global Exchange (refer to One DAY Chart)

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

As you all Know and I have always said
"It is a Unlucky to Go a Sailing on a Friday "

Why?
"Because it is a Stupid Idea"
Crikey! Ask yourself !
How can you make a sound decision on a Thursday night that can't be BETTERED over a Week-End?

Anyway , Seems like LITHIUM may have found the "V" bottom I was hoping for (and maybe not!)

Sailing for LITHIUM ----One WEEK at a Time----&----------------One DAY at a Time -----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706779909903.png

Salute and Stay WellXYZ Yacht.GIF1980's Style Long Lunch is in Order for Tomorrow (FRIDAY)

Last edited:

Here Comes The Wind
images.jpg

US Industry ETFs ----------------------- Fri 02 Feb 24, 8:30am (AEDT)

DESCRIPTIONLASTCHG %
Commodities
Uranium32.2+6.20%
Gold Miners29.02+3.87%
Copper Miners36.73+1.49%
Silver21.21+1.43%
Lithium & Battery Tech41.89+1.06%
Steel69.6486+0.33%
Strategic Metals47.365-0.07%
Industrials
Construction63.49+2.21%
Global Jets19.055+1.63%
Aerospace & Defense123.74+0.89%
Agriculture21.69+0.28%
Healthcare
Biotechnology136.25+1.39%
Cannabis5.21990.00%
DESCRIPTIONLASTCHG %
Cryptocurrency
Bitcoin20.4+1.17%
Renewables
Hydrogen6.2+2.65%
Solar43.44+2.53%
CleanTech9.19+1.55%
Technology
Sports Betting/Gaming18.07+2.32%
Robotics & AI29.13+1.92%
E-commerce20.44+1.69%
Cybersecurity30.43+1.33%
Video Games/eSports57.79+1.26%
FinTech24.37+1.08%
Electric Vehicles22.98+1.06%
Cloud Computing22.57+0.67%
Semiconductor588.95+0.49%

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

She is a Fine Ocean Going Type Today-------Chart data is real-time, as of 02 02 2024 10:14am AEDT

z0a907c0azf8843a95e907423daf7a62dfa715603b.png

HeatmapLegend.png
-2.5%
0.00%
2.5%
Colour is based on price performance

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

We May Have Capitulation Here ! ------------Hold on Tight ----------------Nothing more to Lose

1706856443975.png
Salute and Enjoy the Spectacle ---- Looks like we might have caught them with their Shorts Down

HMAS  Ship of Fools.gif

Last edited:

When Sailing Upon The Magnificent and Sometimes Merciless Global Exchange-
"WEEK-ENDS are for CHAMPIONS"

Please Enjoy and Maybe Even Learn Something New

Salute and Gods' Speed
HMAS  Ship of Fools.gif

Did I say last Week-End "This was going to be a SPECTACULAR week "

This is What I call "SPECTACULAR"
These Magnficent 4 took TOTAL control of the all the Major US Indecies except for the Russell 2000 in which they are banned

Saing the Magnificent META -----------One WEEK at a Time---------------&------------------One DAY at a Time----+20.32% on Friday
1706944584078.png

Sailing the Magnificent AMAZON -----------One WEEK at a Time---------------&------------------One DAY at a Time----+12.53% on Friday
1706944637604.png
Sailing the Magnificent NVIDIA-----------One WEEK at a Time------------&---One DAY at a Time----+4.97% on Friday with Report Coming

1706944758526.png
Sailing the Magnificent MICROSOFT-----------One WEEK at a Time-------&------One DAY at a Time----+1.84% on Friday
1706945247857.png
Salute and Stay Well
HMAS  Ship of Fools.gif

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew--

All Hands on Deck at Dawn --
Here Comes Trouble --Lots of Trouble-- So much so I fear there maybe NOWHERE to HIDE--

Probably our Greatest Enemy Down Under is the US Gov 2 Yr Interest Rates

Unfortunately she Dramatically rose on Friday to Panic all Mining and Resource Skippers to "Run For Shelter and thus
Forcing our Little Aussie Battler SOUTH-BOUND

Sailing the US Gov 2 Yr Interest Rates-------One WEEK at a Time-------&------One DAY at a Time-
1707016574119.png
As you can see above The Weekly is forming a rounding Kardasian Bottom and The Daily is about to Break-out of a Head & Shoulders Weather Formation

Sailing the Little Aussie Battler-----------One WEEK at a Time-------------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--
1707016799196.png
It is HARD to see how the Captain's well documented "Useless Yellow Metal " will stay up with such a Falling AUD

Sailing for GOLD in USD-----------One WEEK at a Time-----------------------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--
1707018650743.png

Together with Each & Every Mining & Resource headindg SOUTH at Dawn Monday There seems to some trouble brewing in the Banking Sector in the State of Denmark ( Charts to Follow )

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIFtbc

'Something is rotten in the state of Denmark' has come to mean 'something is not right with this', and is sometimes shortened to 'something is rotten'.

Here's a few Charts in the US Regional Banking Sector

Sailing the REGIONAL BANKS ETF-----------One WEEK at a Time---------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--
1707021781085.png
Sailing the NY Community Bank-----------One WEEK at a Time----------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--
1707020941467.png

Sailing the Valley National Bank----------One WEEK at a Time------------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--

1707021919873.png
Sailing the ZIONS Bank------------One WEEK at a Time-----------------------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--
1707022480038.png
Sailing the Metropolitan Bank ----------One WEEK at a Time--------------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--
1707023039338.png
Let's Hope None of Our Great Banks are Involved here

Probably Just a Storm in a Tea Cup here OUR Banks but it is Still a Storm
They have never been shy to lend other banks money
XYZ Yacht.GIF

Last edited:

I Smell TOO many Rats onbourd this ship "The HMAS Ship of Fools" ATM
Please PM me for the Actions required by Dawn this Monday

Salute and Gods' Speed
437064.jpeg

All Hands on Deck at Dawn and Set all Safety lines in the Mining and Resource Sectors

Safety at Sea is Paramount

The Money has to go SOME WHERE So let's HOIST another Tech Mast

Hoist in quick time on the Open

The GTK Mainsail
Sailing the GTK ---------------------One WEEK at a Time------------------------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--
1707043272027.png
The DUG Mid-Cap Sail ( One Day Late But that was a Friday)
Sailing the DUG-------------------------------One WEEK at a Time--------------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--
1707043370571.png

The ACE Mid-Cap Sail
Sailing the ACE--------------------------------One WEEK at a Time--------------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--
1707043458994.png

The VR1 Storm Sail
Sailing the VR1------------- ----------One WEEK at a Time------------------------&-------------------One DAY at a Time--

1707043584180.png
Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

Blimey! I 'd better post this beforeI lose it all in the Ether overnight
The Rats are probably asleep anyway