Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Storm at Sea

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew---

TESLA Goes SOUTH to $195 in the after hours Session ( Please refer to the 5 min Chart)

Sailing the TSLA------One WEEK at a Time---------&----------------One DAY at a Time -----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706150626160.png
Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIFSteak Chips & Salad is on Order for Tonight

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew

Over this Public Holiday for Public Servants I would love you all to Read this Book

It is the essence of learning from History

It has sold > 45,000,000 copies and saluted by the Most Important and Intelligent people on Earth

It is availablbe as an Audio Book for Free here

Maybe This Thread works Better

Enjoy and Learn
I did and I learnt Lots

I would advise all those who Know It All to discover what they do not know

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

I'll put this on my must read list , Skip .
About 20 years ago , I thoroughly enjoyed evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkin's " The Ancestor's Tale ". Went back in time a tad further than us glorified apes. To the first single cell bacteria , 3 billion years ago .

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew-------

The Global Exchange Never Sleeps ------- (Please refer to the After Hours Session / 5 MINUTE Chart)

INTEL Heads SOUTH to $44.15 in the After Hours Session last Night in the Deep waters of Wall St

Sailing the INTEL ---One WEEK at a Time- ------&----------------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time

1706242852953.png
Salute and Stay Safe
HMAS  Ship of Fools.gif

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew--

Sailing the Global Exchange is " The Greatest Sport of All " fort both Participants and Spectators --
Please Enjoy and Maybe Even Learn Something NEW --

"WEEK- ENDS Are For CHAMPIONS" --

Salute and Stay Well
HMAS  Ship of Fools.gif

Yuval Noah Harari !!

Klauss Schwab's mate? Advocate for transhumanism and depopulation? Thanks, but no thanks El Capitaan. :nailbiting:
You evidently Did not Audio- read the Whole Book ---
Please try 2 times more ---
There is a lot in the ~9 hours to digest

He goes through all The Religions in History and Decides on "THE ONE GOD"

I also blame him for the Chapters on AUSTRALIA and Tasmania you now know as "The Voice"
Before his book the Natives were not so Restless

You might like this Interview with Him and His Husband

Salute and It's Great to see you are above Sea Level
Captain Chaza (2).jpg

I put in the laughing face because
a) have no idea what is being posted
b) and obviously it is related to the Good Cap't who obviously has lost the plot.
I totally respect your right to post a smiley face @farmerge :cool:

This Harari boofhead would happily see all of humanity reduced to AI robots ....... Scary but true!

I think the content/book the good Captain has referred to is quite old to be fair (and may well present some totally reasonable opinions?) .... but in my humble opinion, we should judge a man by his most recent input/output?

Harari is a freak show (IMHO) o_O

Alien idiot.

I totally respect your right to post a smiley face @farmerge :cool:

This Harari boofhead would happily see all of humanity reduced to AI robots ....... Scary but true!

I think the content/book the good Captain has referred to is quite old to be fair (and may well present some totally reasonable opinions?) .... but in my humble opinion, we should judge a man by his most recent input/output?

Harari is a freak show (IMHO) o_O

Alien idiot.
As I am one of the selected few (21) who are banned I can only guess what he might be garbling on about.

Ahoy there Not so Brave but even LESS LOYAL Sea-Cadet Barney

22 is also a a Good Number
How dare you metion the "Blocked Farmerge" on my ship

Time for You to walk the Plank
I hope you learnt a lot over the years

Sadlly, Loyalty is Not Given to us all

Salute and RIP
XYZ Yacht.GIF

This week promises to be The Most Spectacular of All Time on the Global Exchange---

5 of the "Magnificent 6" report earnings --

Alphabet and Microsoft report on TUESDAY--
The FED speaks on WEDNESDAY--
Amazon, Apple and Meta report on THURSDAY
and then
US Labour Figures are out on FRIDAY

As you will see in following Charts and during the Week --
#1 Check all Safety Lines are in Order

#2 KEEP your Wet Gear Close and
#3 a bottle of Dramamine Closer

Sailing the Alphabet---One WEEK at a Time- --&----------------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time

1706416701546.png

Sailing the Microsoft -One WEEK at a Time- ----&----------------One DAY at a Time ---------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706416738786.png

Sailing the Amazon---One WEEK at a Time- ----&----------------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706416814858.png

Sailing the Meta ---One WEEK at a Time- ------&----------------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706416967587.png

Sailing the Apple ---One WEEK at a Time- ------&----------------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706417069677.png

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

As I have said many times--
"The Global Exchange Never Sleeps "
Please note how the ASX200 sailed as a CFD over the Last 2 Days in NY while our Public servants took Shore leave

3 days if you include Saturday Morning's performance in the 5 Minute chart

Sailing the ASX200 CFD ---One WEEK at a Time- ------&-------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time

1706421112090.png
As you can see I do not expect much excitement at Dawn except In the URANIUMS'

NB: ! It seems those Canadian Skippers are falling out of Love with Her and in a great fashion lately

Sailing for URANIUM -One WEEK at a Time- ---&----------------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706422013751.png

Double check that all SAFETY Lines are in Working Order before DAWN
"Safety at Sea is Parramount"
Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF
PS: After the Saturday Morning Session there is Always BITCOIN etc etc etc
The Global Exchange NEVER SLEEPS

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew

Looking at the BIG Picture-- The Nasdaq 100 did not do well on Saturday Morning AEST

Sailing the NASDAQ 100 -One WEEK at a Time- -&------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706433661812.png

The Magnificent SOXL did a Lot Worse!

Sailing for SOXL -One WEEK at a Time- ---&----------------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1706434181420.png

Please Check all Your Safey Lines in this Class Also
BETTER STILL !
Please check All and EVERY Safety lines before dawn

"Safety at Sea is Parramount"

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew---

All Hands on Deck---Here Comes the Wind ---
HOLD ON TIGHT ----This Promises to be Spectacular as we approach BLUE SKY in Rough Seas

Sailing for SFR----------One WEEK at a Time- ----&----------------One DAY at a Time ----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time

1706661559373.png
Chart data is real-time, as of 31 01 2024 11:50am AEDT
z19907c0azafc5a3fd401b4d80bec91f0d76269e3e.png

HeatmapLegend.png
-2.5%
0.00%
2.5%
Colour is based on price performance

Salute and Gods' speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew---------
and Now comes in the Famous and Reliable Offshore Wind "The Fremantle Doctor"

Sailing the BHP------One WEEK at a Time---------&----------------One DAY at a Time -----------------&-------------5 MINUTES at a Time
View attachment 169471
BTW sea-Cadet Esky
Long weekends are for Public Servants
They are" Not Known" at Sea Anywhere on the Global Exchange

Salute and Stay Well
View attachment 169473
You're getting this from the horse's mouth....I'm a pig and a public servant, so don't expect to see me at weekends. Moreover, my weekends can extend into days.

On a different note, I despair that this ship will soon be one for ghosts.

You're getting this from the horse's mouth....I'm a pig and a public servant, so don't expect to see me at weekends. Moreover, my weekends can extend into days.

On a different note, I despair that this ship will soon be one for ghosts.
eskys is the gang plank your next trip??