LOWER the LKE in Quick Time

Sailing the LKE ------One Day at a Time----------&----------5 MINUTES at a Time

View attachment 158364
NB: "Triple Bottoms are Almost Unheard of at Sea on the Global Exchange"

Salute and Gods' speed

View attachment 158365
Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew
This is what I call a Black Swan Event
As in All Great Sports we must learn to " Act Instinctively and Without Hesitation"
Unfortunately, these types of Black Swan events tend to frighten the Natives back on land and Most of our other Lithium sails lost some wind in their sails today

It's amazing how much prize money can be lost by " Thinking" your way out of trouble

Sailing the LKE ----One Day at a Time

1687247922474.png
BTW: Well done crew At least we got out at 41.5 cents

Salute and Gods' Speed

XYZ Yacht.GIF

This is what I call a Black Swan Event
As in All Great Sports we must learn to " Act Instinctively and Without Hesitation"
Unfortunately, these types of Black Swan events tend to frighten the Natives back on land and Most of our other Lithium sails lost some wind in their sails today

It's amazing how much prize money can be lost by " Thinking" your way out of trouble

Sailing the LKE ----One Day at a Time

View attachment 158427
BTW: Well done crew At least we got out at 41.5 cents

Salute and Gods' Speed

View attachment 158428
Goodnss me Good Cap't once again we are in agreeance.

When it comes to Sailing upon the Global Exchange
The Most important decision above all is
"SHIP DESIGN"
Unfortunately Lots of Academics/ Financial Donkeys design a Diversified Spread of Sail
as the way to go
They Assume here that "a Sail" is " a Sail " is " a Sail"
But we all know by now that there are very few if any Sails that are Alike
I feel they Design their craft to Tread Water/ Break Even after brokerages of course

They say " Maximise Profits" and "Minimise Drawdowns "
Why can't they say "Minimise Losses"?
Maybe it is not Politically Correct to call a loss a loss as it may scare off the Natives

Anyway, Back to the Future
None us here are Qualified Nautical /Ship Designers or Engineers
Which Ship Design would you place yourself, wife and children on a long Sea Voyage North ?

A Ship with all her Sails of ~ Equal Weight and Size ( If you can find them) as in the TALL Ships design of the `1700's
doldrums-2-jpg.154079

or a robust variety of Light+Middle+-Heavyweight sails as shown below
HMAS Ship of Fools.jpg

NB: Please remember Brave and Loyal Crew
A Sail is not a Sail , Is not a Sail, is not a sail
ie:
They are All Different and have their own Personality and Performances in the same Seas and Weather Conditions

This is what makes Sailing the Global Exchange " The Greatest Sport of Them All"

These are another Couple of Ship Designs I use quite often when designing a Ship's Trousseaux
(A portfolio of Sheets)

Five (5 Sails) Design
HMAS  Ship of Fools.gif

and
Three (3) Sails Design
XYZ Yacht.GIF

Salute and Gods' Speed

Last edited:

Hold Tight onto Our Ultra-Short Gold GLL
Gold seems to be losing support at these levels
I still fear the Storm will soon strike TWICE
Seems like the Day of Reckoning has arrived for GOLD

All hands on Deck
Hoist the GLL in Quick Time

Sailing for Gold -------One Day at a Time -------------------------------------&----------- 5 MINUTES at a Time
View attachment 156860

Sailing the ULTRA Short Gold (GLL) ----- One Day at a Time ----------------& --------------5 MINUTES at a Time

View attachment 156861
Salute and Gods' Speed
View attachment 156864

Hold Tight onto Our Ultra-Short Gold GLL
Gold seems to be losing support at these levels of the Doldrums
I still fear the Storm will strike TWICE soon

Updated from Chart above
Sailing for Gold -------One Day at a Time -------------------------------------&----------- 5 MINUTES at a Time
1687346832524.png
Updated from Chart above
Sailing the ULTRA Short Gold (GLL) ----- One Day at a Time ----------------& --------------5 MINUTES at a Time
1687346961896.png
Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF
1687346832524.png1687346961896.png

When it comes to Sailing upon the Global Exchange
The Most important decision above all is
"SHIP DESIGN"
Unfortunately Lots of Academics/ Financial Donkeys design a Diversified Spread of Sail
as the way to go
They Assume here that "a Sail" is " a Sail " is " a Sail"
But we all know by now that there are very few if any Sails that are Alike
I feel they Design their craft to Tread Water/ Break Even after brokerages of course

They say " Maximise Profits" and "Minimise Drawdowns "
Why can't they say "Minimise Losses"?
Maybe it is not Politically Correct to call a loss a loss as it may scare off the Natives

Anyway, Back to the Future
None us here are Qualified Nautical /Ship Designers or Engineers
Which Ship Design would you place yourself, wife and children on a long Sea Voyage North ?

A Ship with all her Sails of ~ Equal Weight and Size ( If you can find them) as in the TALL Ships design of the `1700's
doldrums-2-jpg.154079

or a robust variety of Light+Middle+-Heavyweight sails as shown below
View attachment 158464

NB: Please remember Brave and Loyal Crew
A Sail is not a Sail , Is not a Sail, is not a sail
ie:
They are All Different and have their own Personality and Performances in the same Seas and Weather Conditions

This is what makes Sailing the Global Exchange " The Greatest Sport of Them All"

These are another Couple of Ship Designs I use quite often when designing a Ship's Trousseaux
(A portfolio of Sheets)

Five (5 Sails) Design
View attachment 158466

and
Three (3) Sails Design
View attachment 158467

Salute and Gods' Speed
I wasn't thinking of sails, Captain. I was thinking of atherosclerosis........as we get older, our arteries harden and so do our minds (not applicable in every case of course)

Stay the Course in heavy Seas
and Hold on Tight
Sailing the LRS ------------One DAY at a Time ----------------------&----------5 MINUTES at a Time
1687398659935.png
Salute and Gods' speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

Is this one of the contributory factors for our woes today, Captain. Other than worries about interest rates and inflation, less job opportunities etc. Also heard that Biden said China is a dictator and blah blah blah.

Asian markets closed, I think it has some sort of festival....some sticky cake stuff (can't remember what it's called)

gu1CTtK0_bigger.jpg
CommSec
@CommSec
·
2h

In the year to May 2023, jobs rose by 465,800. Jobs rose in 13 of 19 sectors. Jobs rose 130,700 in Construction Jobs fell 28,500 in Other Services

If the Captain comes in with his stick, we won't be able to stand upright. Farmer, make an exit now while we can....no go today for me market wise. Hope you're doing better.......good luck, everyone.
Reclaimed a seat on the PLS bus this morning and was looking really great, but greed and not need over took and now the SP has dropped below buy in price.
Only green on my watchlist now is LTR

I'm watching the storm....premarket red.....better stay here and wait for the Captain. Can't do much at the moment. See you tomorrow.........I'm off for some bargains at the shops.....gotta eat
Reclaimed a seat on the PLS bus this morning and was looking really great, but greed and not need over took and now the SP has dropped below buy in price.

Please leave this ship Sea-cadet Farmer in quick time !
I have had enough!
What you say can not be written up in the ships log
You don't have what it takes IMHO to be onboard this Great Ship
the " HMAS Ship of Fools"

I don't care what you and your crew do!

You are now no longer welcome aboard the decks of this great ship

On this great" Ship of Fools"
I do what we do and You do what I do!

Bon Voyage to you and your fools

Please write your logs up in your own Logbooks/Thread
You are Not Welcome here on this thread

Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

You're impossible, Captain.

Can you please tell me what are we ALLOWED to post on this ship. Honestly, I don't know how you think. Are we only allowed to respond with emojis and you the only blogger on your magnificent ship? I don't recall you telling us what you don't want other then yell and shout like a lunatic....what do you really want of us?

Ahoy Loyal Sea- Cadet Esky
You asked earlier today WHY? the Market turned down in these Heavy Seas?
All I can say is
"WHY do you have to know WHY?"
WHY do you have to know how a Light Globe works with the use of a Glass container?

Do you use a Glass Globe to get light?
IE: Is the Electricity in the Glass coming from the Glass itself or from the tiny wire filaments inside the Glass Bulb?

What I am saying is

Do you really have to know the WHY, WHEN, and WHERE before you turn the Lights on?

Salute and Gods' Speed
Untitled.jpg