Storm at Sea

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew

Iron Ore Continues on her Merry way North
Hold on tight to our BHP and RIO mainsails as she Fills the Gap
Data as at 2.51 PM AEST
1686027110644.png
Salute and Gods's speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

I've been allowed back on board, apparently.
Excellent news, farmerge. I happened upon Barney's thread moments earlier and was having a cackle over there...now that you're on board, let's put on our best behaviour :)

Captain, thank you for granting my request. Thank you so much, and much appreciate. I'm sure farmerge does too. (he's coy now, so please excuse him)

BHP had a big drop after 4pm. Large volumes changed hands....don't know what to make of it. I wanted to buy this morning but missed, so bought in after close.....a drop of 22 cents thereafter. Good luck to all holders.

Excellent news, farmerge. I happened upon Barney's thread moments earlier and was having a cackle over there...now that you're on board, let's put on our best behaviour :)

Captain, thank you for granting my request. Thank you so much, and much appreciate. I'm sure farmerge does too. (he's coy now, so please excuse him)

BHP had a big drop after 4pm. Large volumes changed hands....don't know what to make of it. I wanted to buy this morning but missed, so bought in after close.....a drop of 22 cents thereafter. Good luck to all holders.
Well Done Sea-Cadet Esky
I would not call a 22 cents Drop in BHP a "Big Drop"
What I like is that you did not hesitate for too long or wait in a queue
Simply put in Landlubber Speak
The Buyers are aware that the Iron Ore price is Rising again and the Sellers are just plainly Ignorant of this Fact

See in the soup
Salute and Gods' Speed
yacht-in-ocean-doldrums.jpg

Well Done Sea-Cadet Esky
I would not call a 22 cents Drop in BHP a "Big Drop"
What I like is that you did not hesitate for too long or wait in a queue
Simply put in Landlubber Speak
The Buyers are aware that the Iron Ore price is Rising again and the Sellers are just plainly Ignorant of this Fact

See in the soup
Salute and Gods' Speed
View attachment 157875
Good afternoon Good Cap't.
Happy to be back on baord after dog paddling around your good ship for so lon. Managed to find a rope dangling off the starboard side and managed to pull thy self up and on board.

Learning from History
Sailing the Dow Jones 1900- 1925-------------- One Week at a Time
For History lovers of TECHNICAL ANALYSIS ONLY

In the days when The Commonwealth of Australia included The State of New Zealand as an equal Member of the Commonwealth of Australia there were lots of strange happenings with Chinese Immigration
None of our States let any more Chinese into their ports and turned them all back
The only State that allowed the Boats to land was the great State of NZ
They were then not invited to join to the Great New Federation of AUSTRALIA

Since The All Ords did not exist in those days we can only follow The DOW JONES
For those who love their Fundamental Analysis / Politics /Economic texts etc etc
All you need to do is Read all the old Newspapers of the day
OR
Respect Technical Analysis for What it is and What it is Not

1901-1906
View attachment 156929

1906-19111
View attachment 156930

1911-1916
View attachment 156931

1916-1921
View attachment 156932

1921-1926
View attachment 156933

Salute and Gods' Speed
View attachment 156935
Just laughing at you back Sea-Cadet Seanie with a k

History does not Repeat itself BUT It does Rhyme very often
Please refer to the 5 years Chart 1916- 1921
NB; There was a War in those Waring Nations of Europe and Then The Spanish Flu Hit the World
What I find that Rhymed the Most with me is the Aftermath

IE: The Roaring Twenties 1920's
Please refer to the Next 5 Years Chart 1921-1926
Can I remind you all that we have just had a World Wide Plague and we are now into our own Roaring Twenties this century ~ the Roaring 2020's

For those of you who can't read charts the White Indicator was my Binary Sum of all my favourite indicators in ``1994

My Greatest Mistake from those days is Mixing a bit of TA with a bit of FA
IE: Mixing TA with FA
Please Don't Do It !
It has never worked WELL for anyone IMHO

The Left Hand side of the Brain always seems to blind the Right Hand Side of the Brain into Chaos Management
We then Hesitate, Think and miss our opportunities
What Successful Sportsman do you know in any sport who Hesitates, Thinks, Waits in a queue, and Then Wins?
Name ONE (1)

We don't Do That on this Good Ship the HMAS Ship of Fools

Salute and Gods' speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

A segment from Market Index this morning:

Sectors to Watch​

Iron Ore: Singapore iron ore future are up 7.9% in June to a six-week high of US$106.85 amid growing expectations of more property focused stimulus measures in China. In addition, imported iron ore prices in China have been propelled by "better sentiment in the market during the May 29 to June 2 week, boosted by new data that gave market insiders confidence about near-term demand for steel and iron ore," according to Mysteel. US-listed BHP and Rio Tinto also rise 1.6% and 1.2% overnight.

eCommerce: The Global X eCommerce ETF rallied 3.3% overnight to a two-month high. Kogan's (ASX: KGN) chart is also holding up relatively well and trying to break out to levels not seen since April 2022. At the same time, several ASX-listed retail stocks have all nosedived more than 10% following trading updates in the past few weeks (e.g. Baby Bunting, Universal Store and Adairs). Is Kogan an exception?

Wish me luck !

I have been able to accumulate ~ 1 Million RDT and ~ 1 Million RTR
Let the Real Fun Begin!
Sailing the RDT -----------One Day at a Time -------------- &-----------5 MINUTES at a time
View attachment 155928
Sailing the RTR-----------One Day at a Time -------------- &-----------5 MINUTES at a time
View attachment 155929
Salute and Gods' Speed

View attachment 155930
Hold on Tight to our Magnificent DLI at dawn
So far, So Good !
Triple Tops are almost Unknown at Sea on the Global Exchange

Please note that RDT has changed her signage to DLI

Sailing the DLI--------------------------One WEEK at a Time -------------------------& ----------------One DAY at a Time

1686125210525.png
Sometimes we need to be a Little bit more patient than others
However I must admit I am Running out if nothing happens soon,
Bouncing around like a cork in the ocean she is doing in the Daily chart is quite a Bullish Signal as the ownership of the Holders transfer from the Weak to the Strong

Crikey Officer Banksie !
Please Give Us Some Good News Soon
Sailing the RTR--------------------------One WEEK at a Time -------------------------& ----------------One DAY at a Time

1686126362002.png
Salute and Gods' speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

Good afternoon Good Cap't. Happy to be back on board after dog paddling around your good ship for so long.

Lol ... I am happy if the Captain has shown a little magnanimity on your behalf @farmerge

I suspect he calculated that letting "Bulls" onto his ship could be a navigational nightmare. (aka Bull-Ship) :nailbiting:

Well done on your behalf Captain;)

If you so choose to "release" your other "captives" ... and open up discussion on contentious issues on the ship (potential mutiny)

The crew would not judge said release as weakness ... rather the opposite

I recall back to the dark ages of ASF ... The conversations between Mr Tech/a and Magdoran ... and/or Mr Trembling Hand and a few other high profile trading identities ...

The conversations were robust/frank and sometimes disrespectful .... but fantastic!

Confrontation and disagreement are a great catalyst for knowledge if a reasonable amount of mutual respect is displayed. :kiss:

Cheers.

Lol ... I am happy if the Captain has shown a little magnanimity on your behalf @farmerge

I suspect he calculated that letting "Bulls" onto his ship could be a navigational nightmare. (aka Bull-Ship) :nailbiting:

Well done on your behalf Captain;)

If you so choose to "release" your other "captives" ... and open up discussion on contentious issues on the ship (potential mutiny)

The crew would not judge said release as weakness ... rather the opposite

I recall back to the dark ages of ASF ... The conversations between Mr Tech/a and Magdoran ... and/or Mr Trembling Hand and a few other high profile trading identities ...

The conversations were robust/frank and sometimes disrespectful .... but fantastic!

Confrontation and disagreement are a great catalyst for knowledge if a reasonable amount of mutual respect is displayed. :kiss:

Cheers.
Good evening Mr barney Only time will tell if the Good Cap't loses patience with me again.

eskys. Standing here on stand-by awaiting the Good Cap'ts next orders.

Not sure where the Captain's gone. BHP going ok from what I see....sold yesterday morning, bought back and sold while locked out, back back in again, this time with a different broker just in case. Missed a sell this morning while out.......I see it's holding for now....the good old Captain :)

Not sure where the Captain's gone. BHP going ok from what I see....sold yesterday morning, bought back and sold while locked out, back back in again, this time with a different broker just in case. Missed a sell this morning while out.......I see it's holding for now....the good old Captain :)
Yeah I looked at the big four miners earlier and all were looking impressive

Yeah I looked at the big four miners earlier and all were looking impressive
Being somewhat cautious with the money pot at present. have a couple of substantial bills coming in this month and don't wish to be caught short, otherwise would be riding on the miner's back, or more to the point jumping into the ore carriages.

No rest for us tonight
Hold on Tight as Iron Ore continues to fill the Gap to the NORTH and Hits the 111.85 marker

1686211526878.png
Salute and Gods' Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

PS Sea-cadet Barney
Everyone has been pardoned who will ever be Pardoned
Finita La Musica