Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Interesting he decided to become a Trump sycophant to get ahead clearly it worked, makes it confusing asto who he actually is and stands for.
Are you asking who or what a politician stands for? They stand for themselves. 100,000 million percent for themselves and whatever they need to do to enrich themselves.

It doesn't make me feel very good when an adult flip-flops so tremendously. Trump is more or less been the same kind of person for 40 or 50 years of public life. The democrats should leave Trump alone and go after JD Vance.

I can see why Trump has chosen Vance as his VP. That speech has helped me understand a lot more of why Trump supporters love him, he speaks their language, he sees their problems, and now he has chosen someone that has experienced what is happening out in the real world.

Vanc has what the elites can only think they know. He comes from a place that we see in our own country, the violence and poverty of our own towns. Which the elites think can be fixed by a vote to create division and a two-race political system.

I have a feeling that things are changing for the better, it is slow, but it is there.
Remember when Obama was supposed to be the hero for blacks? How are things working out for African Americans 15 years later?

JD Vance is just Republican Obama. All talk. Exploiting his background with no intention of ever going back to support "his people"

Trump picked this guy because he'll be obedient and do what he's told. We all know Trump's kids are shadow VPs anyways
Me too. I was barely aware of him before.
I'm very optimistic he won't forget his roots and will stay authentic - to the extent that's possible in politics.
Trump always surprises.
He was only bagging out Trump a few years ago so how is that authentic? He's done a full 180 to further his career. That's cool lots of people do that. But the kind of people that do that are swamp folk. Y'all been fooled again.

Trump is the only person who has any kind of a business experience and understands costs and revenues and taxation and importing and exporting. What's JD Vance going to do for poor people? Give them guns? Give them all law degrees? Hook them up with silicon valley elites? He's got nothing to bring to the party other than rhetoric.

If you want a more likely conspiracy theory, try this on for size... The available info and footage makes it possible

View attachment 180747
Actually this would explain why they stood Trump up. SS are meant to move the client off the X as fast as possible. But they didn't do that. They messed around and stood Trump straight up fully exposed with a midget in front of him. No one ever would think that's a good idea.

If the police sniper took out the target before he was meant to it explains this baffling set of events. It was a sht show from the moment he was spotted to the way they got Trump to the car. As has been shown the past 4 years, only democrats could mess up that badly. Well that's a possibility.

Or no one can do their job anymore and attention to detail is completely gone.

The whole thing stinks.

The madness continues unabated.

Joy Reid, MSNBC black racist, says Donald brought it on himself - he incited violence and reaped the whirlwind.

Jack Black, Hollywood comedian, has cancelled his liberal fawning show after saying onstage, "Don't miss next time", to a genie granting a wish.

And DEI hire, Secret Service Director Cheatle, (she wants a 30% quota of women in the DSS) says the buck stops with her for security failures. But it really doesn't of course because she follows up by saying that noone was stationed on the sniper's roof because it was sloped and not safe for an agent to be on - 'Occupational Health and Safety'

The madness continues unabated.

Joy Reid, MSNBC black racist, says Donald brought it on himself - he incited violence and reaped the whirlwind.

Jack Black, Hollywood comedian, has cancelled his liberal fawning show after saying onstage, "Don't miss next time", to a genie granting a wish.

And DEI hire, Secret Service Director Cheatle, (she wants a 30% quota of women in the DSS) says the buck stops with her for security failures. But it really doesn't of course because she follows up by saying that noone was stationed on the sniper's roof because it was sloped and not safe for an agent to be on - 'Occupational Health and Safety'

Well the SSD has learnt from her mistakes.
The SS detail surrounding Trump at the RNC in Milwaukee.
Gone are DEI girls and overweight representation.

Mick

Saw a comment yesterday asking if Trump while playing golf had contacted the family of the fireman shot dead
Apparently he did.

The widow of Corey Comperatore, who was killed in the shooting at Trump's Pennsylvania rally, says she has spoken with the former president.

"He was very kind and said he would continue to call me in the days and weeks ahead," Helen Comperatore wrote in a social media post.

She added that she told Trump her husband "left this world a hero, and God welcomed him in".

Comperatore previously told The New York Post she had declined a call from US President Joe Biden but didn't have any ill will toward him.

It's a worry.
That is cult like mentality.
The bullet would have been recovered by ballistics, to marry up the shots with the shooter and determine which gun or guns were involved.
That would be a basic policing requirement, to authenticate the assumption of one or more shooters.
Just loonies making uneducated comments to reinforce their own beliefs.

Apparently he did.

The widow of Corey Comperatore, who was killed in the shooting at Trump's Pennsylvania rally, says she has spoken with the former president.

"He was very kind and said he would continue to call me in the days and weeks ahead," Helen Comperatore wrote in a social media post.

She added that she told Trump her husband "left this world a hero, and God welcomed him in".

Comperatore previously told The New York Post she had declined a call from US President Joe Biden but didn't have any ill will toward him.
Also the thing about him going golfing the next day has been debunked, that was total BS.

It sounds like the anti tariff rhetoric is getting dusted,off again.
I think the question should be, what will happen if tariffs aren't applied, not what will happen if they are increased.

2020:

Why Biden is keeping Trump’s China tariffs in place​

Why Biden Is Escalating Trump’s China Tariffs

How ridiculous is this?

20240717_121154.jpg

But, CNN told me that the 2020 Election was the most secure in history™
Bill Maher saying just recently that even today Trump continues to claim the 2020 election was stolen. Like they think that's a deplorable thing they've got Trump nailed on. F'g hypocrites.

I am almost grateful to the bloke who took a pot shot at Trump and missd.
The stuff coming out is hilarious.

Every time someone from the swamp opens their stupid mouth, along comes somebody with a video, a photgraph or even sometimes just a drawing to make the original swamper look like a complete dork.
That Cheatle woman is sooooo out of her depth it is not funny.

Bring the pop corn!
Mick