Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Anyways we'll see how JD goes, but yeah another generic white male on the ticket. Blah.
THat's the way wokesters look at things. That's how they got a Kamala within a heartbeat or brain aneurism from the presidency. He should pick for high competence and compatibility with the Prez. And the "hillbillies and rednecks already voting for Trump" - why not call them deplorables?

Last edited:
Some days I still think Trump is actually a deep cover democratic operative hanging out with Bill, Hillary and Epstein on some island somewhere.
There is no way that assassination attempt has guaranteed a Trump win. I still think it's running close. Democrats have come out hard against Trump, which means the polls didn't reflect a huge advantage.

Screenshot_20240716_114618_YouTube.jpg

So the latest rumour going around is that there was a police counter sniper team in the building that the shooter was on. As in directly below him. Starting to get more ridiculous as we go.

This is what is reported in the Age today.

Several people at the rally reported to local officers that Crooks was acting suspiciously and pacing near the magnetometers, according to a law enforcement official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to discuss the investigation. Officers were then told Crooks was climbing a ladder, the official said. Officers searched for him but were unable to find him before he made it to the roof, the official added.

Butler County Sheriff Michael Slupe said a local officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who saw the officer and turned towards him just before the officer dropped down to safety. Slupe said the officer couldn’t have wielded his own gun under the circumstances. The officer retreated down the ladder, and Crooks quickly took a shot towards Trump, and that’s when Secret Service snipers shot him, according to two officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

i always think of Chief Clancy Wiggum when I think of US standard cops.

JD started from the bottom, worked his way through the education system and became a self-made person. there is even a movie, Hillbilly Elegy, based on his memoir of the same name https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillbilly_Elegy

A short article on him by the WSJ, makes me think that we are in for some interesting times and changes.

JD started from the bottom, worked his way through the education system and became a self-made person. there is even a movie, Hillbilly Elegy, based on his memoir of the same name https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillbilly_Elegy

A short article on him by the WSJ, makes me think that we are in for some interesting times and changes.

No we're not in for interesting times ahead.

JD Vance is typical of the swamp. Another firebrand talking head / lawyer / ex-military.

They're a dime a dozen in US politics.

No we're not in for interesting times ahead.

JD Vance is typical of the swamp. Another firebrand talking head / lawyer / ex-military.

They're a dime a dozen in US politics.

Interesting he decided to become a Trump sycophant to get ahead clearly it worked, makes it confusing asto who he actually is and stands for.

JD Vance TED talk
Dime a Dozen and of The Swamp, lol.

I can see why Trump has chosen Vance as his VP. That speech has helped me understand a lot more of why Trump supporters love him, he speaks their language, he sees their problems, and now he has chosen someone that has experienced what is happening out in the real world.

Vanc has what the elites can only think they know. He comes from a place that we see in our own country, the violence and poverty of our own towns. Which the elites think can be fixed by a vote to create division and a two-race political system.

I have a feeling that things are changing for the better, it is slow, but it is there.

I can see why Trump has chosen Vance as his VP
Me too. I was barely aware of him before.
I'm very optimistic he won't forget his roots and will stay authentic - to the extent that's possible in politics.
Trump always surprises.

Trump, who appeared visibly moved, did not address the convention, but smiled and waved to the crowd as supporters chanted “Fight! Fight! Fight” and pumped their fists – an invocation of the former president’s defiant reaction in the moments after he was shot.

Saw a comment yesterday asking if Trump while playing golf had contacted the family of the fireman shot dead

Saw a comment yesterday asking if Trump while playing golf had contacted the family of the fireman shot dead
Yes I wonder if anyone did, especially the police and the Secret Service.
There are some that are saying it actually was just a fake shooting, I wonder if they would like to trade places with the fireman.
It certainly is a sad world we live in.:(