Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

DrBourse TA Help for Beginners

Last Nights ILU OTC ADR ILKAF was down 6.06%, so this mornings ASX Open should have our ILU also down a bit.
So it looks like Plan B which = Wait'n'See...
View attachment 160768
Need to watch this mornings Indicative Price/Change....
?Have my cuppa n watch Market playground today. Going to watch ILU for a change n see how she fares....My thought...could be very bad..Not a holder... just cheering your hard work for beginners...

?Have my cuppa n watch Market playground today. Going to watch ILU for a change n see how she fares....My thought...could be very bad..Not a holder... just cheering your hard work for beginners...
Thnx M8 - will wait till 11am, then post my guidance for the B's..... Time for a Cawfeeee....
I bet none are watching, or for that matter, none that even care.....
Might have 2 or 3 Cawfeee's...
Probably just a WOFTAM....

am watching ( with caution ) but most are well outside 'a tolerable price '

for instance the market didn't like QBE's results ( i thought it is way over-valued at $15+ , but the market went there )

Thnx M8 - will wait till 11am, then post my guidance for the B's..... Time for a Cawfeeee....
Have a look at the playground, some of the grp turn fr Red to Green fr early Open time. Colour may change later again.

Some curious questions..1) do you pick a stock on your watchlist or your liking?
I do like what ILU is about n the shareholders, it shld have rocketed, been yrs now...
2) Why don't you do LTR, CHN? The SP is cheaper than LKU except she pays a div. All 3 have good shareholders. Will be interesting

Also, it may be cheaper n easier for beginners n people like me with a sm allowance to play with.
I am aware that your postings are not encouraging anyone to Buy but personally if after reading yours, I may want to throw in 1K n see how it pans out ( only if I think it's feasible)
Others may want do on a paper run.

I am not a holder of all these 3 stocks but on my watchlist..

Rabbit - Q1 - I select stocks primarily on Financials, then I Trade stocks on TA.... Q2 - So if the Financials are like LTR & CHN, they don't even register as stocks with me.... Also Never heard of LKU ? Typo perhaps Mr Wabbit....
Gunna finish my Cawfees first...

Plan B has been implimented - I am loosing interest in ILU for now, will watch it every hour or so from here on today as SP is just going sideways - Buyers & Sellers are confused ATM, TA Signals are still valid, just need to see the train begin to move in the right direction B4 I jump on.....

Rabbit - Q1 - I select stocks primarily on Financials, then I Trade stocks on TA.... Q2 - So if the Financials are like LTR & CHN, they don't even register as stocks with me.... Also Never heard of LKU ? Typo perhaps Mr Wabbit....
Gunna finish my Cawfees first...
Typo.... ILU:roflmao:...going to Specs Saver now to collect my glasses...

Its the honest true. However, both plastic frames didn't sit well on my nose bridge. Bugger had to spend almost 2 hrs there looking for steel frames plus doing my peripheral vision testing. It was hard for the tester n my eyes. Have to rebook for another day testing when my glasses are ready for pick up.

Rabbito we all suffer typo problems, day or night !!!!
Dunno bout that farmer.... Most Hoomans suffer from the occasional 'fat finger syndrome' or typo..... But on the other hand Wabbits are inheritantly Cross Eyed, particularly when looking into the barrel of a gun, now and we know 'the Wabbit' is having eyesight probs atm..... SO, I suggest that as a farmer, you help with his eyesight probs, and we ask you just pull the trigger on our behalf..... Problem Solvered.....

Dunno bout that farmer.... Most Hoomans suffer from the occasional 'fat finger syndrome' or typo..... But on the other hand Wabbits are inheritantly Cross Eyed, particularly when looking into the barrel of a gun, now and we know 'the Wabbit' is having eyesight probs atm..... SO, I suggest that as a farmer, you help with his eyesight probs, and we ask you just pull the trigger on our behalf..... Problem Solvered.....
Mr Blow may disagree , i think he wants as many members as possible ( except for rampers )

i might have suggested a sell-checker but they have trends towards rampant errors as well

Fortuntely DrB distance between rabbito and me saves him from extinction.

?Happy to make a few people laugh at my wabbit expense..At least I know when I kick the bucket, you guys will still be talking about The Dr calling out the Farmer to shoot the Wabbit n eskys will receive on the post divs4u??

?Happy to make a few people laugh at my wabbit expense..At least I know when I kick the bucket, you guys will still be talking about The Dr calling out the Farmer to shoot the Wabbit n eskys will receive on the post divs4u??
Sorry bout all that M8, it's been a slack day, only one buy, no sells, that means I need several BD's to calm my nerves.... Cya's tomorra....
ps - Lucky there aint no Sheep in this paddock, an angry bull and some sheep don't mix too good....

Sorry bout all that M8, it's been a slack day, only one buy, no sells, that means I need several BD's to calm my nerves.... Cya's tomorra....
ps - Lucky there aint no Sheep in this paddock, an angry bull and some sheep don't mix too good....
A sign of good omen for me, I hope. Just pick up 2 stocks today. No selling.