Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

DrBourse TA Help for Beginners

Not a lot of coverage for Brokers/Analysts - strange.... only 3 out of abt 20 are game enough.... Looks as though they all got a bit tired of pumping the ridiculous $300/$350 calls....
And Depth is stacking up against CSL....
1717633953256.png
1717633992496.png
The following History Snapshot is From My Analysis.....
1717634811642.png

Last edited:
For anyone following this current CSL Scenario, the next thing you would need to look at is your Exit Strategy, namely what date? and @ what price?....
There are enough clues within the following chart to indicate my personal early exit strategy....
CSL ASX Cht 1255hrs 20240606 .png
Cheers..
DrB.

Attachments

• CSL ASX Cht 1255hrs 20240606 .png
    CSL ASX Cht 1255hrs 20240606 .png
    614.4 KB · Views: 7
For anyone following this current CSL Scenario, the next thing you would need to look at is your Exit Strategy, namely what date? and @ what price?....
There are enough clues within the following chart to indicate my personal early exit strategy....
View attachment 178251
Cheers..
DrB.
Overnight CSL's ADR's were up 1.38% & 1.90% respectiely, but watch for the Friday Profit Takers, keep your finger on the trigger....

Tuesday Morning 8am 11/6/24….

For anyone following this current CSL Scenario, Overnight CSL’s ADR’s were both Up Again….

Remember that the Entry Confirmation Signal was the Green Candle on Open for 6/6/24 @ $288-00….

The Chart for our CSL for Friday 7/6/24 is shown below….

The CCI gave it’s usual “Early Warning Signal” but still has not crossed it’s WMA….

The DMI has given its’ 1st Exit Signal but remains +ive while the Blue & Green lines remain above the Red….

The MFI is also Very +ive….

Fridays Candle closed above both the BCF & LR Sell Zones….

So, there are a lot more +ives than -ives atm….

CSL Cht 20240607 (1).png

The Chart below shows the current Medium Term Indicators....
CSL Cht 20240607 MT Inds.png

The Chart below shows the current Long Term Indicators...
CSL Cht 20240607 LT Inds.png
Cheers...
DrB.

There have been a few people asking for some more information on the indicator’s that I use….

In this post I will try to explain how I read & interpret the 3 indicators I use for my TA, the CCI, DMI & MFI….

To start with, I only look at the TA of Financially Sound Stocks that I have researched, and where I have calculated their Intrinsic Value as I describe in my DrBourse Forums, or where other ASF Members have asked for my thoughts on a particular stock – I will always help others and provide my views when time permits – I will NOT provide Buy or Sell recommendations….

I will use the stock code GMG for this exercise as it relates closely with the excellent work done in the Dump It Here Forum by skate @Skate ….

GMG 3 Inds 20240617 Skate Post (3).png

Read the following notes in conjunction with the above chart…

====================================================

The CCI is my Early Warning Indicator, it usually gives an entry signal 1-5 days before the DMI or MFI, So I would NEVER act on the CCI without Confirmation Signals from the DMI & MFI in particular, and from my Other Tools of Trade…

Refer to pages 38, 39, 41, 43,108 &109 from my Manual as shown below to see what the CCI signals mean….

Page 108 CCI.JPG
Page 109 Commodity Channel Index.JPG

You may notice that I always prefer to use WMA’s on my charts (see page 80), but, occasionally I will look for any differences by switching to a SMA, but only on the CCI itself….
And I NEVER use Smoothing (see page 48)...

So, for GMG the CCI gave an Entry Signal Very Early on 19/1/24, where the actual CCI crossed UP from -130 on 18/1/24, Through its own Centreline & WMA up to a reading of +45 as at COB 19/1/24…

The DMI is one of my confirmation indicators

Refer to page 105, 106 & 107 from my Manual as shown below to see what the MFI signals mean….

Page 105 DMI.JPG

However, the DMI still had the Red & Green Lines ABOVE the Blue Line on 19/1/24 - Refer to the diagram below…
GMG DMI - Basic Rules for the DMI Indicator Skate Post.png

So, for GMG the DMI gave an Entry Signal Very Early on 24/1/24, where the DMI Blue Line clearly crossed UP to ABOVE the Red Line, and the Green Line had already crossed up to above the Red Line on 22/1/24…

Another Signal provided by the DMI is The Power of the Green Line, it will suggest the Strength of the Uptrend, a Sharp Rise will usually Gap Up, or a Flat/Slow Rise will probably result in a Slow Uptrend….

Another Signal is where when any Line goes to a Significantly Higher High (SHH as explained in the CCI notes above on page 108), although that signal is considered inferior to the CCI SHH…

The MFI is the 2nd of my confirmation indicators, refer to page 95 from my Manual as shown below to see what the MFI signals mean….

Page 095 Money Flow Index.JPG

Basically, the MFI is a Centreline Indicator, meaning that any point ABOVE that Centreline suggests that the Money is flowing into the stock in question at an acceptable rate – However, it would be “Of Concern” if the Indicator was BELOW its Centreline….

The MFI is a good Volatility Indicator as well – Any wild swings suggest a Very Volatile Stock – However a Flat Line just above the MFI Centreline would be ideal,

On 19/1/24 the MFI was just below its Centreline @ 47.56….But on 24/1/24 the MFI was just above its Centreline…

So, just a few minutes after the open on 24/1/24 I had all the Entry Parameters that I needed…

=====================================================

There are other Signals given by the 3 Indicators, such as Double Tops & Bottoms, Divergences, Trend Lines, Support & Resistance Lines, etc.

There are also numerous other signals that can be observed on a Chart, such as are the Candlesticks Green or Red, Candlestick Addition, Candlestick Formations, Candlestick Construction, Candlestick Patterns, Candlestick Definitions, Linear Regression Indicator, the 2 Kicking Indicators, The Benchmark Candle Formations, etc, etc…

NOTE – That the triangular “B & S” Icons are placed into position by me using Cut-n-Paste…

All of the Other Signals are explained, in detail, within the Free Manual…

Copies of the Manuals are free to anyone – just contact me via the “ASF Private Conversation” facility…

However, most pages from the Manuals have already been posted within my Beginners Lounge DrB Forums:-

DrBourse General Help for Beginners.

DrBourse TA Help for Beginners.

DrBourse FA Help for Beginners.

Happy to answer any questions….

======================================================

I feel that the Human Brain can obviously be trained to take in all of the above information & parameters, and a lot more, However, a Scanner or a Coded System cannot, it has been tried by many people over past years – AI may be an option, but I know nothing about AI….

Cheers..

DrB.

There have been a few people asking for some more information on the indicator’s that I use….

In this post I will try to explain how I read & interpret the 3 indicators I use for my TA, the CCI, DMI & MFI….

To start with, I only look at the TA of Financially Sound Stocks that I have researched, and where I have calculated their Intrinsic Value as I describe in my DrBourse Forums, or where other ASF Members have asked for my thoughts on a particular stock – I will always help others and provide my views when time permits – I will NOT provide Buy or Sell recommendations….

I will use the stock code GMG for this exercise as it relates closely with the excellent work done in the Dump It Here Forum by skate @Skate ….

View attachment 178797

The CCI is my Early Warning Indicator, it usually gives an entry signal 1-5 days before the DMI or MFI, So I would NEVER act on the CCI without Confirmation Signals from the DMI & MFI in particular, and from my Other Tools of Trade…

Refer to pages 38, 39, 41, 43,108 &109 from my Manual as shown below to see what the CCI signals mean….

View attachment 178798
View attachment 178799

You may notice that I always prefer to use WMA’s on my charts (see page 80), but, occasionally I will look for any differences by switching to a SMA, but only on the CCI itself….

So, for GMG the CCI gave an Entry Signal Very Early on 19/1/24, where the actual CCI crossed UP from -130 on 18/1/24, Through its own Centreline & WMA up to a reading of +45 as at COB 19/1/24…

Refer to page 105, 106 & 107 from my Manual as shown below to see what the MFI signals mean….

View attachment 178800

However, the DMI still had the Red & Green Lines ABOVE the Blue Line on 19/1/24 - Refer to the diagram below…
View attachment 178802

So, for GMG the DMI gave an Entry Signal Very Early on 24/1/24, where the DMI Blue Line clearly crossed UP to ABOVE the Red Line, and the Green Line had already crossed up to above the Red Line on 22/1/24…

Another Signal provided by the DMI is The Power of the Green Line, it will suggest the Strength of the Uptrend, a Sharp Rise will usually Gap Up, or a Flat/Slow Rise will probably result in a Slow Uptrend….

Another Signal is where when any Line goes to a Significantly Higher High (SHH as explained in the CCI notes above on page 108), although that signal is considered inferior to the CCI SHH…

The MFI is the 2nd of my confirmation indicators, refer to page 95 from my Manual as shown below to see what the MFI signals mean….

View attachment 178801

Basically, the MFI is a Centreline Indicator, meaning that any point ABOVE that Centreline suggests that the Money is flowing into the stock in question at an acceptable rate – However, it would be “Of Concern” if the Indicator was BELOW its Centreline….

The MFI is a good Volatility Indicator as well – Any wild swings suggest a Very Volatile Stock – However a Flat Line just above the MFI Centreline would be ideal,

On 19/1/24 the MFI was just below its Centreline @ 47.56….But on 24/1/24 the MFI was just above its Centreline…

So, just a few minutes after the open on 24/1/24 I had all the Entry Parameters that I needed…

There are other Signals given by the 3 Indicators, such as Double Tops & Bottoms, Divergences, Trend Lines, Support & Resistance Lines, etc.

There are also numerous other signals that can be observed on a Chart, such as are the Candlesticks Green or Red, Candlestick Addition, Candlestick Formations, Candlestick Construction, Candlestick Patterns, Candlestick Definitions, Linear Regression Indicator, the 2 Kicking Indicators, The Benchmark Candle Formations, etc, etc…

NOTE – That the triangular “B & S” Icons are placed into position by me using Cut-n-Paste…

Copies of the Manuals are free to anyone – just contact me via the “ASF Private Conversation” facility…

However, most pages from the Manuals have already been posted within my Beginners Lounge DrB Forums:-

I feel that the Human Brain can obviously be trained to take in all of the above information & parameters, and a lot more, However, a Scanner or a Coded System cannot, it has been tried by many people over past years – AI may be an option, but I know nothing about AI….

Cheers..

DrB.
This is a follow-up to my above post #285 on 17/6/24 Re the “DrB 3 Indicators”…..
In that post I mentioned 2 areas that this post will address….

The first was where I said, “There are other Signals given by the 3 Indicators, such as”….
And then, “There are also numerous other signals that can be observed on a Chart”….

So, to expand on those 2 statements I submit the following:-
To start with, let’s just look at how those 2 highlighted statements help or hinder the CCI…

The CCI gives us 4 Entry Points and 4 Exit points (page 38)…

A signal given from within the Overbought & Oversold Territories carries greater importance than any signal given from within the Channel Trading Territory (page 39)….

I always use a WMA, particularly on the CCI, page 80 explains WHY!....

I do NOT use Smoothing on an Average, as it effectively extends what was originally a precise CCI signal for 1, 2 or 3 days (pages 44 & 48)….

The CCI suggests what Zone it is in as the Indicator End Point Oscillates (page 46)….

The CCI performs best using 7 to 10 days for a Short Term result, or 20 days for a Mid Term result, and 30+ days for a Long Term Result (page 119)….

The type of Chart that you use will also produce slightly different outcomes, I find that an Arithmetic Chart works best for me (page 121)….Using some Chart Types will unfortunately produce “Phantom Divergences” (page 145 -148) that will greatly alter the CCI End Result…

The Williams%R is very similar to the CCI and could be used in an alternative set of “3 Indicators”, the other 2 could be the D+/D- and the Chaikins Money Flow (pages 99,106 & 115)….

That’s about enough talk on the CCI….

Then there is the DMI and the MFI – I will tackle those 2 later – the DMI is a complicated beast, but the MFI is very simple….

Cheers..

DrB.

View attachment 178797

View attachment 178798
View attachment 178799

View attachment 178800

View attachment 178802

View attachment 178801

Cheers..

DrB.
This is a follow-up to my above post #285 on 17/6/24 Re the “DrB 3 Indicators”…..

In that post I mentioned 2 areas that this post will address….

The first was where I said, “There are other Signals given by the 3 Indicators, such as”….

And then, “There are also numerous other signals that can be observed on a Chart”….

So, to expand on those 2 statements I submit the following:-

To start with, let’s just look at how those 2 highlighted statements help or hinder the DMI…

The DMI gives several Entry/Exit Signals as set out in the snapshot below….

.DMI - Basic Rules for the DMI Indicator.png

The above Snapshot does not list the following:-

The DMI indicator is made up of three plots; the difference between today's high and yesterday's high is the up movement or D+, the difference between today's low and yesterday's low is the down directional movement or D-. Finally, the ADXR (Directional Index) is calculated by taking the averages of the D+ and the D- and dividing them by the average true range.

Suggested terms are 13 or 14…. HOWEVER, after many years back-testing the DMI I found that a term of 7 works best for me….

Remember that People usually read all about Indicators, that's great, but what people need to do is spend a lot of time STUDYING Indicators, reading will give you the basic's, as a trader you need more than just the basic's, just because a book suggests to you that, for example, O'bought & O'sold lines are set at a particular level, it does not make that suggestion correct or incorrect, it's just a guide, a reference point, a starting point, nothing is 'set in concrete' - look at the Indicator Formulas, understand them, understand what the Indicator uses to calculate it's individual 'End Point' - use that understanding to gain an advantage over other traders.... Don't get me wrong here - by all means use the Normally Accepted Settings to start with, then as you become more proficient, expand your horizons, experiment with different terms and settings.

A rising ADXR, with both the ADXR and D+ above the D- indicates a strengthening bullish market.

A rising ADXR, with both the ADXR and D- above D+ indicates a strengthening bearish trend.

If the ADXR has been below both D+ and D- but has begun to rise, a new market trend is emerging.

A Declining or Low ADXR shows that the market is losing its direction.

When ADXR falls below both D+ and D- it signals a lifeless market.

Do not trade with DMI until ADXR has clearly turned off the bottom.

Wait until ADXR rises 4 steps off its low (ie: 15 is its low point).

The longer that ADXR has remained below both D+ and D- the stronger the subsequent trend is likely to be.

When ADXR rises above both D+ and D- it signals that the market is becoming overheated. Take profits when ADXR turns down from above D+ and D-.

The ADXR is a component of the DMI.

The ADXR can be used as a filter with other indicators.

Remember, a low ADXR indicates a sideways market.

A rising ADXR indicates a strong trend, and a flat or falling ADXR indicates the trend may be failing.

Suggested term = 13….. HOWEVER, after many years back-testing the DMI I found that a term of 7 works best for me….

CSL Cht 20240818 0930hrs.png

Very Basically, when you look at the DMI and its 3 Lines, all you need to do is relate the configuration of the 3 lines to the actual SP for that same period – on the chart above, for the period from 20/9/23 to 3/11/23 you will see that the DMI shows RED & BLUE Lines are ABOVE the GREEN and the SP has Pulled Back considerably….

Now look at the period 3/11/23 to 11/1/24 where you will see that the DMI shows GREEN & BLUE Lines ABOVE the RED and the SP has Risen substantially….

Now look at the period from about 28/2/24 to today 17/6/24 where you will see that the 3 DMI Lines are bunched together, at what I would call Mid Range, and the SP has been Trending Sideways for that entire period….

Note that the period from 11/1/24 to 28/2/24 the DMI gave a few "Non-descript Mixed Signals"….

Cheers..
DrB.

View attachment 178251
Cheers..
DrB.
Today is 19/6/24, 8.50am….

Back on 6/6/24 Post #282, I posted the following:-
“For anyone following this current CSL Scenario, the next thing you would need to look at is your Exit Strategy, namely what date? and @ what price?....
There are enough clues within the following chart to indicate my personal early exit strategy”....

The Containment Candle Formation was the Entry Trigger, but now it is the “Nervous Nellies and any ST Shorter’s” that will trigger the Exit Strategy, their actions will be reflected in the “3 Inds” going forward….

For me, that Exit time may be approaching…. But that Exit will be dictated by the CCI, DMI & MFI – all 3 are still +ive, so there may be more ST Upside to come, in @ $288, out @ $298 was my original plan…..
Thera are 10 Support Lines Below the current SP of $293.87, and one Resistant Line immediately above the current SP….

CSL Cht 20240619 0845hrs.png
Cheers..
DrB.

Some more info for the Beginners to look at….

Back on 14/6/23 (post #208, 209, in the DrB TA Help for Beginners Forum), I issued the following ATC Chart and an Explanation (go back to post #208 for that lengthy explanation)….

ATC Cht 20230613 DrB TA Forum Post.png

As I was a Newbie to the ASF, at that time (13/6/24), I decided not to divulge too much info on the Indicators that I use for my TA….

Anyhow, on 13/6/23, I could see where ATC was heading over the next 2 to 6 mths….

The ATC Cht below is dated 25/6/24, and as you can see, my timing was a bit out – but as you all know with TA, calling the $$$$’s is relatively easy, getting the timing right is almost impossible, it took ATC just over 12 mths to get to the $0.50c mark …..

ATC Cht 20240625 DrB TA Forum Post.png

ATC hit $0.51c today (25/6/24), so I will accept a $0.01c difference on a 12 mth call ,so far, as ATC may still get to the magical $0.50c in the near term….

The Moral of this ATC journey is that, although the “3 Inds” (CCI, DMI & MFI), work well for me, you can all develop your own Ind Combinations, ones that suit your needs….

Read recent past posts in the DrB TA Help for Beginners forum, particularly posts #285, 286 & 287 on page nr 15, if you want to follow, and/or use the “DrB 3 Inds”….

Cheers..

DrB.

View attachment 178251
Cheers..
DrB.
Ok Beginners, (and for the many doubters in the background) here is another example of the results you can obtain once you fully understand your chosen Indicators…..

Remember that I DO NOT provide Exact Entry/Exit points, or Exact Buy/Sell information….

Refer to the Chart Below, posted here on 6/6/24, Post #282, page 15….
CSL ASX Cht 1255hrs 20240606 Buy 20240606 Sell $298 20240626.png

CSL Cht 20240626 1107hrs.png
From the Chart Above, you can see my personal entry point was $288.00 on 6/6/24….

That Entry point was dictated by the following TA…

A Containment Candle Formation (page 30) appeared on 30/5/24 & 31/5/24 just below the BCF Top Line (pages 197 -199)….

It was within a clearly defined ST Uptrend, and although that is not a requirement for this type of candle formation, it was still nice to see that….

My personal Entry point could have been a day earlier (5/6/24), but my that was my personal decision…. The ruling fact was that the candles for 3/6/24 & 4/6/24, were both RED, so I needed Green Candle AND a Confirmation Green Candle, that confirmation candle was there on 5/6/24, but, as explained in the 1st line on page 30, that was day 3 of the Confirmation Candles ST Life…. So my entry, as posted late on 6/6/24, was early 6/6/24 @ $288.00….

Then later, on Thursday 6/6/24, I posted the following (Post #282, page 15) – “For anyone following this current CSL Scenario, the next thing you would need to look at is your Exit Strategy, namely what date? and @ what price?....
There are enough clues within the following chart to indicate my personal early exit strategy....”

Then in post #283 (before open) on 7/6/24 I gave a warning – “Overnight CSL's ADR's were up 1.38% & 1.90% respectiely, but watch for the Friday Profit Takers, keep your finger on the trigger....”

That warning proved to be correct, as the SP pulled Back to about $282.23 on 12/6/24, BUT my DMI & MFI were still +ive at COB 12/6/24 – so I held….

From 13/6/24 there has been a steady climb towards my Hidden Exit Point (see post 282 on page 15)…..

All of the “DrB 3 Inds” are still +ive as at 11am on 26/6/24, so this trade may run on, or crash & burn, whatever happens I consider this trade to be a success “at this stage” – will I hold or will I sell?.... My 3 Inds will tell me…. How +ive do you think my DrB 3 Inds are right now, would you sell or would you hold ?....

That pretty much explains my thought process up to this point today 11am 26/6/24….
Hope you can all follow my thought process....

No more posts on this scenario from me - you are all on your own, just follow the lead from the "DrB 3 Inds"....

Cheers..
DrB.

Attachments

• CSL Cht 20240626 1107hrs.png
    CSL Cht 20240626 1107hrs.png
    464 KB · Views: 6
Today is Friday 20/10/23 at abt 2.15pm….
Some Weekend Homework for Beginners....
We obviously do not know what will happen on Monday 23/10/23….

But have a look at GUD….. The current SP @ abt $10.80 is BELOW it’s Current IV $12.41...
This is a situation where we need to prepare for and be ready to enter if all goes to plan….

If Monday Mornings Candle is Green, it will, in effect, be a Bounce off the BCF (pages 197 to 199),..
And the DMI should follow the standard DMI Rules (see instructions on the chart & pages 105–107)….
The CCI Indicator has already formed a Double Bottom (pages 20, 82, 96, 97 & 109)….
The DMI Blue Line has already crossed up through the Red D- Line…. (pages 105, 106 & 107)…
So the DMI should produce the Blue Line continuing up, the Red Line Turn Down, and the Green Line turn UP….

Then we would need to watch what happens to the Blue & Green Lines – On the previous trade 13/6/23 to 18/9/23, note where the Blue & Green Lines were from 12/7/23 to 18/9/23 in relation to the actual SP…. That is, while the Blue & Green lines are above the Red Line, we stay in the Trade, even though there were a few Minor Exit Signals...
View attachment 164317
If the above does not go to plan, we revert to Plan B, and look for something else to trade....
Cheers...
DrB...
@DrBourse
Trust you are well.
I was randomly browsing few threads and this one from 2023 attracted my attention.
The GUD price is hoevering around same price range when your post was made.
What is your current view on GUD ?
1719380426364.png

@DrBourse
Trust you are well.
I was randomly browsing few threads and this one from 2023 attracted my attention.
The GUD price is hoevering around same price range when your post was made.
What is your current view on GUD ?
View attachment 179344
@Miner ....
GUD is obviously in a ST Downtrend atm - The MFI is the only one of my 3 Inds in +ive territory....
No real TA clues on where it will end up atm....
I will wait for the CCI to provide it's Early Warning Signal....
Then I wait for the DMI & MFI to give their Confirmation Signals....

@Miner ....
GUD is obviously in a ST Downtrend atm - The MFI is the only one of my 3 Inds in +ive territory....
No real TA clues on where it will end up atm....
I will wait for the CCI to provide it's Early Warning Signal....
Then I wait for the DMI & MFI to give their Confirmation Signals....
Many thanks Dr B

Ok Beginners, (and for the many doubters in the background) here is another example of the results you can obtain once you fully understand your chosen Indicators…..

Remember that I DO NOT provide Exact Entry/Exit points, or Exact Buy/Sell information….

View attachment 179326

View attachment 179327
From the Chart Above, you can see my personal entry point was $288.00 on 6/6/24….

A Containment Candle Formation (page 30) appeared on 30/5/24 & 31/5/24 just below the BCF Top Line (pages 197 -199)….

It was within a clearly defined ST Uptrend, and although that is not a requirement for this type of candle formation, it was still nice to see that….

My personal Entry point could have been a day earlier (5/6/24), but my that was my personal decision…. The ruling fact was that the candles for 3/6/24 & 4/6/24, were both RED, so I needed Green Candle AND a Confirmation Green Candle, that confirmation candle was there on 5/6/24, but, as explained in the 1st line on page 30, that was day 3 of the Confirmation Candles ST Life…. So my entry, as posted late on 6/6/24, was early 6/6/24 @ $288.00….

Then later, on Thursday 6/6/24, I posted the following (Post #282, page 15) – “For anyone following this current CSL Scenario, the next thing you would need to look at is your Exit Strategy, namely what date? and @ what price?....
There are enough clues within the following chart to indicate my personal early exit strategy....”

Then in post #283 (before open) on 7/6/24 I gave a warning – “Overnight CSL's ADR's were up 1.38% & 1.90% respectiely, but watch for the Friday Profit Takers, keep your finger on the trigger....”

That warning proved to be correct, as the SP pulled Back to about $282.23 on 12/6/24, BUT my DMI & MFI were still +ive at COB 12/6/24 – so I held….

From 13/6/24 there has been a steady climb towards my Hidden Exit Point (see post 282 on page 15)…..

All of the “DrB 3 Inds” are still +ive as at 11am on 26/6/24, so this trade may run on, or crash & burn, whatever happens I consider this trade to be a success “at this stage” – will I hold or will I sell?.... My 3 Inds will tell me…. How +ive do you think my DrB 3 Inds are right now, would you sell or would you hold ?....

That pretty much explains my thought process up to this point today 11am 26/6/24….

No more posts on this scenario from me - you are all on your own, just follow the lead from the "DrB 3 Inds"....

Cheers..
DrB.

Always a good company to buy into, but I already did my buy.

19/04/24 buy: 267.000000

Sold after a couple of months, I would have held on longer, but started another investment project.

View attachment 179326

View attachment 179327

Cheers..
DrB.
Well, Well, Well – Thanks to that Containment Candle Formation I reckon CSL will hit my $298.00 mark…. CSL hit $297.46 a few minutes ago…. Another $0.54c to go…. Bewdy Newk…. UNFORTUNATELY I got the timing wrong again, Back on 6/6/24, I calculated that CSL would hit $298-00 sometime on 26/6/24.... As Maxwell Smart would say, "Missed it by that much"....
CSL Cht 20240628 1050hrs.png

Last edited:
Well, Well, Well – Thanks to that Containment Candle Formation I reckon CSL will hit my $298.00 mark…. CSL hit $297.46 a few minutes ago…. Another $0.54c to go…. Bewdy Newk…. UNFORTUNATELY I got the timing wrong again, Back on 6/6/24, I calculated that CSL would hit $298-00 sometime on 26/6/24.... As Maxwell Smart would say, "Missed it by that much"....
View attachment 179467
BINGO - CSL hit $298.20 a few minutes ago - Mission Completed....
CSL Cht 20240628 1224hrs.png