Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

CSL - CSL Limited

CSL Options Directional Trade : Bear Call Credit Spread.
Thesis : I believe CSL will be flat or go lower before June 20th.
Full year ends 30th June. No announcements/earnings etc. expected before this date.

Trade opened : 26 April
Sell to open June20 296C +0.91, Buy to Open June20 302C -0.44. PM = 47. Risk = 600
296C Delta = 0.117. DTE = 55
RR = 47/600 = 7.8%, Annual ARR = 51%

Gunnerguy

At what price? $ 220 or $200 ??😋
@rcw1 & @Rabbithop ....

Keep the Current "Support & Resistance Levels" in mind when/if you proceed with CSL...
Remember the Current IV for CSL is $227.60....
CSL Cht 20240429.png

It is weird as the USD is being pushed down by the feds so I expect medium term for csl to play the currency game and fall medium term
Actually maybe just the RBA not rising rate so AUD down shirt term..so csl higher?
That was an easy currency on csl play for the big boys?

CSL will deliver another 4.8 million doses of pre-pandemic avian influenza vaccines as part of the US government's move to boost its stockpile.

CSL Seqirus' fourth order comes from the the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, part of the Administration for Strategic Preparedness and Response within the US Department of Health and Human Services.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention maintains the risk to public health as low. Outbreaks of highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) viruses among birds have been reported in several regions including Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. By late March 2024, the virus was first reported in livestock in the US, and subsequently human cases of avian influenza associated with exposure to infected dairy cattle were identified in Texas and Michigan.

An article in today's paper rang true for me today. On Wednesday I decided that the CSL SP is low and could go lower for quite a while, but it is a quality company. On Thursday I put in a low order with the thought that I trade or invest depending on Monday's price and any new updates.
Purchased 22nd April 2024
csl-png.175382

Sold, profit added to a new investment project.

Wat yu talking bout M8 - Ur not reading my TA posts....
I am not a holder but was looking into it from time to time.. I did look at your post, wasn't even interested even at that 4 red arrow drop. Was only going to take a closer look bet 200 to 240 but far out 290 plus...its crazy...
and worse of all..the market stock was mostly green today..It's certainly TODAY IS NOT MY DAY.