Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Coronavirus (COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2) outbreak discussion

Will the "Corona Virus" turn into a worldwide epidemic or fizzle out?

• Yes

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Bigger than SARS, but not worldwide epidemic (Black Death/bubonic plague)

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Bit early for 2024 Elections

20230823_203924.jpg

New Covid variant hits UK - BA.2.86.
The UK Health Security Agency ( UKHSA ) has published SARS-CoV-2 variant surveillance and assessment technical briefing 53. It contains the latest epidemiological and genomic analysis of the emergent BA.2.86 variant. As of 4 September 2023, 34 confirmed cases of BA.2.86 had been identified in England.

New Covid variant hits UK - BA.2.86.
The UK Health Security Agency ( UKHSA ) has published SARS-CoV-2 variant surveillance and assessment technical briefing 53. It contains the latest epidemiological and genomic analysis of the emergent BA.2.86 variant. As of 4 September 2023, 34 confirmed cases of BA.2.86 had been identified in England.
Zzzz....zzzz....zzzz

We ain't falling for it again.

I'll put the word Craton in here - maybe it will bring a search here, lol. An easy 5.6m watch.
"I am the science", weasel Fauci and some colluding British science grifter and Wuhan lab funding and how if these maniacs get off Scot free we risk the possibility of a 50% kill pandemic in the future because Rand Paul thinks 'gain of function' funding is ongoing.
From a real journalist, "I am jounalism", John Stossel.

A high powered skeptical attack on the vaccine proponents. His mannerisms and delivery remind me of Woody Allen. Only 3% take up of the current booster in the U.S?

Been watching Vinay Prasad since the beginning of Covid-19.

He's certainly switched on and on the money.

Too high brow for me but I get his drift. He's so scornful of the medical authority impostors. They're all political appointments devoted to furthering their careers rather having the public's health front and centre - if we're to believe him, which I am strongly inclined to do. They have no classical scientific evidence behind their dictates and they want to keep injecting children.