Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Coronavirus (COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2) outbreak discussion

Will the "Corona Virus" turn into a worldwide epidemic or fizzle out?

• Yes

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Bigger than SARS, but not worldwide epidemic (Black Death/bubonic plague)

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Could it all be happening again?
From ABC News
Chinese officials say they did not detect any "unusual or novel diseases" in the country following a spike in respiratory illnesses and clusters of pneumonia in children, according to the World Health Organization (WHO).

Key points:​

• Leading scientists are not convinced that the spike signalled the start of a new global outbreak
  • The WHO always requests information when undiagnosed or unknown diseases are reported
  • The data showed an increase in hospital admissions of children

The WHO had sought epidemiological and clinical information as well as laboratory results through the International Health Regulations mechanism.

As per the rule, China responded within 24 hours.

The data showed an increase in hospital admissions of children due to diseases including bacterial infection, RSV, influenza and common cold viruses since October.

Leading scientists said the situation warranted close monitoring, but were not convinced the spike signalled the start of a new global outbreak.
trouble is, this is what they said last time, and look how well that went.
Mick

A monumental scare-mongering campaign "to break down resistance to vaccination". Facts apparently from the German scene. It's not a long vid.

It's time to say that the medical profession are idiots that swallowed a bunch of bullsht. They deserve the scorn and distrust they are getting. It was obvious to many just how destructive many of these policies were.

The news coming out about the vax isn't good. It should have been pushed at those above a certain age. A lot in the medical profession that were pushing it (even wrote peered reviewed papers) are now backtracking pretty hard.

I want to apologise to anyone that I convinced it was safe. Despite being suss on it myself.
This thread (and the entire forum) should be preserved to show what happened in real time.

It wasn't and isn't safe.
People saying to me " I'd trust a doctor before you", well turns out the majority of my concerns and theories were right. One of the majors was the lipid nanoparticles.
It was the doctors that were full of sht. Not a little bit wrong but deadly wrong about everything and yes it's backed by the latest report that's come out.

Interesting that rfk called out the vaccine sht show so early.

Next to none of these guys chanting, " the science, the science" looked seriously into the science; it's argument by invoking authority. Fauci went a step further, "I am the science" - like Jesus saying, I am the truth (if he said that). They will promulgate any belief that authority tells them to because it keeps them safe.
Dr Suneel Dhand on YouTube says that he did a periodic ring around medico friends and colleagues asking if they'd read the seminal scientific paper that came out claiming the shot had been proven. He said the "overwhelming majority" had never done the 10 minute read, but they were prescribing the vax.

Let's look back at 2017
"But mRNA is a tricky technology. Several major pharmaceutical companies have tried and abandoned the idea, struggling to get mRNA into cells without triggering nasty side effects." In order to protect mRNA molecules from the body’s natural defenses, drug developers must wrap them in a protective casing. For Moderna, that meant putting its Crigler-Najjar therapy in nanoparticles made of lipids. And for its chemists, those nanoparticles created a daunting challenge: Dose too little, and you don’t get enough enzyme to affect the disease; dose too much, and the drug is too toxic for patients.
https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/moderna-trouble-mrna/

It's a given that tech has moved on from 2017.

Funny how the article mentioned vaccines were loss makers back then. I bet they ain't now. I'm sure pfizer just upped their prices.

We are test subjects for a new medical breakthrough that will change the treatment of many diseases.

They still hadn't perfected it 2019
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-03072-8

And now it's being pushed out as the safest one. Whatever.... but don't go bleating anywhere on this forum that it's safe. It was out in what was literally months.

Any of you anti's might be interested in this: needs to be scrutinised for accuracy though.
mRNA, Nanolipid Particles and PEG: A Triad Never Used in Clinical Vaccines is Going to Be Tested on Hundreds of Millions of People
This was from August 2021, amazing how time flies. This information basically lined up with a lot of the vaccine side effects. The companies knew, the health community knew, government knew. There is no way I was the only one to find the above information.

The world got conned after the first two waves went through.

The guy is out here telling everyone didn't know till he came out here preaching.