Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

Knobby22 how did you go on Thursday night?
Got the win but I thought though Carlton deserved to lose the brave way Richmond played.

Got it wrong with Collingwood last night though, thought being at home and being beaten previously they would grow a spine! Shocker!

Coming second in one comp and 1st in the little work comp but tonight's game will sort the sheep from the goats. Hoping for an Essendon win.

Got the win but I thought though Carlton deserved to lose the brave way Richmond played.

Got it wrong with Collingwood last night though, thought being at home and being beaten previously they would grow a spine! Shocker!

Coming second in one comp and 1st in the little work comp but tonight's game will sort the sheep from the goats. Hoping for an Essendon win.
Yes, go Dons!

Well as Sunday wore on, I was doing very nicely, thank you with the AFL tipping.
As of 4pm I had 8/8 winners.
I didn't pick the team that I follow Freo, because I thought they didn't have a chance against the Brisbane outfit.
At the end of the 1st quarter, I was smugly sitting in the ute thinking 9/9 for sure.
Freo certainly showed some resilience so I will be giving them a closer look in the ensuing weeks to come.

Anyone notice how quite that the ALF's favoured club, Collingwood have been so far this season.
Beaten again !!

Maintaining reasonable tipping form to date. 6 out of 8 for this weekend gone.
Total for the three weeks 16 from 21 games.

Well, I tipped Brisbane to beat the AFL love club Collingwood, and at half time I thought, you beauty .......... Brisbane have got this one.
Sadly, not to be.
Guess, I will now have to stop crowing about how badly Collingwood are.

Well, I tipped Brisbane to beat the AFL love club Collingwood, and at half time I thought, you beauty .......... Brisbane have got this one.
Sadly, not to be.
Guess, I will now have to stop crowing about how badly Collingwood are.
I was watching the Front Bar and they had Titus OReilly on.
He pointed out that there had been only two rounds yet Collingwood had lost three times. 😀 He said his maths wasn't good but at that rate they could lose 36 games in a season!

I got the game wrong too. I was worried about it but how could you pick Collingwood after their last effort.

To date 2 wins from 3 games played. Let down badly by The Lions, but Freo made up for that with an excellent win.

AFL tipping this weekend so far is not to flash, only picked 2 winners so far. Hanging my hat on picking up the remaining games to come to make it a reasonable outcome.

Tipping in the AFL Comp this Easter Weekend games wasn't one of my better efforts.
Only garnished 4 wins out of the 8 games played.