Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

Have started this round of AFL footy on a win, with Melbourne winning.
Now just need the next 8 to do the same.

Great game. Draws are a great feature of the game. Rare but meaningful.

I am going over with my son to Perth to watch the Essendon West Coast game next week. Will post something in the WA page. Looking forward to it.
@Knobby22 I hope the Eagles put in a good one to justify the time to get over here, plus the expense.

There has been a couple of really good matches on the Idiot box this week. I am happy with my tipping to date 7 from 7 with the 2 Sunday games to go.

There has been a couple of really good matches on the Idiot box this week. I am happy with my tipping to date 7 from 7 with the 2 Sunday games to go.
Well done! I picked Carlton to beat Geelong so one incorrect.

has there ever been a more lop sided season?
Perhaps it is time to get rid of some the Victorian teams who don't do much except to make up the numbers.
Put one permanently into Tasmania and the rest carve up amongst the other teams.
Far too many in the competition anyway.
Needs to be evened up so that each club plays each other twice, and low and behold then Collingwood would have an unfair advantage by having to travel a lot more!!!!

Perhaps it is time to get rid of some the Victorian teams who don't do much except to make up the numbers.
Put one permanently into Tasmania and the rest carve up amongst the other teams.
Far too many in the competition anyway.
Needs to be evened up so that each club plays each other twice, and low and behold then Collingwood would have an unfair advantage by having to travel a lot more!!!!
Consolidate the talent as well.

Consolidate the talent as well.
The number of teams is getting ridiculous.
Perhaps about 14 in a super competition and then a minor league with all States represented.
A bit like the English League system.

Got Adelaide:)
Sweating on GWS vs Sydney. Went for GWS but they aren't favourites.

Not a particularly good tipping week Finished up with 5 winners. Should have been a couple more as i changed a couple of tipped but forgot to click the tipping button.

Not a particularly good tipping week Finished up with 5 winners. Should have been a couple more as i changed a couple of tipped but forgot to click the tipping button.
I managed 7/9 so I improved my possie in the competition

After watching some the first quarter of the Carlton Melbourne game tonight, I gave up on it as a waste of time.
Tuned in with about 5 minutes to go in the fourth quarter was certainly surprised to see the Melbourne had a good chance of stealing the game.
I had tipped Melbourne to win, so as it stands 0-1 for me at present.