Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

It's tough on the ticker being a Swan's fan.

Home by one point against Crow's after a Crow's shot hit the post padding.

Gutsy call by the umpire on the Crow's home ground.

Pretty average tipping this week. 6/9 in the AFL also.
Who would have given the Eagles a chance of beating the Doggies..
3/5 in the WAFL.

Last edited:
Picked the Bridesmaids to win tonight, but not to win by slaughtering. 1/9 so far.
Living in hope that Freo may just finish the season on a winning note.

As the footy tipping is finished I didn't fare to well this week with 5/9 in the AFL and 3/5 in the WAFL.
I was of the opinion I was going to have a full house in both Leagues this week

We have been watching the AFL finals and enjoying the close contests that have been so far.
Friday night was a ripper.
The exception being tonight's game, still a relatively good final and am happy to see GWS garner a spot . Port just weren't good enough.

Yes, bad luck for GWS I would have preferred that they won. They are a much improved side and may get a bigger following that the Swans in future years.

If they had a Swans - Giants Grand Final at the G, that would rub the noses of the Melbounians, can't wait for that to happen.

Yes, bad luck for GWS I would have preferred that they won. They are a much improved side and may get a bigger following that the Swans in future years.

If they had a Swans - Giants Grand Final at the G, that would rub the noses of the Melbounians, can't wait for that to happen.
Sir R any dual interstate teams in the Grand Final would be great. We would be able to hear the screams of its not right even from over here in WA.

It now remains to be seen if Collingwood will be once again The bridesmaids, I for one hope so.
I guess we all have a team that we can't stand/tolerate or whatever. For me it is Collingwood.
Probably goes back to the days of Eddie Everwhere and his Love Child, Buckley.

1695551945417.png

BRISBANE has powered into its first Grand Final since 2004, overcoming a 30-point deficit to defeat Carlton by 16 points at the Gabba on Saturday night.
so, both teams next week have been tested, to get to the GF.. bring on the spectacle.
here's hoping Brisbane can get the score on the board and win.