Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

Tipping in the AFL Comp this Easter Weekend games wasn't one of my better efforts.
Only garnished 4 wins out of the 8 games played.
Me too, I actually was only a little worried about 1 game but the others I thought picked themselves. Sharing the lead now in the little work comp.

Me too, I actually was only a little worried about 1 game but the others I thought picked themselves. Sharing the lead now in the little work comp.
Who would have thought that Brisbane would not turn up for their game with the ALF's love club.

Succeeded in picking 8 out of 9 in the local AFL tipping. Would have been 9 if the Dockers weren't robbed of the match in the last few minutes of the game.

Succeeded in picking 8 out of 9 in the local AFL tipping. Would have been 9 if the Dockers weren't robbed of the match in the last few minutes of the game.
I got the Doggys wrong. 8/9
And so got kicked out of Sportsbet last man standing comp. Damn it.

Having a dismal start in this week's AFL tipping.
Score card stands at 0-2.
This was supposed to be an easy tipping week.
I reckon the rest will GOTO plan -famous last words. I was a bit worried about both those games. Took a while for Brisbane to come good.

This week's tipping starting off as good as last week.
Backed the loser again tonight.
Had a dismal week last week with only 4 winners.
Starting to wonder if a brown paper bag is being bandied around.

As a WCE supporter I am shocked haha but happy. :)
I stuffed up by not picking the ALF's love club Collingwood and the Eagles.
The rot started on Thursday night and slippery slide wasn't a pleasant ride.
This pathetic effort will now surely push me down to the lower depths of mediocrity in the AFL competition.