Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

Good morning,
Lachie Neale won is second Brownlow Medal in four years. The Lions ball-winner – who finished on 31 votes – delivered a perfect final round to surge away from late-charger Bulldog Marcus Bontempelli (29 votes) and hot medal favourites Magpie Nick Daicos (28 votes) and Port Adelaide’s Zak Butters (27 votes).

Nice one bloke. The big dance to go.

Kind regards
rcw1

Good morning,
Lachie Neale won is second Brownlow Medal in four years. The Lions ball-winner – who finished on 31 votes – delivered a perfect final round to surge away from late-charger Bulldog Marcus Bontempelli (29 votes) and hot medal favourites Magpie Nick Daicos (28 votes) and Port Adelaide’s Zak Butters (27 votes).

Kind regards
rcw1
Terrific kid, terrific player, he was a star at Freo and made the best move ever going to Brisbane.
Really deserved win.

Good morning,

Kind regards
rcw1
Of course Lachie did his apprenticeship at the Dockers who trained him well.

Collingwood superfan blog.
Good for a laugh.

Features a good story about how a US fan started watching the game in the middle of the night after heart surgery and has become a mega fan. Brought his whole family out to watch the final series.

Looking forward to watching the great game today. Promises to be a classic.

We are so lucky to live in this country where this game was made.

Being from Sydney, I'm not a AFL tragic, but I enjoyed today's close game.

I was supporting Brisbane as the underdogs, but thought Collingwood deserved the win.

They seemed to have more of the run of play and could have won comfortably if they had kicked a little straighter.

I'm a Swan's follower, so I don't care. I hoped GWS would beat Collingwood last week, but it wasn't to be. Ah well, over for another year, roll on the cricket.

I thought the crowd was rather subdued compared to the Carlton - Lions match.

I'm a Swan's follower, so I don't care. I hoped GWS would beat Collingwood last week, but it wasn't to be. Ah well, over for another year, roll on the cricket.

I thought the crowd was rather subdued compared to the Carlton - Lions match.
And now that the footy season has wound up, no more rants and biased posts from the one-eyed Collingwood supporters until the start next season.

And sadly Brisbane couldn't make that change to 12
That 50 metre penalty. the second by the same player was dumb and dumber.

Kiss were good! Did the whole rock god thing very well. Kids were great too.

Couple of weeks to go and the footy season the tipping is upon us again. Finally, will be something worth (???) watching well, as long as the televised games are good ones.

Couple of weeks to go and the footy season the tipping is upon us again. Finally, will be something worth (???) watching well, as long as the televised games are good ones.
can't believe the number of injuries being broadcast and the season hasn't even started yet.

AFL restarts on Thursday only 4 games but I have once again joined the WAN sponsored tipping contest.
Sad as it is, the team everyone but Collingwood supporters have to dislike/hate, I have picked them to win.

AFL Thursday arvo footy here, waste of time having it as an early broadcast, things to do, people to see, work to finish off.
Anyway, I have started the season off with a win, and 7 points under the winning total.

Great win by Carlton, good looking fans too with their suits. Never thought I'd think that with those guys.

Got it wrong like most. 1 point difference, poor Brisbane.

The good news for me is that we have a knock out competition at work and many chose Brisbane. I picked Gold Coast so I may end up being one of the few left.

Great win by Carlton, good looking fans too with their suits. Never thought I'd think that with those guys.

Got it wrong like most. 1 point difference, poor Brisbane.

The good news for me is that we have a knock out competition at work and many chose Brisbane. I picked Gold Coast so I may end up being one of the few left.
Thought I was home with Brisbane which would have given me 2 wins so far .