Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

AFL Footy

Big game tomorrow night here in Perth at Optus stadium. Freo against the AFL's love club.
I wonder how much Collingwood are paid to not play at the MCG?????
I guess we all have clubs we have a chronic dislike for and mine is Collingwood.
Draw.
I picked Collingwood and was congratulating myself but they nearly lost it!

Draw.
I picked Collingwood and was congratulating myself but they nearly lost it!
@Knobby22 I picked Fremantle and they had lost it by the end of the 3rd quarter.
But was a great finish and a draw was far from what I thought would be the end result.
The turning point I feel, was the free kick to Sean Darcy that resulted in a goal..

@Knobby22 I picked Fremantle and they had lost it by the end of the 3rd quarter.
But was a great finish and a draw was far from what I thought would be the end result.
The turning point I feel, was the free kick to Sean Darcy that resulted in a goal..
I know the decision was correct but it appeared acidental and didn't slow the game. The umpire had warned them though 5 minutes before.

The Essendon v Richmond game that was on TV tonight was a pretty good affair.
I did think that Richmond was going to get the 4 points at one stage but not to be.
This round, so far, has produced some pretty good footy, with the exception of North Melbourne and the Eagles to a lesser degree.
I did pick Essendon to win

Tipping in the local AFL comp for me recently has not been that flash, 6 out of 9 games played again.
Geelong and Brisbane let me down.
Who would have thought they would crumble to the opposition.
The only sure things for a tipping win it seems, is North Melbourne and the Eagles as they are consistent losers.

Tipping in the local AFL comp for me recently has not been that flash, 6 out of 9 games played again.
Geelong and Brisbane let me down.
Who would have thought they would crumble to the opposition.
The only sure things for a tipping win it seems, is North Melbourne and the Eagles as they are consistent losers.
Same. Hawthorn have come good

Cam McCarthy former Docker and South Fremantle player laid to rest at Fremantle Cemetery today.
A really miserable day for a funeral.
Looks to have had a good turnout

Big game tomorrow night here in Perth at Optus stadium. Freo against the AFL's love club.
I wonder how much Collingwood are paid to not play at the MCG?????
I guess we all have clubs we have a chronic dislike for and mine is Collingwood.
other wise they have red faced Eddie all emotional how Colinwood are being ripped off and disadvantaged.

years ago i watched an interview with then Collingwood CEO about Eddies influence on the AFL and Collingwood,
basically, for all the bad press Eddie gets, Eddie is essential to the Pies, for sponsorship, influence, hype and pull

other wise they have red faced Eddie all emotional how Colinwood are being ripped off and disadvantaged.

years ago i watched an interview with then Collingwood CEO about Eddies influence on the AFL and Collingwood,
basically, for all the bad press Eddie gets, Eddie is essential to the Pies, for sponsorship, influence, hype and pull
@investor13 I think the last four words say it all. Influence, hype and pull.

Not a good start to this reduced round in the AFL.
Once again I have picked the loser.
Thought that Port would do it comfortably at home.
Carlton are starting to look a formidable opposition, and I do think that Michael Voss is a very good coach.
I will have to start thinking more seriously about Carlton on a weekly basis.

Not a good start to this reduced round in the AFL.
Once again I have picked the loser.
Thought that Port would do it comfortably at home.
Carlton are starting to look a formidable opposition, and I do think that Michael Voss is a very good coach.
I will have to start thinking more seriously about Carlton on a weekly basis.
a pair of mugs us two ☹️

Tipping to date is not flash. 0-2 worst start that I have had in a long time.
Though I thought that the Collingwood v Bulldogs was a pretty good game. and at one stage a draw seemed on the cards.

Tipping to date is not flash. 0-2 worst start that I have had in a long time.
Though I thought that the Collingwood v Bulldogs was a pretty good game. and at one stage a draw seemed on the cards.
I got that one but not previous. 1 out of 2.

Tipping for this round of AFL is disastrous for me.
Currently only have picked 1 winner and that is Geelong, and that was looking a bit doubtful early on in the game.
To date tally is 1-5

Tipping for this round of AFL is disastrous for me.
Currently only have picked 1 winner and that is Geelong, and that was looking a bit doubtful early on in the game.
To date tally is 1-5
I have 3. Thought West Coast would beat St Kilda.