Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Other - Independant etc

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Donkey Vote

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters
Re: WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR ???

This will be interesting.
Watched Tracy Grimshaw and Ray Martins presentation last night.
Clearly the audience was pro Labor. Pretty well all results polled from the audience 65% labor.
Phone polls the exact opposite in fact 70% Liberal.

Caught Howard's address to the Media at 3.AM on ABC the other morning.
The way he handled them exuded experience.
Thats what I want and thats what I voted for-- the Liberal PARTY have that experience.

If your from NSW how can you vote labour after what Carr & Iemma has done to this state:p:

I voted (with my money) for the school cake stall.

Wife asked who I put last.
I said Shooters Party.
"You idiot", she said, "I've got a job for 'em".

We should be careful who we take out!

Increased inflation
Increase in Un employment and
Increase in interest rates.

All hallmarks of Labor.
Those who are hurt most are those they are
attempting to convince they should be in power.
The battlers.

Labor have to put up a stance opposite to the Governing party
they wouldn't win anything at all if they simply agreed with how
good the AUST economy and standard of living really is!

Off to the booth.

Increased inflation

All hallmarks of Labor.
I would say overseas influences have more bearing on the above than any political party.

For instance the Labor party here in the UK, while ideologically identical to the Oz Labor party, has presided over a putative "miracle economy"... i.e. low inflation, low unemployment, low interest rates.

So putting it another way, the UK has enjoyed good times just like Oz, yet with a Labor party in power.

If you like the Liberals, the best thing would for them to lose this one:

* It will clean out the rot in the party, viz, Johnny Rotten, and hopefully a few other assorted no-hopers.

* Labor will cop a deteriorating global economy in the next period and be blamed for what happens locally.

* Libs will win next time and be invigorated, renewed, restored and purged of arrogance (hopefully).

If Johnny Rotten pulls a rabbit out of the hat this time, they will be creamed in the next...and spend at least a decade in opposition.

That would be a very poor outcome... if you're a Liberal supporter.

:2twocents

Noticed at my polling booth majority of older people where holding Liberal how to vote forms and majority of younger people where empty handed ... table at entrance had loads of discarded nationals how to vote forms.

Internet polls have shown overwhelming support of labor but a disproportionate amount of older people dont use the Internet, Im thinking majority of younger people will go Labor and older go Liberal, and seen as Older outnumbers younger in this country, Costello is in with a good shot !:eek:

Liberal, when on a good thing stick to it.

Let your profits run and sell off the laggers.

Liberal have proved anything but laggers and the country is in great shape, if they were a stock it would be blue chip, high dividend yield and you accumulate.

I believe the voters will be loath to change.

The Australian federal election has been billed in the US as a battle between "President Bush's puppet" and a "a bookish former diplomat".

As Australians ventured off to cast their ballots, some of America's most influential newspapers carried stories about the likely demise of prime minister John Howard, aka the "puppet" for his close relationship with the White House, and his expected replacement, Labor leader Kevin Rudd, whose spectacles and neat blond hairdo apparently led to the "bookish" tag.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Bush-puppet-vs-bookish-diplomat-US/2007/11/24/1195753347956.html

Even the American's know Johnny is Dubbyas little yes man!

Caught Howard's address to the Media at 3.AM on ABC the other morning.
The way he handled them exuded experience.
Thats what I want and thats what I voted for-- the Liberal PARTY have that experience.
Can I take that to mean that if Labor were already in power then you would be voting for them since Labor, not the Liberals, would then be the ones with experience?:confused:

This was takem from a car forum i'm a member of.

mostly made up of under 30's

Which party will you be voting for in the house of representatives at the 2007 Federal Election?
Coalition
50% [ 12 ]
ALP
33% [ 8 ]
Greens
8% [ 2 ]
Democrats
0% [ 0 ]
Family First
0% [ 0 ]
One Nation
0% [ 0 ]
LDP
4% [ 1 ]
Other
4% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 24

Increased inflation

All hallmarks of Labor.

Off to the booth.

Tech this has been done to death........

Focus

Liberal Party 25th November 2007:

mushroom_cloud.jpeg

Here's hoping ;)

Speaking of Nukes - itd be nice to know which suburbs they are whacking up nuke reactors if they win so you could bail off your realestate before it becomes worthless!

Increased inflation

All hallmarks of Labor.
Those who are hurt most are those they are
attempting to convince they should be in power.
The battlers.

Labor have to put up a stance opposite to the Governing party
they wouldn't win anything at all if they simply agreed with how
good the AUST economy and standard of living really is!

Off to the booth.

Labor originally persuaded the Reserve to adopt a 2-3% inflation target, that was later adopted by most of the developed world. Further Labor floated the dollar, abolished centralised bargaining and tied wage increases to productivity. All of these changes entailed a difficult period during transition, but set the economy up to reap the rewards of the boom. Zero to do with Howard. The notion that Howard is good with economic management is an absolute joke. As treasurer, he was completely incapable or unwilling to make any of the above changes. Remember, when Howard was treasurer, mortgage interest rates were CAPPED!, and he himself has forced to concede (on the 7:30 report) that they would have been much, much higher if they weren't. Also, the last wages explosion occured in 1981-3 with Howard as treasurer. HOpefully, the populous has finally woken up to this twit.

Labor originally persuaded the Reserve to adopt a 2-3% inflation target, that was later adopted by most of the developed world. Further Labor floated the dollar, abolished centralised bargaining and tied wage increases to productivity. All of these changes entailed a difficult period during transition, but set the economy up to reap the rewards of the boom. Zero to do with Howard. The notion that Howard is good with economic management is an absolute joke. As treasurer, he was completely incapable or unwilling to make any of the above changes. Remember, when Howard was treasurer, mortgage interest rates were CAPPED!, and he himself has conceded they would have much, much higher if they weren't. Also, the last wages explosion occured in 1981-3 with Howard as treasurer. HOpefully, the populous has finally woken up to this twit.

wat crap. do you honestly believ any political party in australia has a bearing on the WORLWIDE ECONOMY?

The British empire died years ago, so should you and your thinking