Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

You gess too much Farmer.
The thread name is useless and irrelevant.
Mick
Give it 50 years and most of us here would be useless and irrelevant, even to ourselves and family :(

And to be honest, none of the young c**** in our family even want to kiss our @ss for a fairly decent inheritance. LMAO

Knowing what it's called before it does you damage is very informative.

Screenshot_20240915-220030-668.png

there is a commemorative plaque at the following location with the accompanying text

Carrera 9, Villa de Leyva, Boyacá Department, Colombia

5.634819°N 73.521492°W
El 13 de octubre de 1825 en esta casa no pasó nada, ni nació nadie importante
Reminds me of the commemorative plaques scattered randomly alongside Australias roadside verges, that commemorate a vacant piece of natural bush and has 'A school once stood here' inscribed on the plaque.
Some Govt dept had too much money to spend, or a weird person in charge of the money.

Shortest distance for airflights

Singapore to Sydney . . . .. 6,308km
Singapore to Melbourne .. 6,088km

the Great Circle, Melbourne is not as South as Sydney is East of Singapore

"It's late September and I really should be back at school
I know I keep you amused, but I feel I'm being used"

I'll take a look on the weekend and and see what I can dig up.
It would also be great if the reaction adjusted the score, it might put a bit of reality into the posts, in the early days reactions were very few and far between.
It actually might be ground breaking for social media, where reaction hunting, can have negative effects on the score, it would probably make posters more circumspect about their post. ;)

Unless of course, you got a cult pile on to discredit someone. :roflmao:

We already have self anointed moderators, heaven help us if they can just keep pressing a button, it would end up being "The word according to them". :thumbsdown:

It would also be great if the reaction adjusted the score, it might put a bit of reality into the posts, in the early days reactions were very few and far between.
It actually might be ground breaking for social media, where reaction hunting, can have negative effects on the score, it would probably make posters more circumspect about their post. ;)

Unless of course, you got a cult pile on to discredit someone. :roflmao:

We already have self anointed moderators, heaven help us if they can just keep pressing a button, it would end up being "The word according to them". :thumbsdown:
The self appointed I don't bother with, don't read their dribble and don't respond. Simple.

On a whim this afternoon I bought a Power Pik ticket, just because i was feeling a tad lucky.
Usually when I do buy one my numbers haven't been put into the barrel.
Well tonight's draw re-invigorated me, 4 numbers plus the Powerball, a whole $78 in winnings.