Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

Must be a man thing, find something that fits, buy it in 3 different colours, set up for a few years, all good !

I have 1/3 of the walk in robe, my wife has 2/3 of the walk in robe, the robe in the back bedroom and half the linen press for off season stuff.

Sounds bad but her friend is a Lot worse
Walk in Robes are the female equivalent of a blokes shed.
No matter how big either of them might be, the amount of stuff required to go in either, is significantly larger than the space available.
mick

Yes my other half has to drag me kicking and screaming, to buy new clothes.
When I finally agree, we go to the shop, I find a shirt that I like and at the right price and I buy 4 of them.
Shopping finished.
It is one of my traits the wife doesnt like. Lol
She needs to find someone who gives a $hit, its just clothes. Lol
Same, same. Clothes shopping blah. I live in workers blue gear. Buy enough for at least a year in on hit. Done. Dusted and over with. Finished.

Walk in Robes are the female equivalent of a blokes shed.
No matter how big either of them might be, the amount of stuff required to go in either, is significantly larger than the space available.
mick
You ort see my work shed. crammed packed full. Had a nasty fall this arvo when I slipped on a chain that has been in the same spot for a couple of years. It's there because obviously it isn't needed till it gets put into a spot and then lost.

You ort see my work shed. crammed packed full. Had a nasty fall this arvo when I slipped on a chain that has been in the same spot for a couple of years. It's there because obviously it isn't needed till it gets put into a spot and then lost.

Sounds like my shed. I only lose stuff when I try to tidy up :laugh:

Must be a chummy place. Like my short stint in the Commonwealth 'public service'.

Boat-Mummy-648441.jpg

Buy my count, there are18 fora directly related to stocks, economics and market discussions on ASF, plus the private members forum which seems to be a little bit of a mixture, but still mostly market related. Shall we say 18½?

Only one forum where members can talk about all sorts of things "general" in nature, not related to the above. As I see it, a bit of a community building exercise.

I'll see you in those 18½ @mullokintyre ;)