Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

I am not a cat owner, but was just researching on cat farts.
So how many people knew that cats fart?
The reason I was checking on such things was because last night were out to dinner with friends and the subject of cats farting came up.
Well the subject of cats in general came up, but one of the guests caused a bit of consternation when she said that "my pussy farts all the time".
I just had to go check.
Mick

I am not a cat owner, but was just researching on cat farts.
So how many people knew that cats fart?
The reason I was checking on such things was because last night were out to dinner with friends and the subject of cats farting came up.
Well the subject of cats in general came up, but one of the guests caused a bit of consternation when she said that "my pussy farts all the time".
I just had to go check.
Mick
@mullokintyre My weird sense of humour is at play here Mick!!

either here on in the inflation thread
the contract with Al Pacino's signature for his role as Michael Corleone in "The Godfather" sold for nearly half a million ... a big jump from the $35,000 he received for the film in 1972.

So as many of you may not know, there is a rapidly growing interest in bringing Karaoke microphone devices to the in-car entertainment offering. So, we had previously debuted this technology at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, and we did see tremendous interest from many major OEM automotive brands for this type of a microphone integration.”
- Gary Atkinson, CEO, The Singing Machine Company Inc

So as many of you may not know, there is a rapidly growing interest in bringing Karaoke microphone devices to the in-car entertainment offering. So, we had previously debuted this technology at the Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, and we did see tremendous interest from many major OEM automotive brands for this type of a microphone integration.”
- Gary Atkinson, CEO, The Singing Machine Company Inc
Isn't there enough distractions in and around the car as it is.

1724565511097.jpeg

Last night, as we were going out to dinner, my wife demanded that I change out of my favourite winter windcheater.
Its looks tatty and dirty she said.
I could see nothing wrong with it personally, but as usual I acquiesced and rummaged around my extensive wardrobe for a newer , bur less comfortable replacement.
This morning, I added the former favourite most comfortable windcheater to the pile of work clothes I possess.
This pile has gown significantly bigger over the years, to the point where I have too many work clothes and not enough work to use them on.
Suggestions greatly appreciated.
Mick

Last night, as we were going out to dinner, my wife demanded that I change out of my favourite winter windcheater.
Its looks tatty and dirty she said.
I could see nothing wrong with it personally, but as usual I acquiesced and rummaged around my extensive wardrobe for a newer , bur less comfortable replacement.
This morning, I added the former favourite most comfortable windcheater to the pile of work clothes I possess.
This pile has gown significantly bigger over the years, to the point where I have too many work clothes and not enough work to use them on.
Suggestions greatly appreciated.
Mick
@mullokintyre well Mick one could suggest that you may look for some more employment, perhaps doing a few cashies !!!!

I've still got my paint-stained, faded, well-worn but unfrayed windcheater from a long time ago - maybe 30 years on?
Yes my other half has to drag me kicking and screaming, to buy new clothes.
When I finally agree, we go to the shop, I find a shirt that I like and at the right price and I buy 4 of them.
Shopping finished.
It is one of my traits the wife doesnt like. Lol
She needs to find someone who gives a $hit, its just clothes. Lol

Yes my other half has to drag me kicking and screaming, to buy new clothes.
When I finally agree, we go to the shop, I find a shirt that I like and at the right price and I buy 4 of them.
Shopping finished.
It is one of my traits the wife doesnt like. Lol
She needs to find someone who gives a $hit, its just clothes. Lol
it's a genetic thing, I'm sure. I'm the same.
Best n Less T-shirts, 3 for $24. Jeans. colour match - optional.
whatever is comfortable.

Khaki cargo pants and shirts, 10 at a time. That generally gets me through a couple of years.
Must be a man thing, find something that fits, buy it in 3 different colours, set up for a few years, all good !

I have 1/3 of the walk in robe, my wife has 2/3 of the walk in robe, the robe in the back bedroom and half the linen press for off season stuff.

Sounds bad but her friend is a Lot worse