Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

Have you tried providing him with reruns of Rin Tin Tin?
Maybe for a little less serious entertainment, maybe paw Patrol or scooby dooby doo?
Or what about lassie. I hear in the dog world she was pretty hot.
Mick
And a real tear jerker was "Old Yella" way, way back when i was about 8 or 9.
This one would have g\had Inspector Rex baying at the moon with doggy tears running down his cheeks.

No, I do not want to go to linked in to view company reports. Stop it!

Or better, post a comment about the recent report that you found interesting.

With the weather being somewhat Arctic today inside with the wood fire doing its thing is the place to be. Just hoping that a calf born a couple of days go has made it Plenty of shelter at Red Hill though.

With the weather being somewhat Arctic today inside with the wood fire doing its thing is the place to be. Just hoping that a calf born a couple of days go has made it Plenty of shelter at Red Hill though.
what's wrong with Antarctic?

Haha, just sneaking a little into useful and relevant territory.... Be like Naval.

20240719_131845.jpg

Had a happy customer phone me today, after planting a mixed crop of oats and pasture mix on 3 of his paddocks it has now sprouted after only 6 days.
One quite warm day and then a decent downpour overnight brought the germinating seeds popping up through the ground.

Just in case anyone is interested, the synthetic hyphoid gear oil that is put into car truck and tractor diffs absolutely stinks.
Spilt some on my work jacket filling the diff after replacing some seals.
My jacket now stinks and the stink is following me around.
Be warned.
Mick

Just in case anyone is interested, the synthetic hyphoid gear oil that is put into car truck and tractor diffs absolutely stinks.
Spilt some on my work jacket filling the diff after replacing some seals.
My jacket now stinks and the stink is following me around.
Be warned.
Mick
@mullokintyre For me and all my vehicles synthetic gear oil is a no go zone.
Like you we did use some once upon a time and the stink is stuck on.

The following image is of Notre Dame Cathedral in Montreal Canada approaches its 200th anniversary.
Built over a 5 year period starting in 1824, it is one of the many spectacular and pleasing buildings that dat from this period.
What buildings constructed in these modern times with all its technology can rival the aesthetic beauty of these constructions?
How many will last 50 years, much less 200?
Mick
notre-dame-basilica-montreal-GettyImages-462576645.jpg

The following image is of Notre Dame Cathedral in Montreal Canada approaches its 200th anniversary.
Built over a 5 year period starting in 1824, it is one of the many spectacular and pleasing buildings that dat from this period.
What buildings constructed in these modern times with all its technology can rival the aesthetic beauty of these constructions?
How many will last 50 years, much less 200?
Mick
View attachment 181510
Probably none. Perhaps will be bulldozed or fall over