Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

With the weather change for the better, I now have lost all get up go, so with that I will park myself on the Slumber King for a brief stay and then do a "Dagwood Bumstead" and have a think about what and where to start next.
Spent today grubbing up tea tree stumps on the Ponderosa... by hand, and chainsawing fallen branches etc (I really need to buy a tractor with a 4 in 1).

Building a really good cathartic burn pile for May 1.

Spent today grubbing up tea tree stumps on the Ponderosa... by hand, and chainsawing fallen branches etc (I really need to buy a tractor with a 4 in 1).

So far thanks to the tornado of last month we have 8 super sized piles of material to burn. These should really light up the night sky.

So far thanks to the tornado of last month we have 8 super sized piles of material to burn. These should really light up the night sky.
Jeezuz so much for climate change, have you two run this practice of random release of captured CO2 past @basilio , I'm sure burial of the material would be the prefered option. 🤣

Indeed.. I'm watching the skies over Ballarat go smoky with a score of out of control fires. Gives one a sense of perspective.
Hopefully they can get ScoMo down there to help out, he isn't in Hawai at the moment and Albo is too busy being a groupie for Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. 🤣

some might see this as completely useless and irrelevant, hence appropriate for this thread
Screenshot_20240226-140908_WhatsApp.jpg

but there is an inference to be drawn
... ..the couple had no children

if they had, things could have been turned around . in fact needed to be turned around because any 2 year old would have had the outward facing roll unravelled and on the WC floor.

some might see this as completely useless and irrelevant, hence appropriate for this thread
View attachment 171586
but there is an inference to be drawn
... ..the couple had no children

if they had, things could have been turned around . in fact needed to be turned around because any 2 year old would have had the outward facing roll unravelled and on the WC floor.
I was initially reluctant to comment on this, but then I thought, although it is accurate, it is pretty useless and irrelevant.
So here we go.
In winter, I have to turn the toilet roll so that the next sheet faces toward the all, rather than out.
The reason being, that our under floor central heating vent in the en suite would blow sufficient hot air such that it would cause the roll to unravel if it were pointed outward.
Something to do with fluid dynamics, reflective air and lightweight who gives a crap toilet rolls..
Mick

Rumours on X that something big is happening in the royal family. A high ranking death or Charlie abdicating.

Probably BS (aka useless and irrelevant), but a heads up at least.