Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

The completely useless irrelevant thread

I would rather return the favour to the neighbours and smoke them out, as they do to us. Only this year our burning heaps are strategically placed somewhat better.
We've got great neighbours, 'cept for the turds on our back boundary.... Eastward of us so little chance of smoking them out.

So considering something along these lines:

I was initially reluctant to comment on this, but then I thought, although it is accurate, it is pretty useless and irrelevant.
So here we go.
In winter, I have to turn the toilet roll so that the next sheet faces toward the all, rather than out.
The reason being, that our under floor central heating vent in the en suite would blow sufficient hot air such that it would cause the roll to unravel if it were pointed outward.
Something to do with fluid dynamics, reflective air and lightweight who gives a crap toilet rolls..
Mick
that's what I was waiting for, Mick. :)

my experience was the 2 old year gleefully unwinding the entire roll. T u th it around and it can't.

Both are solutions to observed realities.

I was initially reluctant to comment on this, but then I thought, although it is accurate, it is pretty useless and irrelevant.
So here we go.
In winter, I have to turn the toilet roll so that the next sheet faces toward the all, rather than out.
The reason being, that our under floor central heating vent in the en suite would blow sufficient hot air such that it would cause the roll to unravel if it were pointed outward.
Something to do with fluid dynamics, reflective air and lightweight who gives a crap toilet rolls..
Mick
Underfloor heating in the ensuite, I've never seen underfloor heating, I dream of being able to afford a waterproof tarp to cover the hole in the road we live in, we dream of an above ground toilet, let alone an ensuite.:eek:

Is there anyone old enough at ASF who remembers aTV character called Ichabod Mudd (with two D's).
Just asking for a an enemy.
Mick

Rumours on X that something big is happening in the royal family. A high ranking death or Charlie abdicating.

Probably BS (aka useless and irrelevant), but a heads up at least.
Got yer tin foil hats on Gents?

Here's something you don't see everyday from Australia's PM..... so the PNG PM showed how it's done instead:

png PM flags.jpg

Went next door to the rich kids house, they had a B&W TV.
Jet Jackson and Rescue 8 were my favoirite shows as a kid, followed closely by Whirly birds.
Mick
And on Friday night Gunsmoke Sheriff Mat Dillon, Chester, Doc and the saloon owner Female whose name now lies in the mist of time with me.