Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

STX - Strike Energy

STX announcement today (14/12/22) re: Walyering Gas secured sales.
  • The EP447 JV has entered into a binding supply agreement for 36.5 PJ of gas to Santos-WA with target commencement from Q1/23, for a period of 5 years from the Walyering gas field in the Perth Basin; and
  • The Walyering gas field development procurement program is 95% complete and construction is on schedule to allow first gas sales in Q1/23
The interesting aspect of this deal is that Santos gets access to gas quickly, and thus can meet it's WA domestic gas reservation obligations ...

The Walyering deal came as a surprise and Santos obviously needs the gas to maintain its share of the domestic WA market and to keep the WA government happy that its 15% reservation share was not going to leak away.

If Santos had not needed the gas ASAP it would not have struck a contract with Strike and Talon who are spending around $15 million on bringing Walyering into production.

The Santos contract makes the project bankable and the two companies will generate enough cash flow to repay interest and debt and even do more work in the area

.... And STO can deliberate further on whether to kick on with Dorado,

For mine, everybody wants gas, yesterday... ha ha ha ha

Interesting where the industry and regulations go ...

Have a safe and happy Christmas and prosperous New Year.

edit: fix spelling error :)
Kind regards
rcw1

A very good morning, hmmmmmmm
STX takeover offer for Warrego (WGO)

Getting head around dynamics :)

Have a safe and happy and prosperous new year.

Kind regards
rcw1

A very good morning, hmmmmmmm
STX takeover offer for Warrego (WGO)

Getting head around dynamics :)

Have a safe and happy and prosperous new year.

Kind regards
rcw1
Just thinking … you would have heard the noise ha ha ha

NEXT chapter … Gina to come over the top and buy STX & WGO

Yeah!!!
Kind Regards
rcw1

Yeah!!!
Kind Regards
rcw1
'Tis amusing, in a way. While the Fed Labor govt is trying regulate gas out of existence, in WA some of the biggest names are having a blue over a gas resource ...mainly because there's a local policy to reserve for locals. Who look like they want it for their future industrial use; upstream lithium processing for example

Yeah!!!
Kind Regards
rcw1
Arvo to you rcw1 have buy for STX and it did hit my buy in price but I was a bit far down the queue. Will have a serious natter to the bloke in the mirror later on and perhaps re-jig the buy price up a tad.

'Tis amusing, in a way. While the Fed Labor govt is trying regulate gas out of existence, in WA some of the biggest names are having a blue over a gas resource ...mainly because there's a local policy to reserve for locals. Who look like they want it for their future industrial use; upstream lithium processing for example
Good afternoon
Yes
Fertiliser too ...

Oldest trick in the book, set things up, waiting for a change in government. ha ha ha ha ha ha
Outlast the elected ones.

Have a very nice night.

Kind regards
rcw1

Arvo to you rcw1 have buy for STX and it did hit my buy in price but I was a bit far down the queue. Will have a serious natter to the bloke in the mirror later on and perhaps re-jig the buy price up a tad.
Hey mate, hate that when that happens... places one in a nice pickle... anyways good your in there, for mine. Lots and lots of rumours doing the rounds, sometimes wish was fly on da wall in the board room, downside might not like what they are saying ha ha ha ha ha

Kind regards
rcw1

Hey mate, hate that when that happens... places one in a nice pickle... anyways good your in there, for mine. Lots and lots of rumours doing the rounds, sometimes wish was fly on da wall in the board room, downside might not like what they are saying ha ha ha ha ha

Kind regards
rcw1
Will be interesting to see what tomorrow morning brings as I am near to the top now

Kind regards
rcw1
rcw1 I had a very serious managerial discussion with that extremely wise sage "the bloke in the mirror' this evening. He is of the opinion tread carefully and monitor the early opening SP. :cautious:

Time to hit the sack.

rcw1 I had a very serious managerial discussion with that extremely wise sage "the bloke in the mirror' this evening. He is of the opinion tread carefully and monitor the early opening SP. :cautious:

Time to hit the sack.
100% wise farmerge. Frightening when rcw1 looks in the mirror ha ha ha ha

Have a real good day, today. Santa here soon... 4 - 5 more sleeps ha ha ha ha

Kind regards
rcw1

100% wise farmerge. Frightening when rcw1 looks in the mirror ha ha ha ha

Have a real good day, today. Santa here soon... 4 - 5 more sleeps ha ha ha ha

Kind regards
rcw1
rcw1 have boarded the STX train but is still stationary in the station. Come on train

Good morning
rcw1 is participating in the Unofficial Full CY 2023 Stock Tipping Competition ... STX is number four of the four chosen, in no particular order...

Why then?
There has been plenty of developments of late with WGO, STX, STO, BPT, Gina Rinehart’s Hancock Energy ... Don't believe for one moment that all is done and dusted in the battle for gas. STX has gas and a fertiliser production plan. Huge demand for both products. STX is well and truly in the firing line for takeover.

Downside STX may need more cash...

Acknowledge goog from the Commsec Community Forum as it was his mention.

Disclosure: have liked STX from the get-go. Done pretty well with the stock past couple of years. STX is the only investment stock that rcw1 holds.

Have a prosperous new year.

Kind regards
rcw1

Good morning
rcw1 is participating in the Unofficial Full CY 2023 Stock Tipping Competition ... STX is number four of the four chosen, in no particular order...

Why then?
There has been plenty of developments of late with WGO, STX, STO, BPT, Gina Rinehart’s Hancock Energy ... Don't believe for one moment that all is done and dusted in the battle for gas. STX has gas and a fertiliser production plan. Huge demand for both products. STX is well and truly in the firing line for takeover.

Disclosure: have liked STX from the get-go. Done pretty well with the stock past couple of years. STX is the only investment stock that rcw1 holds.

Kind regards
rcw1
Good morning rcw1 Been looking at STX for some time and have held on occassions, but now am holding a substantial number thinking along the same lines as you. The fertiliser plant is going to be massive for STX if it gets off the ground. Massive boost for Oz farmers and exports. It will be a cas of some me the money.

Good morning

Why then?

Kind regards
rcw1
Ah Goog annointed the King of Gold after the demise of Retired Pity he is not with us here

Ha ha ha ha ha

EF21C260-4063-40F3-B9E8-C7E3627519F9.jpeg

and here's me thinking STX was going to be on a rise. Looks as if the bloke in the mirror had too much dandilion wine when making this forecast.o_O

and here's me thinking STX was going to be on a rise. Looks as if the bloke in the mirror had too much dandilion wine when making this forecast.o_O
Good morning farmerge,
Both goog and rcw1 believe that STX will be taken out, only a matter of time.
Certainly, anything above $0.50 a very real proposition.

This is just speculation, gut feel, BS or whatever tag fits the bill ... but luv to be that fly buzzing around the Board Room. For mine, watch and wait awhile. Again, disclosure - rcw1 has a soft spot for STX and is a true believer, still holding a squillion shares ....

Have a very nice day, farmerge.

Kind regards
rcw1

Good morning farmerge,
Both goog and rcw1 believe that STX will be taken out, only a matter of time.
Certainly, anything above $0.50 a very real proposition.

This is just speculation, gut feel, BS or whatever tag fits the bill ... but luv to be that fly buzzing around the Board Room. For mine, watch and wait awhile. Again, disclosure - rcw1 has a soft spot for STX and is a true believer, still holding a squillion shares ....

Have a very nice day, farmerge.

Kind regards
rcw1
I'm not in your league with squillions but 50c + would be very tidy profit. Ah goog the gold king of yesteryear.