Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Storm at Sea

Ahoy Sea Lord Farmer, blue skies and zero winds in Fitzroy this morning, not even suitable for a balloon fly-by. Life in the brig is a grand experience on this ship of fools. An extra ration of rum for you this fine weekend.
Yeah, give him more rum and knock him off his harvester or tractor....I love the farmer, give him some ribbing, :D

Yeah, give him more rum and knock him off his harvester or tractor....I love the farmer, give him some ribbing, :D
Just got in from finishing a hay baling job.
Ahoy Sea Lord Farmer, blue skies and zero winds in Fitzroy this morning, not even suitable for a balloon fly-by. Life in the brig is a grand experience on this ship of fools. An extra ration of rum for you this fine weekend.

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew

It has been a great voyage since the October Low
We have caught nearly all the Booming Wind Gust s
How much fun can anyone have in one financial Year
I hope you all enjoyed the Voyage of the Good Ship HMAS Ship of Fools sailing on Technical Analysis ONLY

If you did not enjoy this experience
Then you did not
Maybe Next Time?

Salute and Gods'Speed
XYZ Yacht.GIF

FISH 'n CHIPs in on order for tonight

Ahoy Brave and Loyal Crew

It has been a great voyage since the October Low
We have caught nearly all the Booming Wind Gust s
How much fun can anyone have in one financial Year
I hope you all enjoyed the Voyage of the Good Ship HMAS Ship of Fools sailing on Technical Analysis ONLY

If you did not enjoy this experience
Then you did not
Maybe Next Time?

Salute and Gods'Speed
View attachment 164751

FISH 'n CHIPs in on order for tonight
Thanks for your thumbs up Sea-Cadet Barney
I knew you would come good one day

@Sean K The Good Cap't of Ship of Fools had me as a lowly sea cadet, but I rather like the raise in stature to Sea Lord.
ps don't tell our Good Cap't or hewill ban you also

All thumbs and fewer fingers when tired

I think this thread is going to make more sense and be more entertaining if all the blocked people keep having a chat and a joke together. I think that's at least you and I at the moment. Doesn't matter to the Captain, he can't see this. :)

I think this thread is going to make more sense and be more entertaining if all the blocked people keep having a chat and a joke together. I think that's at least you and I at the moment. Doesn't matter to the Captain, he can't see this. :)
Probably just as well as he has a woeful sense of humour etc