Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Mr. Trump (The Donald) To Win in 2024

Let's not be distracted from the main threat that faces the U.S .. haawhite supremacist extremists.

Matt Walsh is saying that the Secret Service has indignantly reacted to the storm of 'mean tweets' that have disparaged female members of the service. All members are highly trained, professional and expert. I guess that statement has been okayed if not instigated by Kim Cheatle. So as Walsh points out their current tack and concern is sexism not the microscopically thin escape from assassination of the president elect under their incredibly inept watch.

And now for the most ludicrous attempt to explain away the insider knowledge of this whole assassination attempt is that the gargantuan short on DJT the day before, was just a...

...fat finger trade???

You know the score, if there is choice between a conspiracy and a screw up, take the screw up every time.
People with very small amounts of intelligence and common sense screw up all the time.
To get a conspiracy under way takes a level of scheming far beyond the realms of most men (and women, and non binary folk as well).
Mick

To get a conspiracy under way takes a level of scheming far beyond the realms of most men (and women, and non binary folk as well).
You are kidding - the left are deeply proficient in scheming. That and narrative are all they've got
Let me cut through the confusion and throw a clear light on the situation that will etch out the stark picture:

1/ it was a conspiracy
2/ Years have been spent vilfying Trump and recently ratcheting up intense fears of what he'll do when in power.
3/ They know that there are many leftoid extremists and whack jobs out there who are being primed to take desperate action. It only takes one out of the swelling bunch.
3/ Under Mayorkas, an utterly unqualified and malleable lefty female has been appointed to an absolutely critical role (similar to Kamala). She completely owes her position to favouritism by powerful people and must comply with directions.
4/ Pressure has been applied to go lax on security for Biden's main threats, Trump and Kennedy.
5/ Let the brew simmer and hope that it boils over into murderous action. Plausible deniability.

In recent news,
The shooter carried a ladder to the building ffs.

athankyou

Last edited:
Yeah, a hard one to call for me.

A Trump win is definitely bad for China, he's going to make China pay for all the years they have been stealing technology and flooding the world with cheap subsidised goods while pretending to be good world citizens and building a military force designed for an offensive.

Chinese imports to the USA will be hit hard with tarrifs. the US will not be able to cover all those goods and will look to friendly nations to help.

The US will probably partially retreat from Europe, and instead make the Pacific their priority. Asking for nations like Australa to help, and pull our weight.

conservatives such as Vance have opposed US support for Ukraine. Two decades of disastrous national security policies have squandered America’s post-Cold War advantage and dramatically constrained its global capabilities. Vance simply asks why in those circumstances, when it faces a far larger existential threat in the Pacific, America should commit resources to a conflict in Europe - where rich allies have resources between them that dwarf those of the Russian adversary, but still demand Americans contribute more.
They will shift the conflict to Asia. China is just taking trade with us again. I don't want the US (that rushed in and stole a bunch of our exports last time after goading the libs) stinking our position again.

As many faults as the current Labor government has. The relationship with China has at least come off the boil. I'm not interested in Australia doing the right thing for the yanks.

Throw all the effete bums out - Hulk for Chief of the military.

transgender_service_members_international_conference_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_Michael_Key.jpg

They will shift the conflict to Asia. China is just taking trade with us again. I don't want the US (that rushed in and stole a bunch of our exports last time after goading the libs) stinking our position again.

As many faults as the current Labor government has. The relationship with China has at least come off the boil. I'm not interested in Australia doing the right thing for the yanks.

Same. But I don’t think it’s going to be about us doing the right thing. Our problem is going to be when China exports slow, followed by manufacturing slow down, and reducing Australian imports of our ores and food.

This is why we need to become less reliant on one country.

Same. But I don’t think it’s going to be about us doing the right thing. Our problem is going to be when China exports slow, followed by manufacturing slow down, and reducing Australian imports of our ores and food.

This is why we need to become less reliant on one country.
Old, old saying: not all the eggs in one basket.
Been proven without a shadow of doubt dealing mainly with China just how poor that judgement is.

So now POTUS to be, has declared that divine intervention has occurred in saving him as he should not have been at the current rally accepting the Republican nomination.
Now preaching obviously to the Bible Belt in the US of A.