Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

January 2024 Stock Competition Entries!

Today's Monthly Comp Update ....... @houtman BSN 66.67% is giving the ASF Team a smacking this month, all the latest threats are fading away at the moment.
valiantly trying to save our collective reputations is what @houtman seems to be doing from my prospective , no quite single-handedly but boy oh boy that looks to be the trend ( daylight a strong second )

valiantly trying to save our collective reputations is what @houtman seems to be doing from my prospective , no quite single-handedly but boy oh boy that looks to be the trend ( daylight a strong second )
Tough market indeed D4 .....

Pity old dumbo "Barney" didn't pick his usual favorite Stock PRS this month ... Currently up 40% ...... :meh: lol.

Tough market indeed D4 .....

Pity old dumbo "Barney" didn't pick his usual favorite Stock PRS this month ... Currently up 40% ...... :meh: lol.
tough yes , but am not normally so good with 'last month's' stock either , i tend to pick them so they spike before the beginning of the new month

but let's see if PTM can come out with a panic announcement this month to stop the share price from sliding below a dollar

End of Week 3 in the January Monthly Competition. It's been a tough month so far with the XSO down -2.26% but the ASF Team Average is doing a bit better, only down -1.29% thanks to @houtman :xyxthumbs.

1st: @houtman BSN 58.33% is having a great time well clear of the ASF Team. Enjoy your lead into the weekend but I'm sure there will be more surprises in the next week and a half :xyxthumbs. Nice pick!

2nd: @brerwallabi LOT 14.04% is hanging in there but only just. Who's going to chase the leader, it has to be @brerwallabi don't you think.

3rd: @Miner NC6 13.64% is making an appearance, it might be him. Time will only tell as there is a stack of chances just below our podium.

Good luck to all next week and make sure you enjoy your weekend Folks :).

frid monthly - Copy.PNG

Today's Monthly Comp Update ....... WE might have a problem Houston, I mean @houtman ;) . @Garpal Gumnut has been hiding in the bushes and is taking his shot now :cautious:. Is it too late?

I'll be missing in action from tomorrow lunchtime to Sunday night so no chart update tomorrow. Sorry everyone but I do hope you all enjoy your long weekend and good luck next week Folks.

wed 24.PNG

Today's Monthly Comp Update ....... WE might have a problem Houston, I mean @houtman ;) . @Garpal Gumnut has been hiding in the bushes and is taking his shot now :cautious:. Is it too late?

I'll be missing in action from tomorrow lunchtime to Sunday night so no chart update tomorrow. Sorry everyone but I do hope you all enjoy your long weekend and good luck next week Folks.

View attachment 169496
I have returned to regular church going on weekend leave, many of the elderly are suffering heart attacks there for which I am earning a spotters fee from our local private ED, and my prayers for @houtman 's pick to complete a swan dive similar to my dog MTM may be bearing fruit. Should that eventuate, I am in with a chance.

g-prison-uniform-sewed-number-prison-cell-92473671.jpg

gg

I have returned to regular church going on weekend leave, many of the elderly are suffering heart attacks there for which I am earning a spotters fee from our local private ED, and my prayers for @houtman 's pick to complete a swan dive similar to my dog MTM may be bearing fruit. Should that eventuate, I am in with a chance.

View attachment 169517

gg
and gg I thught that was a pic of you at the Wailing Wall. But no just a 8x10 communication cell.