Australian (ASX) Stock Market Forum

Inflation

No worse than china and look how well they did.
India bureaucracy is something else. Their planning for an industrial zone and ability to organise logistics would hold up a lot of the process.

Seriously slow to get things past the paper pushers

I'm sure they did sign off on some manufacturing plan that speed up the process in a certain zone a few years back. But I haven't checked in on the process since.

i would argue China did too much for too long , but then China had hundreds of ( international ) fund managers screaming'MORE , MORE MORE' in their ears

will India learn lessons from China ??

India bureaucracy is something else. Their planning for an industrial zone and ability to organise logistics would hold up a lot of the process.

Seriously slow to get things past the paper pushers

I'm sure they did sign off on some manufacturing plan that speed up the process in a certain zone a few years back. But I haven't checked in on the process since.
careful , thoughtful planning vs. quick corrupt approvals ... the eternal debate

Bureaucracy in china is not an issue as can be fully sidestepped if project is deemed worthwhile.
None of the India typewriting, Stamping plus highly computerised systems..
And every Chinese kid knows how to read write count..in India?
But yes huge mass of non western manpower and markets, they will succeed but I doubt they will match China in my living time

Bureaucracy in china is not an issue as can be fully sidestepped if project is deemed worthwhile.
None of the India typewriting, Stamping plus highly computerised systems..
And every Chinese kid knows how to read write count..in India?
But yes huge mass of non western manpower and markets, they will succeed but I doubt they will match China in my living time
India has surprised me ( positively ) so far

since they are co-operating together at least trade-wise India might get a few cheap lessons on which pot-holes to avoid

it will certainly test the Chinese mantra of 'peaceful co-operation to provide growth and prosperity '

View attachment 167071

Higher for longer you say?
I see the Government has decided to attempt to fight inflation, just after it has decided to reduce immigration and funnily enough at the same time put extra taxes on overseas property investments.

WOW the polls must be turning to mush. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I personally think the horse has bolted, the house is out of the reach of the worker, the worker is pizzed. :wheniwasaboy:

FFS that is the only reason they go to work, to put a house over their families head and that has been taken away.

But every other minority cause takes pride of place. 🥳

Inflation is over, the Government is leaving the building. :rolleyes:

Wayne, I guess it is because thy can, or is it because they use that piece of plastic rather than cash.
Dunno. I posted it very much tongue in cheek, but to a certain degree I think it may actually be right.

The plebeians have been copping it sweet, whereas they should have been staging a consumer revolt.

But, sheeple will sheeple.

Dunno. I posted it very much tongue in cheek, but to a certain degree I think it may actually be right.

The plebeians have been copping it sweet, whereas they should have been staging a consumer revolt.

But, sheeple will sheeple.
Wayne I was in the main shopping complex in Midland yesterday, every shop appeared to be doing pretty well. Plenty of plastic being used.